Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little pig, little pig, please let me in

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:45 pm

Chloe smiled back, "Oh I'm hoping it will, I need to build a resistance to pain....because even with a healing factor broken bones hurt. Besides this way we can both let some of our pent up anger out right?" She asked with a dry laugh.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:49 pm

She nodded again. "Sure, I'm up for it. Just come on over when you want to, and I shall train you until you beg for mercy." She said smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Chloe laughed, "Why do I get the feeling you'll actually carry through with that threat?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Either way I'm just glad you'll teach me however we may have to move our training sessions far away from the Mansion...I don't want Bruce to know what I'm doing and since we can read each other's thoughts now that'll make things a little more difficult." She said with a grimace.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:59 pm

She laughed. "Nobody ever went easy with my training, so it is only fair that I train people the same way." She put her cup on the table. "So where do you suggest then? The mountains?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "I was thinking the Stadium, does that work?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:08 pm

She smiled. "Yes, that works."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Chloe smiled back, "Ok then, and when do you want to start these sessions off?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:14 pm

She traced the lines of her coffee cup with her finger thinking. "How about tomorrow? We can start early. 5 am too early?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Chloe shook her head, "Nope that works for me and again thank you.' She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:21 pm

She smirked. "Good, and no problem. Just jog to the stadium and if I'm not there yet, keep jogging around the stadium until I arrive."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:22 pm

Chloe nodded, "All right, anything else?" She asked figuring she better know now rather then later on.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:29 pm

She thought for a while. "Don't eat too heavy breakfast." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Chloe laughed too, "Trust me vomiting is the last thing I want to do during a heavy workout session." She said as she took another sip of her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:33 pm

She stopped laughing and finished her coffee. "Just to clarify, you don't want anyone to know you are training with me right?" She asked looking at Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Chloe nodded, "I figured you'd want to keep this quiet but if you're ok with me telling people then I'm fine with whatever." She said
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:42 pm

"I figured since you said you didn't want Bruce to interfere. But, I really don't want too many people knowing." She said with a serious face. "They would come to me begging to get my training." She said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:45 pm

Chloe smiled, "Its just Bruce I'm keeping this from, he's a little over protective." She said with a small smile, "Of course they would, you're an Amazon....and freakin' bad ass if I do say so myself." She said.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:53 pm

She laughed. "Now you are just flattering me." She said amused. She started to get up. "So I'll see you tomorrow then." She said winking as she went to pay for their refreshments.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:57 pm

Chloe nodded and watched her pay for their food before she took one last bite of her cake, it was good to know she had a friend here she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little pig, little pig, please let me in
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: