Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sentimental Man

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jubilee

Jubilee

Sentimental Man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:35 pm

"Oh good, now I can get some ground here." She paused looking at Bruce, "Why didn't she fry when she walked outside? Why are you so freaking calm around us?" She sniffed him, "And I'm surprised she hasn't made a meal out of you. You have O type blood. And that means, you're a vampire's favorite snack." Jubilee dug her nail into his skin, causing a bit of blood to come out of the wound. She wiped it on her finger and stuck said finger in her mouth. She giggled happily, "God damn, sexy and delicious... A girl could use a guy like you." She said flirtatiously waiting for enough blood to run down his face to lick the wound.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:37 pm

"Why didn't she fry when she walked outside?"

"I don't know." Bruce said, painfully. He ignored her other question, getting himself pulled into her clutches again. He grunted when she cut his face. A felt a little sickened by the act of her putting her blood covered finger into her mouth, but he shook it off.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:40 pm

Chloe glared when Jubilee dug her nail into Bruce's face enough to cause it bleed and actually growled when she licked his face. "Back off Jubilee." She said and her eyes turned red, no one touched her Bruce like that if she could help it she thought
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:47 pm

Jubilee bit her wrist, watching the look of horror on Chloe's face. Oh she was going to enjoy having this arm candy on her arm. Jubilee put her bleeding wrist in front of Bruce's face. Though she felt the man's shut,she pried open his mouth with the other hand, "One wrong more, Chloe, and I kill Bruce." She felt Bruce trying to reject the blood, but she knew it was in his system. It would also heal his broken rib and anything else he might have wrong with him. She moved her wrist away, watching Bruce trying to cough out all of the blood. He wouldn't get the close. Jubilee Shoved his face onto the ground. She sat on his back, both hands wrapped around his head to snap his neck at a moment's notice, "One wrong move, and I get a new boy toy." she said, almost giddily.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Chloe gasped in horror, "What have you done?" She asked in horror as tears fell, not Bruce she thought. Anger filled her and she glared at her, "Look chickadee, playtime's over." She said darkly and cracked her knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:55 pm

"Only for you, toots." she said, mocking Chloe. She moved Bruce's head upwards, exposing his neck. His veins throbbing with his accelerated heartbeat. Jubilee let her fangs out once more, looking at Bruce's eyes. Her silent compulsion caused Bruce to pass out. Something she had learned how to do in Paris. Her red eyes looked up at Chloe's, "You're going to bite him. You're going to turn. That's all. And hell, if you love the man enough. Turn him too. So you won't have to sit there and watch as he dies." Jubilee's nose twitched, she wanted a friend. Granted this wasn't the way to get one but her inner demon was taking control. It wanted to cause mayhem while Jubilee's true self was buried beneath the demon's wrath and anger.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Chloe cried and then knelt next to Bruce, "Oh Bruce forgive me.' She whispered and gently stroked his hair before she glared up at Jubilee. Blood tears fell before she let her fangs slide out and then she bit Bruce's neck the taste was divine and Chloe almost froze, I really hope I can do this without killing him she thought before she drank his blood.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:06 pm

Jubilee's body smiled, the demon showing it's ugly head. She moved to the other side of Bruce, biting him. Even if they drained him dry he'd come back as one of them. Another member of the coven. Jubilee jerked but, igniting attention from Chloe. Her eyes flashed a hazel color before she rolled off of Bruce, poofing in a cloud a vapor only to appear once more in a solid form a few feet away. She was grabbing her head, blood tears rolling off her face, "Ch... Chloe Don't!" her voice said a bit higher pitched then the one that was speaking earlier. Jubilee's eyes stayed their hazel shade, with a few flecks of red in it. Her body shook in sobs, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." she chanted out, grabbing her head and pushing herself to a wall as far away from Chloe and Bruce as she could get.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:09 pm

Chloe pulled herself away from Bruce and turned to look at Jubilee, she knew she probably looked a sight with blood dripping down her chin. "What's wrong Jubilee? This is what you wanted isn't it?' She asked as blood tears fell.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:12 pm

"It... It wasn't me." Jubilee whimpered out, "Wasn't me... wasn't me..." Jubilee said lightly, shoving her face into her legs, sobbing.

