Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sentimental Man

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Sentimental Man - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:06 pm

"Why would I blame you? I already said I didn't mind." Bruce spoke aloud, 'Why is she being so difficult? Isn't it obviously I don't care about this?" Bruce thought to himself, a little annoyed though as he stood up and made his way to the super-computer.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Chloe glared, "I'm not being difficult! You should care Bruce...its your life after all." She added and then froze as she realized that he had responded to something she hadn't even said out loud. You can read my mind can't you? She thought in shock.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Bruce looked at Chloe when she started talking, "You are being difficult! There'..." Bruce stopped in mid-sentence, 'Can you hear me? Because I can hear you.' Bruce looked at Chloe, his eyes showed confusion with a little bit of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Chloe was about to retort to that comment and then her eyes widened when she heard what he said next, We can hear each other's thoughts! She sent to him and then absolute horror dawned, Oh great now you're going to know everything I think about
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Bruce covered his mouth, pretending to cough instead of laugh, 'As long as you're not going on and on about 'Damnit kissss meeee.' like I assume you've done in the past, then I think we're good.' Bruce looked back at the computer, finding something called a Day Walker..
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Chloe glared at his back, I never had thoughts like that....they were more um you know what never mind she thought as a blush grew on her face.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Bruce smirked at the computer screen. 'I win.' "Jubi, I found something called a day walker..." He kept reading.

[[ OOC: INSERT LONG EXPLANATION ABOUT DAY WALKERS AND NOT MORE BRAINIAC YAY. ]]
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:40 pm

She stuck her tongue out at him behind his back and sighed, Yeah right she sent to him. She perked up at the mention of Daywalker though, "What does it say?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:47 pm

"Say's they're vampires... but not. Usually a mutation that happens when someone's body is healing at super-speeds." He paused before reading it, "We're mutants." He said in a monotone voice. His thoughts giving Chloe all the information about Day Walkers. They're abilities. Though Bruce starting thinking to himself, 'Most of these already apply to me... I can already bench pressed 1000pounds... I can already do that... Punch through brick wall... Oh, Chloe you can hear this.' Bruce looked over at her, "Pretend like you didn't hear the last part of that."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Chloe rolled her eyes, Which bit punching through brick walls or bench pressing 1000 pounds? She sent to him dryly and then folded her arms.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:52 pm

'Both.' He said sourly in his head, 'This is factual, you cannot lie in your mind, Chloe. Unless you're a freak and have an unstable mind.' Bruce sighed turning around to talk to Jubilee, taking notice to she wasn't there, "Jubi?" he asked looking around. She was gone.

Last edited by Batman on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:02 pm

She bit her lip and looked around, I didn't see her leave...then again she has been a vampire longer she thought.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:11 pm

"Most likely... should we tell Clark? Or should we keep this to ourselves?" He mused aloud, 'Honestly I think the less that know, the better. We don't need the people running this place to abduct us and try to test on us.'
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:14 pm

She couldn't agree more, I think it would be fine if we told Clark, but I'm afraid that if we do he could end up in danger. She pointed out as she met his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:17 pm

'But someone needs to know and Clark's our best friend. If we're taken then Clark will know why and will know how to get us back. It may cause danger, but when has that ever stopped a hero from doing his/her work.' Bruce said, pulling out a chair and sitting on it. His elbow on his knee with his face held on it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:23 pm

She nodded, All right we'll tell him but he's not going to be happy she thought and then bit her lip, I'm so sorry for doing this to you Bruce....you deserve better
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Bruce groaned, he wasn't going to start this argument again. He stood up offering her his hand, "For better or for worse, I'm sticking around and I'll hope for you to do the same." Bruce thought about why the hell he said an excerpt from wedding vows. He tried to clear his mind, he wasn't too keen on the fact that she could hear he everything thought.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Chloe giggled and accepted his hand, "For richer or for poorer?" She added with another giggle, "Seriously though Bruce, I'll stay." She said with a small smile, the room had gotten quiet again. Oh here comes another awkward moment she thought and then started laughing, "Well one thing is for sure, private thoughts aren't going to be private anymore huh?" She said and then felt like crying, Geez Sullivan pull it together, you're probably scaring the poor man
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Bruce stifled a laugh, "You're going to need to stop thinking such morbid thoughts, Chloe." 'Scaring me? No, I've seen and done worse.' Bruce almost slapped himself in the face, "Let's just go." Bruce said leading her out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Chloe frowned but didn't even let herself so much as think about that, I wonder if this mind communication thingie has a limit or something....like how far away do you think we have to be in order not to hear each other's thoughts? She sent to him
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:45 pm

'I hope so. I think this mind thing will annoy us before the night is over. But I'm more interested in what we're going to tell Clark.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sentimental Man
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: