Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where did you go..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Where did you go.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:07 am

"The one little secret you don't know about me.." She said, looking up at him, "I came from my mother's womb..and then they experimented on me..And use Wolverine's DNA on me..changing me." She said as her eyes didn't leave his. As her eyes looked away slightly, "And the reason she isn't here..to help me with something like this..Is because..When I escaped, my mother was going to escape with me, but then that damn person in charge of the whole place...He put that trigger scent on my mother..last minute..And she knew I was going to kill her.." The tears started to form in Laura's eyes as she tried not to cry, "And told me to kill her.." Her eyes looked back at Slade, "And...I did.."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:48 pm

He looked at her, "I am sorry to hear from your loss. But we all lose our mothers once.." He was unsure what to tell her. She suddenly opened up another part of her past to hiim. He did not want her to trust him.. Just no..
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:55 pm

Laura looked at him, nodding to him as she looked away and stared at her knees. She didn't know what to say, which made her a little uncomfortable. Her eyes softened as she was remembering her mother..And how she use to read to her before the scientist came and her whole personality would change and would leave Laura alone so the scientist could do whatever they wanted to her..And how she yelled at them to stop showing her all the murders and fights when she was a little girl..
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:28 pm

He looked at her sad face. He couldn't keep staying silent like this. He let his hand run over her leg to her hips to her back. Pulling her on top of him. He kissed her lips passionated. Letting the kiss last long and nice. As he slowly pulled away to hug her closely. "Don't be sad. I'm here there is nothing to be sad about." He said as her hair was in his face. She smelled so nice.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Laura looked up when he pulled her onto his lap. She kissed him back with the same passion. She opened her eyes softly as she hugged him back. Laura smiled against his shoulder, "I'm so glad your here.." She whispered to him as she rested her head on his shoulder. She pulled away lightly, just to look at him as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:40 pm

"Where do I have to go else? My friends?" He laughed lightly. "I'm here to stay baby." He said as he pulled her closer to him. Kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Laura smiled as he kissed her forehead, making her close her eyes as she rubbed his chest to his shoulders. She lifted her head up a little, kissing him softly, but passionately. She pulled away as she wiped the hair out of her face. Her eyes just staring into his.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:55 pm

He smiled at her. They way she kissed him. All too loving.. All..mweaknesses. He sighed again. Pulling her back into a hug. Just to cut off the endless eye contact. He had to do something to get off this soft side.. Otherwise how would he be able to defeat his enemy's if his mind kept wandering to her? The child.. Everything.. He had to find something..
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Laura hugged him back, letting her eyes close as they hugged..Though she was getting uncomfortable, making her push away to straighten out her back. She slowly got off of him, "Sorry..back hurts..and it doesn't help when my stomach is giving me a little pain." She said as she stretched a little, wincing when she felt the pain come back. Though she shook her head, "I'm fine.."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:05 pm

He watched her get up. Sighing deeply as he pulled her back on the couch making her lay down. "Than rest, if you feel pain.." He said, as he took off his sweater to lay it over her upper body. "Don't go strentching when you feel pain, and don't tell me you're fine when you feel pain. Just rest." He said looking into her eyes with a serious expression.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Laura laid down as she looked at him and nodded, "Okay.." She said as she got comfortable, adjusting his sweater to her as she felt warm. Her green eyes looking down as she was in a real comfortable position. Her eyes slowly closing after a little while, falling asleep..

And when she was in a deep sleep she mumbled something, "Please..don't leave me..Slade...please.." Though it was clear she was talking in her sleep..
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:15 pm

Slade went to sit in the chair as he sat comfortable looking at Laura. He slowly closed his eyes. When he heard her talk he opened his eye. She was still sleeping. He smiled lightly. She really wanted him with her..he closed his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did you go..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Laura's Cabin-
Jump to: