Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little pig, little pig, please let me in

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Little pig, little pig, please let me in Empty
PostSubject: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:53 am

She slowed down her pace after she had gotten away from Bruce. She looked after herself, not wanting him to follow her. She sighed and started to look what she could do next. She saw this cozy little cafe and went in. She ordered a chocolate cake and a coffee. She took a seat near the window, wanting to look at the people outside.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:57 am

Chloe entered a cafe intending to order a nice hot cup of coffee and froze when she recognized Oliver's girlfriend, may as well go and say hello she thought. She made her way over to her and winced when she saw that she had her arm in a cast, 'Hey what happened?" She asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:01 am

She had some trouble cutting the cake with her left hand. She looked up at the girl she had sparred with a while back. "Your ex boyfriend happened." She threw the fork on the table and gave an icy glare at the boy who was working there. He imediately ran to her and cut the cake for her. "Thank you." She said giving him a ten dollar bill.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:03 am

Chloe's eyes narrowed, "What did he do this time?" She asked in a dark voice, she still hadn't forgiven him for having killed someone.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:08 am

She put some cake in her mouth. "He decided to lie to me, and use me as a tool." She looked up at her. "He didn't break my arm, the people who wanted him to confess did."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:11 am

Chloe's eyes widened, "That jerk." She muttered and stared down at her arm, "I can heal your arm if you want." She said quietly. It was the least she could do for the woman, after all it seemed Oliver had a way of breaking women's hearts and strewing them by the wayside.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:13 am

She looked up at her her eyes wide. "Could you? Bare in mind I will propably use it to smack Oliver around a couple of times." She motioned her to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:16 am

Chloe sat down, "Oh believe me I think I would join you in smacking Oliver." She said with a grim smile. "Now do you want me to heal you in here or outside?" She asked as she got to the point.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:19 am

She held out her right hand. "Here, if it's not too much trouble. And he is mine." She said the last part very seriously.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:23 am

Chloe nodded, "I agree with you but if its not too much trouble punch him in the face for me please?" She asked only half-joking before she put her hand above her's a warm golden glow issued out from her hand to cover the broken arm until it mended. Chloe winced as her own arm started throbbing, she pulled her hand back after it finished healing.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:30 am

She lifted her arm to her eye level and moved her fingers. She smirked. "Oh, don't worry, I will eventually hit his face too." She snapped her head to the boy from before, she whisteled to him like a dog. "Yo, doggy boy mind taking this off." She said motioning to the cast with her head. The boy ran to her with a knife and started to remove the cast. When he was finished she pulled him closer and kissed his cheek. "Good boy." She said in a low seductive tone. He left quickly and quietly his face flushed. She smirked after him and looked at her healed hand.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:33 am

Chloe smiled after him, "I think you just made his day." She commented with a low laugh. She got up, "I think I'll get my coffee now." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:35 am

She laughed a little to herself. "I know, I have that affect on most males." She looked at the girl. "You leaving already? I don't even know your name." She said a bit surprised.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:37 am

Chloe slowly sat back down, "Well if you want I'll stay for a little longer, but the name's Chloe Sullivan." She said with a small smile and held out her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:42 am

She smiled slightly and shook her hand. "Amanda Strong." She took her hand back and took her coffee cup in her both hands warming them with it. "I think this is the start of a beautifull friendship. She took a sip of her coffee. She snapped her fingers and the boy came running. "Could you be a dear and get my friend here what ever she wants?" She asked looking at the boy and smiled charmingly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:47 am

Chloe smiled, "I'll have an almond mocha with two shots in it and I'd also like to try the chocolate cake thank you." She said with an even bigger smile as she watched the boy scurry off to get her order. "I think he'll do whatever you want him to do.' She said amused at how fast the boy was. "So who broke your arm then?" She asked with concern as she turned to look back at Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:52 am

She stirred her coffee with the spoon. "I don't know. Some chick with balck hair and is even more sadistic than me, but lacks manners. I would have introduced myself first." She said smirking. She looked at the boy who brought the order, and let her hand rest on his for a while. She looked in his eyes. "Thank you... Tony." She said looking his name from his name tag. The boy seemed overjoyed and went back to work. "Like taking candy from a baby." She said amused.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:52 pm

Chloe laughed at Tony's happy expression, "She sounds familiar." She muttered but didn't go into detail the woman had caused a lot of problems. She took a sip of her mocha and then took a bit of her cake, "So any plans on what you plan to do after you beat up Olli?" She asked curious to know what Amanda had in store for him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Her smile crept away from her lips, and she looked down on her plate thinking. "I don't know. Maybe I shall find someone for just the night, I can't trust anyone at the moment for more." She sipped her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Chloe bit her lip and ate another piece of cake, "I don't blame you Amanda....when he betrayed me I didn't go around guys for over a year." She said with a failed attempt at humor. "Whatever you decide to do though....I'm here if you ever need to talk or just hang out." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:21 pm

She ate the rest of her cake. "Thank you Chloe, I shall keep that in mind." She took another sip of her coffee. "How did Ollie betray you?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Chloe picked up her coffee cup and sighed, "One night after we were together he told me it was over.....and he didn't give me a good explanation. A few days after that I walked in on him and Canary....after that I took a leave of absence from the League until I was ready to face the inevitable. It took two years for me to get over it.....pretty pathetic huh?" She asked bitterly as she took another sip of her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:32 pm

She nodded. "If it makes you feel better I don't like Canary either." She said smirking. "And no, you are not pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Chloe smiled, "Thanks and it kinda does actually." She admitted with a little laugh, "Oh I've been meaning to ask you, would you be willing to train me a little more in hand to hand fighting? After getting my butt kicked last night I don't want a repeat and I am getting a little rusty.' She admitted as she made a face.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:42 pm

She smirked. "Sure. Just know, it will probaply hurt. Alot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little pig, little pig, please let me in   Little pig, little pig, please let me in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little pig, little pig, please let me in
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: