Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No more miss nice girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

No more miss nice girl Empty
PostSubject: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:58 pm

She sighed, looking up at the sky. She had done some retail therapy, but it hadn't really helped. She had bought a large soda and was drinking it on one of the park benches. The abortion had been quick, but it still hurt. She felt empty.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:01 pm

Bruce was walking around the park, it was day outside. The sun felt warm on his skin. He felt almost tempted to look at the sun, but didn't. He saw someone, smelt her to, "Amanda?" He questioned the air, approaching the woman.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:02 pm

She looked up hearing her name being spoken. She saw Bruce, and looked at him coldly. "And I suppose you want to sit there?" She said in a dark tone.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Bruce almost recoiled from the voice, "No, I was just wondering why you were out here?" His voice was steady, but curious.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:07 pm

She nodded towards her shopping bags. "What does it look like?" She said simply, starting to gather her bags, hanging them on the injured hand, they weren't heavy.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:12 pm

"Whoa, Amanda. What happened?" Bruce asked, quite quickly. The woman hadn't been this nasty she she demanded he be her lover.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:15 pm

She looked at him with an icy glare. "Don't play dumb. I hope you and your hero friends had your fun on my expence. Because I am not going to be nice to any of you ever again." She said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:17 pm

"What are you talking about?" He asked, he was completely confused something that was a feat. What involved all of the supers? He wasn't aware of any plot or prank that involved everyone?
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:19 pm

She snorted a cold laugh. "I know about Oliver, no a correction, Green Arrow being a spy." She narrowed her eyes angrily. "Now ask me how angry I am."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:20 pm

Bruce's eyes slightly widened, "You didn't know? I thought Oliver would have told you? The only reason I knew was because I figured out?" He was completely disgusted by Oliver's actions, and it showed on his face.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:26 pm

She made a cliking noise with her tongue and looked at him. "Well he didn't, and I'm sure you all had your fun." She reached into her pocket pulling out a condom. "Here, give this to Arrow when you see him. Tell him to start wearing those." She said tossing the condom pack to Bruce, and turning her back on him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Bruce caught the condoms effortlessly, the pieces connecting in his head, "Amanda... did... are you?" He asked the silent question, they had talked about this very topic not too long ago. His heart tightened, this wasn't a very good situation.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:29 pm

She glanced back at him, over her shoulder. "Not anymore."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:39 pm

"I'm sorry." Bruce said lightly, Amanda was a great woman, even with all her faults. She was gentle if you let her lead. He almost wished she hadn't... or wasn't on the other side of the tracks. She could've been a great ally and friend.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:43 pm

"Why?" She asked turning back to look at him. "Why are you sorry?" She walked to him pushing his shoulder. "Because you knew, and didn't tell me? Or because you couldn't stop me from doing the abortion?" She asked feeling really angry now. Like something was squeesing her in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Bruce swallowed, not know she had aborted, but it seemed like something she would do in rage to someone, "I'm not sorry for you. I'm not sorry for Oliver, I actually hope you beat the shit out of him. I wanted to, more then once. What he did, was wrong. I'm sorry you had to deal with that but I thought that you off all people would know. Oliver's just a coward and a wimp, he's no hero." Bruce's chest hurt for the moment, before the to be bruise slowly healed. Bruce wanted to just go off about the man, but Amanda might hold some feelings for him still, no matter how much she hated him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:56 pm

She swallowed the lump that was in her throat, not wanting to cry infront of him. She turned her back on him. "I hope he knows how badly he hurt me, because when this hand heals." She showed it to Bruce. "I'm going to make him sorry he ever made me fall in love with him." She shivered when she said the word love. It had sounded so wonderful before, but now it felt like a slap in the face.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Bruce watched Amanda show her hand, he was almost tempted to ask what had happened..., "What happened Amanda? If you don't mind me asking, of course." Bruce asked with genuine concern.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:03 pm

She looked at her hand. "We were taken to this place, and we were in separate rooms. There was this woman who broke my hand more every time he lied to the man in charge." She looked back up. "I wonder why he bothered to tell the truth anyway, but I suppose it doesn't matter anymore."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Bruce sighed out, almost wishing he wasn't a psychology major, "I understand why he did it, but that seems like something he needs to explain."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:12 pm

She sighed. "Well just give him those condoms, and make him feel as worse as you can." She looked back at him. "Oh, and just a fair warning. Make sure you keep the heroes out of brotherhood, I can not quarantee if they come back alive or dead." She said coldly, starting to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:16 pm

"Amanda, wait." Bruce said taking a step forward, "Can we talk, seriously?" Bruce felt some need to make her feel better, he wasn't exactly sure. Maybe it was because even though she was a villain she gave a damn when he was dying when it seemed no one else did.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:26 pm

She looked at him. "Why? The damage has been done already, what difference would it make?" She took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. "Why do you care anyway? I'm a villain, a whore, a murderer, I could go on and on..." She asked looking at him straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:29 pm

"What people say doesn't matter, it's what you think of yourself that matters. And you know as well as I that you're not holding yourself on the highest of esteems right now. You're amazing, beautiful, and god damn sexy. You're not a whore, whores don't exist. They're just women that enjoy a lifestyle that men do. It's a horrible double standard, but it exists because women are jealous. I may not approve of most of your habits, but when I really needed a person, a friend even. You were there, I may be a hero and you may be a villain but if you do something me I don't just step all over you. I give you the same respect." Bruce said, trying to convince the woman that Oliver was the wrong one here, not her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:38 pm

She sat down on the bench. "You know what the saddest part is? Oliver made me feel like I was none of those things. I always felt like that deep down, a whore. Now I feel like a foolish whore." She said hanging her head looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more miss nice girl   No more miss nice girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No more miss nice girl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next