Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where did you go..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:33 am

Laura had woke up, finding that Slade hadn't come home once again. She got up as her eyes softened..She got up as she winced when she felt some stinging in her stomach. Laura shook her head as she went to the bathroom and do her business. When she came out she just stood by the door, leaning against the door frame.. Her eyes just staring at the front door..before she let out a few tears, looking away from it as she decided to take a quick shower.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:54 am

Slade sighed deeply as he walked towards the Cabin, He looked at the door. Before opening it. He noticed it had no lock. No wonder she gets kidnapped that fast.. he stepped inside. He cleared his throath very loudly. ''Hello Laura?!'' he called out.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:56 am

"Hello Laura?!"

Laura turned around fast in the bathroom, wrapping the towel around her fast. She opened the door, stopping when she saw Slade, "Slade..?" She asked, staring at him as she was surprised he came back..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:58 am

He looked at the direction Laura's voice came from. He smirked at her. ''The real one baby.'' He held his arms open.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:01 am

Laura stood there as she smiled widely. She adjusted her towel, before she went to him and hugged him. She then looked at him after a long time of hugging, "Where did you go?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:10 am

''Out..Away, Just some time alone for myself.'' He smiled at her. Hugging her close. ''It's just unbelieveable that you just are pregnant..You are carrying a child of mine. And I had to think about that.'' He said as he tilted her head to kiss her forehead.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:13 am

Laura nodded at him as she smiled again, "I was worried that you wouldn't come back.." She said after he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:22 am

''I did not even think about that..Maybe I could have ran away,'' He looked at the door. ''Okay bye.'' He said as he let go off her walking to the door. He turned around to look at her with a amused smile on his face. He raised his eyebrow teasingly. ''Or maybe I'll stay..'' He said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him. Kissing her hand.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:29 am

Laura froze when he started to walk to the door. She then smiled at him when he walked back to her. She laughed softly as he pulled her closer, "Please stay." Laura said as she smiled softly..Though she winced when she felt the stinging pain, but she ignored it as it was been doing that for a couple of days...She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:53 am

He saw the slight pain in her face, ''I won't leave when you need help.'' He said frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:54 am

Laura looked at him as she smiled, "Thank yo-ow.." She froze, feeling the stinging pain became worse. She looked down at her stomach, before she suddenly yelled out when the pain got worse, "OW!" Laura yelled, feeling the pain make her fall down, knocking her off her feet. Her hand was over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:31 pm

His eyes widen when she suddenly fell down. ''Laura are you okay?'' He asked going down to her hight. ''You should sit down.'' He said as he slowly helped her up and lead her to the couch. As she sat down he sat next to her. ''Do you have much pain.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:35 pm

Laura sat down, closing her eyes as she breathed out, "Enough to make fall off my feet." She said as her hand stayed on her stomach, "That...I don't know what pain that was.." She said, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:45 pm

''Pregnancy always has their pains. It'll get worse trust me. You are carying a life now. That is going to be heavy.'' He said standing up as he walked to the kitchen. He took a glass and filled it with water. Handing it to her. ''Here..Drink something and rest.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Laura nodded as she leaned against the couch, taking a sip of the water. She looked at him as she smile softly, looking down, "It feels so..weird and amazing..to know that I'm carrying this little life inside of me." She said as she smiled, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:12 pm

He nodded. ''Yeah..'' He swallowed. ''It will be a mix of me and you...A child.'' He nodded. ''It's weird indeed..'' He looked at her. Brushing through her hair.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:16 pm

Laura looked at him, grabbing his hand softly. She smiled at him as she took another sip of her water. Though she realized she was still in her towel, "I just remembered I was going to take a shower.." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:52 pm

He looked at her, smirking at her. "I don't mind, go ahead and shower." He said as he kissed her forehead. She looked so happy. Seeing a smile on her face brought him joy, he hadn't seen her smiling for a very long time. He had missed that. it is all about weaknesses.. he shook his head. "Go ahead I'll wait." He said smiling as he nudged her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:03 pm

(OOC: I'm sorry my phone is being weird and does not let me log into messenger so g'night for now <33333 xxx)
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Laura nodded, smiling at him, kissing his cheek after he kissed her forehead. She nodded at him as she got up, walking to the bathroom. She walked into the bathroom and took her shower. And when she was done, she put on her clothes. Laura walked out of the bathroom, smiling at Slade, he was sitting in the couch still. She walked behind him, putting her arms around him, and let her hands rest on his chest. She kissed his cheek, "I'm so glad you came back.."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:59 am

He looked straight ahead.. Suddenly he felt two hands on his chest. A slight smile appeared. " I am glad i can see you again." He said. Laying his hand on hers. He squeezed her hand slightly. Before sighing deeply. "Are you afraid for the pregnancy?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:00 am

"What do you mean?" She asked, walking around to sit next to him. She put her legs in his lap as she laid against the arm of the couch. Her eyes looking into his.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:00 am

He looked into her eyes. "I am more worried about you than the pregnancy." He said. Laying his hand on her leg.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:10 am

Laura looked at him, before she looked down at her stomach, "I'm still kind of afraid..I mean..My mother never told me how to handle stuff like this.." She said as her eyes softened..
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:38 am

He frowned. "Your mother? Weren't you cloned?" He asked. Caressing her leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where did you go.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did you go..   Where did you go.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did you go..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Laura's Cabin-
Jump to: