Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rock-A-Bye Baby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:41 pm

[Ooc don't worry James is fine...I just had a lame-o title come to mind XD[
Shadow King threw her on the floor, "Why I am sorry for taking you away from your duties....but I was curious to know who you are." He said with supreme interest as he studied her.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:43 pm

Artemis fell to the floor, groaning..She turned around, narrowing her eyes, "Who the hell are you? and why are you curious about me?" She asked, giving the man a dirty look.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Shadow King smirked, "Name is Shadow King, how do you do? You know your old mentor was here earlier and I was just curious if you knew how bad of a boy he had been?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Artemis's eyes narrowed..

Green Arrow was here?

She then looked away, "I don't give a shit, and I don't give a shit about why you brought me here. So, if you don't mind." She got up, heading towards the door, "I'm leaving."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:54 pm

He froze her, "Now, now, we haven't even started talking yet....and you would do well to sit down and listen." He said darkly and with just a touch of his telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Artemis felt her body freeze, trying to move. She felt her sit down by force. Her eyes glared at him, "What if I don't want to talk?" She asked, not really wanting to cooperate with this man.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Shadow King sighed, "Well then, I just make your life a little more....how do you say painful? Yes and you will be wishing you had listened...now are you going to listen or am I going to have to be mean?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Artemis raised her eyebrow, before she looked away, "You done talking? Cause you don't scare me one bit. Plus you would've already hurted me." She rolled her eyes as she looked away, "Can I go now?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Shadow King tsked softly before he brutally broke her arm, "Next time when I say listen....you better listen.' He growled.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Artemis looked at him, yelling out in pain when he broke her arm. She glared up at him as she spat in his face, "Fuck off."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Shadow King calmly wiped his face before he snapped her wrist on the same arm that he had broken, "We can do this all night long." He said
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Artemis's eyes widened, closing her eyes fast as she groaned. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at him, "Fine..I'll listen.." She groaned.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Shadow King smiled evily, "There now....was that so hard?" He asked darkly before he released her giving her arm one final warning squeeze before he dropped it. "It appears Green Arrow has a history of ruining everything he touches....did you know he killed Hawk Girl?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Artemis groaned when he squeezed her arm. She then put her hand over her arm, looking up at him..Before her eyes widened, "W-What?" She asked, "Y-Your lying.."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Shadow King scoffed, "Oh believe me I wouldn't lie about that....in fact we have it all recorded if you want to see it." He said with an evil chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Artemis's eyes widened more, before she looked down, "If you have it recorded..then it's the truth.." She said, before she looked up at him, "Is that all? Or can I go?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 pm

Shadow King shook his head, "There is one last thing, he will be returning to the Mansion when he does give him my regards." He said before he cruelly snapped her leg and caused it to break and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Artemis's eyes widened as she yelled out in pain. She fell to the ground, "You fucker.."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:26 pm

He glanced back and then broke her other arm, "Don't make me break your other leg." He said in a warning tone before he completely left.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Artemis laid there in pain, bending her only good leg..She groaned as she narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:31 pm

"You know what....in fact why don't I keep you here?" He asked and sent some chains to attach themselves to her collar and holding her fast. "Don't worry I'm sure you'll be fine." He said with a cruel laugh before he turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rock-A-Bye Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock-A-Bye Baby   Rock-A-Bye Baby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock-A-Bye Baby
Page 1 of 1