Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intrusion in the Dark Places..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Intrusion in the Dark Places.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intrusion in the Dark Places..   Intrusion in the Dark Places.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Bruce slammed the man's face on the ground he heart was pounding as the Adeline pumped trough his veins. 'im sorry. I didn't mean to get that violet. Everyone keeps callig me Owlman, he's not even my brother where I come from.' Bruce spoke harshly to Johny, "If I find out you raped anyone else. You'll have a mandatory sex change." Bruce moved from the man to Chloe. His thought were whirling so fast he couldn't even think, but he felt a sharp pain in his lip. His wiped his lips to find blood, his tongue moved over his exposed fangs. He wasn't sure what the hell just happened.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion in the Dark Places..   Intrusion in the Dark Places.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Johnny stood and looked at the couple for a second before turning to walk away. He would have to be more careful in the future.

He left the garden and decided to head back to the brotherhood house. Maybe he could fined a willing woman to fuck there. At least for a while he would behave.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion in the Dark Places..   Intrusion in the Dark Places.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Chloe slowly leaned up and touched his face, "You're bleeding." She whispered quietly and with concern, thank you for coming she sent to him.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion in the Dark Places..   Intrusion in the Dark Places.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:40 pm

He opened his mouth his tongue playing around with a fang, "this is really weird. And you knew I'd come. I'll always here." Bruce put his arm around Chloe. His tongue making his words sound odd.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion in the Dark Places..   Intrusion in the Dark Places.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:43 pm

She leaned into him and sighed happily, the fangs do take some getting used too, however I think you pull them off quite nicely she admitted with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion in the Dark Places..   Intrusion in the Dark Places.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:47 pm

"Why thank you, m'dear." Bruce said, "Oh also, what did you want to do?" he asked, know he promise her a few dad ago.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion in the Dark Places..   Intrusion in the Dark Places.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:51 pm

Chloe started to smile, "Well I was hoping that maybe we could have some alone time together." She said as she stretched up to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion in the Dark Places..   Intrusion in the Dark Places.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Bruce raised an eyebrow "You've almost been raped again, and you want alone time with me?" Ruce was confused, she defied all logic.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion in the Dark Places..   Intrusion in the Dark Places.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Chloe pulled back, "Look Bruce.....the last thing I want in my memory is him....and every single time I close my eyes or something thats what I see. If you don't want too that's fine." She said and then super sped away.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion in the Dark Places..   Intrusion in the Dark Places.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:54 pm

'Oh come on please don't do this I just don't understand, just after it happened to me sex was te last thing I wanted!' he stopped thinking. He didn't mean to think the last part, he quickly super-sped after Chlloe, assuming she was going to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intrusion in the Dark Places..   Intrusion in the Dark Places.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intrusion in the Dark Places..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2