Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Auntie Amanda is here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Auntie Amanda is here Empty
PostSubject: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:57 pm

She drove to the cabin following Lauras instructions. "So here is where you have been living. Looks cozy." She said getting out of the car and going to help Laura out of the car and into the cabin. She walked in and helped Laura on the couch. "Do you want anything?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Laura shook her head, "Not right now.." She said as she laid on the couch..Her eyes looked around as they softened, "I only let people I trust come here..But lately..it seems my trust has defied me."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:01 pm

"You and me both.." She mumbled to herself as she went to get them both some orange juice. "There is nothing wrong with your trust dear, the people who betray that trust are at fault." She said handing her the glass, sitting down on the couch next to her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Laura made room for Amanda, taking a sip of the orange juice. She looked at the juice, "I feel like this is all my fault..Like I'm the one to blame for him running off.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:12 pm

She shook her head, leaning forward taking Lauras hand. "Don't blame yourself. You did nothing wrong. Let him stay away, let him run, you have me right now, just focus on yourself and the baby. That is what matters now."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Laura nodded as she held her hand, the tears finally falling, "He hurt me..he hurt me so much just walking away like that..Like he didn't really love me like he said he did.." She said, leaning forward to hug Amanda and cry on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:17 pm

She hugged the crying girl, comfortingly stroking her back. "I know he did dear, but forget him. You are the one that matters now. You don't want this baby to grow up without a mother."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Laura hugged her back, nodding as she let herself cry out all the tears she needed to let out..So she wouldn't cry over him anymore..

But..I'll never get over this..

She wiped her eyes after a little while, leaning back on the couch when her back started to her. She put her hand on her stomach, "I won't let this baby grow up without parents..I just won't..I'll live..I won't die when it's born.." Laura said as she looked down at her stomach, "No matter how painful it's going to be..I won't let the baby down.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:13 am

Amanda smiled widely. "That's the spirit!" She got up from the couch and laid Laura down on it. "Now, the doctor said you must rest, and eat healthy and no stress for you what so ever. Got it?" She took a blancket and put it on Laura.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:15 am

Laura looked up at her as she laughed softly, laying down on the couch. She got comfortable, nodding to Amanda, "Got it..and thank you Amanda..I wouldn't want anyone else with me right now.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:19 am

She smiled slightly. "You are welcome, and thank you." She took the glasses away to the sink and washed them. "Do you want me to stay here with you? If that is the case I need to get some stuff from the mansion."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:21 am

Laura looked up at her, "You can stay in the guest room that's upstairs." She said as she smiled softly, before frowning, "I'm not so good at being alone at times like these.." She said, in fear she would do something to harm herself or the baby..Laura laid there..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:25 am

She nodded. "Okay, I will go get my stuff when you are sleeping, I won't be gone long." She said gently, going to sit in the armchair next to the couch. She looked at Laura, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:26 am

Laura nodded as she smiled at Amanda. And after a while she finally fell asleep, with one hand on her stomach..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:34 am

She saw Laura had fallen asleep. She waited for couple of minutes before getting up and going to the car. She drove to brotherhood and went to her room to pack her things. She left a note for people who might be wondering where she was. It said: Don't worry about me, I'm fine, just went to live with a friend. If you need me call this number. (insert random phone number here) Amanda She then took her bags and went back to the car, driving back to the cabin and taking her things to her room. She then walked back to sit in that armchair reading her newspaper, waiting for Laura to wake up.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:36 am

Laura moved a bit as she woke up an hour later..She opened her eyes slowly, blinking when she saw she was still in the cabin. She did a soft sigh, before she looked at where Amanda was, "Hey.." Laura said as she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:39 am

Amanda had finished reading the paper, and was now filling the crossword puzzle. She looked up from it. "Hey to you too." She smiled slightly, folding the paper and placing it on the table. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:46 am

"A bit better." She said said as she sat up slowly, being careful not to put too much strain on her stomach..She sat there, "I think I'm going to take a bath.." Laura said as she looked at Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:48 am

She watched Laura get up. "Just let me know if you need any help. I'm right here."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:57 am

Laura nodded as she grabbed some comfy clothes, and not her usual tight stuff..She walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind her..She undressed herself, walking to the bathtub as she turned on the water, putting it at good temperature for her and the baby..Laura laid in the tub, turning the water off when it filled half the tub. She laid there, staring at the ceiling..She couldn't hold it anymore, she let out the tears as she covered her eyes.

Why did you lie to me?

She thought in her head..

How could you say that you loved me, when you left me there..yelling in pain. It all was a lie..wasn't it Slade? Everything you said..

She let herself cry for a few minutes, before wiping her face. She looked down at her stomach, putting her hand over it, "Hey.." Laura said softly, "I just want to tell you..If your father doesn't want either of us, then we will survive..I'll take care of you..I won't abandon you, and I won't kill you..I'll give you a good life, a life you deserve..None of this is your fault..so I'm not going to punish you..I love you already, and I can't wait to raise you up as my own.." She said as she rubbed her stomach, feeling the tears fall down her cheeks.

---
After the bath..

---
Laura took a bath and rested a little before she got out of the tub, draining the water. She dried herself off, putting on her new set of clothes. Which were really comfy..She put her other clothes in the laundry basket. Laura walked out of the bathroom, turning off the light. She walked back to Amanda and sat on the couch, "Back."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:01 am

She filled in the last word of the puzzle. "Welcome back. Are you hungry?" She asked standing up. "I can make something."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:04 am

Laura nodded, "And I'm up for anything healthy.." She said as she laughed softly. She put her blanket over her as she sat there in a comfortable position for her and the baby. Laura put her elbow on the arm of the couch, resting her cheek on her palm.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:12 am

She nodded and went to the kitchen. She found some pasta and found some ground beef and tomato sauce. She put the pasta to boil and started to fry the meat for the sauce. She while that was going on made a quick salad on the edge of each plate. When the meat was cooked she added the tomato sauce and checked the pasta. She drained the pasta and distributed it on each plate, pouring the sauce ontop. "Dinner is ready." She said taking the plates to the table.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:13 am

Laura got up as she walked to the table and sat down, she started to eat..Until she remembered something Amanda said in the hospital, "How..how do you know abortion doesn't hurt that much?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:15 am

She froze, looking at Laura before moving again. "Because I had one." She said continuing to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Amanda is here   Auntie Amanda is here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auntie Amanda is here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Laura's Cabin-
Jump to: