Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Test of Time

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kimura

Kimura

Test of Time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Kimura saw the person who was hovering over the man in green had seen her. Her eyes met him, before her eyes went to the TV in the room. Her eyes narrowed as she smirked at the woman who was in the corner, hugging herself. She puts her hands on her hips as she looked back at the man.

---
[[OOC By request of Hannah.]]

Shadow King showed a smirk, amused by how the woman seemed to enjoy this, "Excuse me for one second." He said, smirking as he disappeared, appearing in front of the girl, "You seem amused."

---
Kimura didn't wince when the man..monster thing appeared in front of her, "Well..from what I've been looking, that man in green..He's suppose to be where that..attractive woman is. And what I'm seeing, if he doesn't obey these certain orders..His little girlfriend is going to get it." She said as she laughed, "It really amuses me, dearie."

---
Shadow King smirked, "Well then..do you think you can keep the woman company? And when this man says the wrong answer..You could torture her?" He asked as his gruesome smirk showed.

---
"With pleasure, dearie." She said as she smirked and watched the man's amused smirk.

---
He disappeared back in front of Green Arrow, "I'm back, and I have some help now." He said as he looked at the TV, showing woman with the black hair enter the room.

---
Kimura entered the room, seeing the woman giving her a nasty look. She smirked, before her eyes narrowed viciously..and her mouth frowned. She walked to the woman, grabbing her by the hair as she threw her into the wall and kicked her in the upper stomach area, "I'm in charge here..not you, so get that little look off your face..Cause I would hate to mess up that pretty little face before I'm allowed to."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:38 pm

She yelpped a little when the woman grabbed her by the hair. The kick hurt alot, it knocked the air out of her lungs. She dropped to her knees and grabbed her ribs. She looked up at the woman. "Well I don't really have a choise do I?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:48 pm

His eyes were stuck on the screen. He tried so hard to get out that he could hear a bone almost break. His eyes turned back to the guy. “Fine. What do you want to hear?” He would just say what the guy wanted to hear. Whatever that was.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Kimura smirked, "No, darling..you really don't." She said as she let her hand go through her hair, "Such a beautiful thing you are..Yet you made a stupid mistake like this." She said as got up and waited for orders..

---
Shadow King smirked, before getting a dangerous serious face, "What are you doing in the brotherhood? And why are you claiming yourself as a Villain.." He asked as his face got even more serious.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:55 pm

She looked at the woman coldly before turning her attention to the tv. "I just hope you are not right."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:02 pm

His mind became blank. Busted. The mocking voice said. He was going to bluff. He didn´t kill Shayera for nothing. He looked at the guy annoyed. "I live in the brotherhood. And I am a villain. Missed the part of killing friends, didn´t you?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:05 pm

Shadow King sighed, "Wrong answer." He growled and looked over at the t.v. set, "Looks like your girlfriend is going to be missing something....oh but what shall she lose?" He asked with a evil cackle.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:09 pm

Kimura stood there as she watched the TV. A smirked appeared on her face, seeing the man look at her through the TV. She nodded as she turned around, looking at what to do..She tilted her head as she smirked more. Kimura suddenly walked to the woman, stomping fast on her right hand. Breaking the woman's fingers. She laughed at the woman's painful scream, moving her hand through her hair. It felt nice to hear painful screams. She looked back up at the man, nodding her head at him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:11 pm

She screamed, taking her right hand to her body, nursing it. She looked down and saw her fingers were swelling.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:16 pm

He pulled hard to get to Amanda when he saw the woman breaking her fingers. His muscles were working but he didn´t came lose. "What do you want! You got your answers! I live in that freaking place!!" He knew that was the truth. He was living there. But for different reasons.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Shadow King tsked loudly, "Now now lying really doesn't become you....but if you're going to go with that excuse again then please keep talking." He said and looked at the t.v. again.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Kimura smirked, looking back to the woman. She grabbed the woman's right hand, twisting the arm as she broke her arm this time. Her eyes narrowed, "Your boyfriend keeps lying.." She said as she backed away, letting the woman scream. Her eyes went back to the TV, nodding to him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:23 pm

She screamed again, this time more high pitched. She pulled her arm back and nursed it curling into a ball. "How do you know he is lying?" She asked through clenched theeth.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:29 pm

His heart bleed when Amanda screamed. Even though it should be stronger. His mind tried to see off a way out. Lying to protect who? Yourself or the ones you love? Weak. "Stop hurting her. What do you want to know? You know what I’m doing there. So why even ask?" He spoke honest. If he knew why ask?
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Shadow King smirked and leaned forward, "Because I want you to tell her after all your girlfriend deserves to know the truth doesn't she?" He asked darkly
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:47 pm

His eyes widen. This guy was one crazy scary person. He looked at the TV. It would hurt her more than breaking bones. He shook his head. Rather broken on the inside than six feet below the ground.
"Shayera and I made a deal. We needed someone who could keep a eye on the villains. And that became me." His eyes were fixed on the TV. I´m sorry Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Shadow King smirked triumphantly, "There now was that so hard?" He asked and backed up before he sent another dark look in his direction, "Oh and I think its about time for you to move back to the Mansion don't you? I'm sure they'll be glad to have you back." He added.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:05 pm

She snapped her head up looking at the tv when Ollie spoke. "So... It was all..... a lie?" She bent her head back down, the past months flashing in her head. She suddenly saw them in a new light. His touches, his kisses, his words. Had all those things been an act. She released the breath she didn't even realise she was holding. She felt sick, wanting to puke. She covered her mouth and closed her eyes, trying to hold back the tears. She could see Oliver smirking at her confession, laughing about it. 'How could I have been so stupid.' She got up shakily, not looking at the tv. "Can I go now?" She asked in a cold tone. 'Never again...' She walked to the door, opening it and leaving.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:25 pm

He watched her leave. He looked at the man. His face filled with hate. “Are you happy now?”
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Shadow King smirked, "Oh I do believe I am....give my regards to everyone at the Mansiion won't you?' He asked darkly before he vanished and let the door open.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:03 pm

He watched the man leave. He sat down. His hands were still locked. “How can I go away, when I can’t move to the door?!”
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:39 pm

The shackles fell off his wrists and a low chuckle seemed to resonate around the room, "Don't tally unless you'd much rather have more injuries." Shadow King said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test of Time
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3