--

Bruce groaned lightly, his head was swimming. He couldn't process the situation, but he could feel warmness around him. Happiness even seemed visible. He took a moment and saw Chloe, her chin was soaked with blood. His blood. His brain supplied him with the information. He tried to push himself up, but the lack of blood in his system caused him to fall on his stomach once more.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Chloe cried out when she saw Bruce wake up, she rushed to his side and held him in her arms, "I'm so sorry Bruce....it was the only way I could save you.' She said as she sobbed. she knew Bruce must hate her for turning him into a monster she already hated herself for it.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:31 pm

Bruce looked up at Chloe, he could feel his heart beating loudly. He himself could hear it, everything just seemed so much clearer suddenly. He could hear Chloe's heart beat and the lack of one from Jubilee. He could feel everything moving, slowly. He felt like the world was going in slow motion, "What happened?" he grunted out, his face healed as well as his neck. He head rested on Chloe's chest, the pound of her heart taking over his ears.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Chloe glanced up at Jubilee and frowned, "I'm not sure something happened with Jubilee, do you mind explaining what just happened?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Jubilee looked up, her eyes were stained red with blood, "I don't... Wally opened the blinds... that's all I remember..." Jubilee said, holding her head. She was almost as confused as they were, "I... I have an inner demon. When I turn my emotions off... it comes out... I guess I let my emotions go away and survival took over... she took over..." Jubilee whips her eyes, her cheeks already being stained with blood.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Chloe winced, "So this demon can just take over without your consent?" She asked horrified, it wasn't that different from her situation with Brainiac but still a demon, Chloe didn't know how to handle the supernatural only the super weird.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:27 pm

"Yes, but I have to allow it. Usually in a life or death situation. Wally must have triggered it... Oh god, I don't know what I've done to you.... but I'm so.. so sorry." Jubilee was next to Chloe in an instant looking at the two, "You're giving off an odd scent... something I don't know. It smells like vampire... but human. It's a mixture of both... it's confused but attractive. It smells... like outside smells right before it rains. It's sweet yet... predicting." she said kneeling down to the two of them, "If there's anything I can do to help... tell me. Please."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Chloe frowned and met Bruce's eyes, "That's just the thing I don't know what's going on Jubilee, I'm still new at this and now I've condemned Bruce too." She said with self-loathing.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:36 pm

"Doubtful, the fact the you believe you've condemned him, means you've held on to you humanity. Plus, you're heart is physically beating... so..." Jubilee looked at her, "What's your power? Or powers? Maybe that'll help me out."

--

Bruce looked up at him, of course he could have gotten up and moved at anytime, but he found himself in a pickle. Move himself and make Chloe feel worse than she already felt or stay her and question her new found powers. She was picking himself up without struggling. He ticked the marker on super-strength. He noticed earlier of her speed. Check super-speed. She already had a healing factor so that was completely besides the point. Bruce kept quiet, he was trying to unravel what they were. Or what Chloe believe she had done to him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Chloe frowned as she thought about it, "Besides being immune to the sun? I'm super fast, I think I'm super strong but I'm not sure." She said quietly, she still hadn't used all of her abilities yet so she wasn't sure what they were.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:41 pm

"I mean your actual ones. Before Crazy-Bitch took over my body." She said. That was the nickname for the demon, crazy-bitch.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Chloe almost smiled and then sighed, "Uh well I was an empathy healer and I think that still works, I could take someone's injuries and turn them onto me. I also was super smart and I could use that ability for all sorts of things mainly though I could read and understand Kryptonian which is an alien language but I'm not sure if I can do that anymore." She said quietly
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:48 pm

"Oh." Jubilee said making a noise that didn't sound that good, "I didn't know you where a healer... that could be where your mutation lies..." Jubilee swallowed, "Bruce, I know you're okay but can you go on your computer and look up vampire mutations dealing with a healer or with recessive genes." She asked in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Bruce looked up at Chloe, "It doesn't hurt to trust her right now. She's about the only thing that has a clue of what you are." He wouldn't refer to himself as one, because he didn't know if he really was.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Chloe stared at him sadly, "Bruce....I am so sorry." She whispered and then remembered she still had his blood on her chin which she hastily wiped away. She hated this, she had done this to him....she wouldn't blame him if he never wanted to see her again
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Jubilee looked at the two, slightly feeling bad. They would've made a great couple had Crazy-bitch not interrupted their lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentimental Man   Sentimental Man - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sentimental Man
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: