Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Test of Time

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:17 pm

He waited for Superwoman to awake first, he had put them in seperate rooms with only a t.v. showing them where they were He was curious of what to make of this woman that was with Green Arrow.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Amanda stirred. She opened her eyes and propped herself up from the floor. She looked aroud herself. "Where am I now?" She asked annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:46 pm

Shadow King smirked and stared down at her, 'Welcome to your worst nightmare, is that what you wanted to hear?" He asked with a dry laugh.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:51 pm

She turned to look at the man. Eyeing him up and down before getting up from the floor. "Mm-hm... and what am I doing here?" She asked raising her eyebrow at him and putting one of her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Shadow King gave her a gruesome smile, 'Why you my dear are going to witness your lover's confession, after all he's been a bad boy and he's lied to you." He said with a dark laugh.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:00 pm

She froze and frowned in confusion. "Oliver?" She laughed nervously. "What would he lie to me about? You are just making stuff up." She said turning her back to him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:06 pm

Shadow King started laughing, "Oh believe me my dear, he's a liar and he's lied to you...lets just say he's not who you think he is and leave it at that. I am going to let you listen to his confession, keep in mind that it may take some work to get out though." He said.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:09 pm

' Ollie..' She suddenly whipped around and ran at the man, punching him. "DON'T YOU TOUCH HIM!!!" She said afraid of what would happen to him. She tried to go to claw his eyes out.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Shadow King easily avoided her and then stepped back, "Now now, no need to get upset." He said darkly before he turned and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:18 pm

She clenched her fists and looked around herself trying to see if the man was going to come back. She then ran to pound the door. "LET ME OUT OF HERE!!" She started to break through the door.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:13 pm

"Now now break the door down and your dear lover will die...unless you want his blood on your hands." Shadow King said from behind her before disappearing again.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:36 am

She stopped trying to break the door down, and narrowed her eyes in anger. "Fuck you!!" She said punching the wall, leaving a huge dent on it. She didn't want Oliver to die, and she was scared what would happen. She sat down on the floor and leaned her back against the wall near the door.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Oliver woke up. He was laying on the floor. He laid still remembering the last thing. "Wakey, wakey." A man that was standing and the rest was black. He stood up looking around. “Where the hell am i?”
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Shadow King smirked, "Its good to finally see you up, your girlfriend was starting to worry, but we're here for a confession from you.' He said with a self-satisfied smile.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:56 pm

His eyes narrowed when he heard the man speak of Amanda. He looked at the man. “Where is Amanda?!” He tried to ask it nicely, because the man was the guy in charge. But his question came harsh and cold, demanding. “And what the hell do you mean with confession.” He looked at the guy. “Because I’m sorry I only love one person. So if you could let me and my girlfriend go.” Part of his mind was yelling at him, not to fight and especially not to do so stupid. But he was angry and worried about Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Shadow King started laughing, "Well your girlfriend is right over there." He said and pointed to the t.v. that allowed the two of them to see each other. "Now then, I'm not talking about other people you love....I'm talking about the real reason you joined the Villain's side." He said darkly.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:20 pm

He looked at the t.v. seeing Amanda. She had no wounds. He sighed relieved. She wasn’t hurt."Now then, I'm not talking about other people you love....I'm talking about the real reason you joined the Villain's side." He turned around, keeping every feeling out his face and eyes. He had been to careless. “What Do You Mean?” He changed his position in to a fighting one. His thought were racing trying to think of a way out. But there was a simple thought that was saying the one true fact: He was not getting away alive or in one piece.

Last edited by GreenArrow on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Shadow King made a tsking noise, "Now now Green Arrow....don't act stupid we both know you're not, after all you don't want to get hurt or her do you?" He asked with his eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:26 pm

He narrow his eyes, moving closer. He ignored his smart part before whispering. “If you hurt her. I will make sure you will wish I would just kill you.”
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Shadow King started laughing again, "You hurt me? Oh that's rich, but if you really want to play rough then I guess we'll do it your way then." He said darkly.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:48 pm

He almost shivered. But attacked instead. He hit the man in his stomach. The man only laughed taking his hands and throwing Oliver against the wall. He shook his head, getting up. He went to stand again in a fighting position. Weak ,whispered a small voice in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:07 pm

She looked up and saw Oliver in the tv. She stood up and walked closer to the tv. "Oliver what are you doing?" She asked seeing him fight with the man. "Oliver what does he mean when he said you have lied to me?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Shadow King smirked, "You can try and fight me all you want Green Arrow but I'd be more concerned about you. After all you don't want to get seriously injured now do you when confessing is so much easier?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:54 pm

He smirked. “Nothing is easy.” He attacked ones again, using the moves Dinah and Bruce taught him. He was just hit away as a fly. His fist went for the man’s face but he was stopped. The next moment he was flying again at the wall. Blackness came with a whispering mocking voice. This wouldn’t happen to Bruce neither to anyone else. Weak.

[[Occ: I will have some problem to come online so now you can tie him up Wink]]
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:57 pm

She winced slightly, seeing Oliver hit the wall. He wasn't getting up. "OLIVER!!!!!!" She felt helpless in this room. She just covered her mouth and waited what would happen. "Please be okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Time   Test of Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test of Time
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next