Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Auntie Amanda is here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:16 am

Laura froze, her eyes widening a little..Before she had them softened, "W-Why?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:32 am

She poked her food. "Because the babys father did something to me, and I felt like I couldn't be a mother to that baby. I just wanted everything of his be gone from my life." She then laughed dryly. "And the irony of it is, I kinda want him back."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:35 am

Laura froze, nodding to her, "Looks like we both got fucked up by the person we love.." She then laughed, "It's weird huh? Even when they break your heart..You still love them, and you want them back.." She said as she ate more of her food..

[[OOC Going back to bed, will be back later at either 8 or 9]]
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:50 am

She nodded. "He made me open up to him like a flower. That is why it hurt so much when I heard he was just there to spy on us. I was nothing but a tool to him." She said and started to eat her food again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:55 am

Laura looked down, "That's how they always get you, you open up to them..And get stabbed the moment you find out the truth.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:59 am

She nodded. "That is true. But just because I had an abortion doesn't mean you should. I will help you with this one in any way I can."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:01 am

"I'm not going to have an abortion.." She said as she ate, looking down, feeling the tears roll down her cheeks. She wiped them, "God..how am I still crying over him."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:09 am

"I didn't say you should. Like I said before, I only told you that because I wanted you to know what abortion was like. Nothing more." She reached her hand to touch Lauras hand. "You will get over him."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:10 am

Laura nodded, before she softened her eyes..She felt herself cry once again. She covered her eyes with her hand fast.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:14 am

She squeesed Lauras hand trying to comfort her. She clenched her other hand in a fist under the table, trying to will her own tears not to come. She felt like she needed to be strong for Laura. "I will be here for you and the baby. You don't need him."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:17 am

Laura nodded at her, "H-How could he just walk away like he did..He told me he loved me..that he wasn't going to hurt me anymore..And for him to just walk away when I was in pain..that wasn't him..not him at all.." She said, feeling herself cry harder, having had hold in most of the tears..She had to let them out..

He should have let me die that day when I jumped off of the bridge..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 am

"I have been saying he is an asshole." She looked down. "Sorry, I shouldn't judge your choise on men."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:27 am

"It's okay.." She said, looking down as she took a deep sigh. She calmed herself down, eating her food once again. Laura kept eating until she was finished, drowning her sadness in eating.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:34 am

Amanda finished her dinner aswell, and took the empty plates. "Go and rest dear, it has been a rough day to you." She took the plates to the sink and washing them.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:34 am

Laura nodded, "Is it okay..if I can go in my bed?" She asked, not really wanting to sleep on the couch..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:38 am

She nodded. "Sure, but call me if you feel lonely or sad. I know you won't hurt yourself because of the baby, but I don't want you to be sad alone." She walked to hug Laura. "Deal?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:41 am

Laura nodded, "Deal." She said as she hugged her back. She walked to her room, opening the door, closing it behind her. Her eyes stopped when she saw that Slade's sweat pants were on the bed still. She walked to them, grabbing them as she threw them lightly away from the bed. Though Laura realized that he kept his stuff here..which made her sit down on the bed. Her eyes softened as she moved further up on the bed as she laid down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auntie Amanda is here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Laura's Cabin-
Jump to: