Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Goes Wrong

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:55 pm

After taking Quicksilver in the same manner as he had taken Polaris he sent a message to Magneto. Within moments he arrived, "Let my children go." He demanded as he stood in front of him, Shadow King frowned and stepped forward both of his hostages were tied together and still unconscious, "Well I would but I have a teensy little problem Magneto do you mind telling me how you managed to take the collar off?" He asked as he leaned forward with a long sharp dagger in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Pietro groaned as he regained consciousness. He could hear he father and someone asking questions. He looked beside him seeing Lorna tied up next to him. His eyes widened in worry and started trying to free himself from his bonds.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Lorna felt herself wake up, whimpering in pain the moment she felt her area and neck stinging. She opened her eyes, before she looked up to see the monster and her dad, "DADDY!" She shrieked, before whimpering, looking to her left to see her brother, "Pietro..what's..going on?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:38 pm

The Shadow King smirked when he heard their reactions and judging by Magneto's tightened expression he knew what was at stake. "Now then, I believe this is a nice family reunion don't you? Your daughter was ever so kind as to let me know what you did for her." He said with a sneer, Magneto didn't react to this bit of news.
[Ooc too lazy to change my nick]
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:53 pm

"Lorna, calm down." Pietro told her, still struggling with his bonds. He knew they had to stay calm if they wanted to get out of this with all of them in one piece. Pietro saw that Lorna no longer had her collar on. He had also heard that their father had removed it. For a second he was jealous, but he knew out of all of them Lorna was the one least qualified to be involved in this sick game.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Lorna looked at Pietro, before looking at their Dad, "Please..please don't hurt him.." She begged, looking at the scene in horror, "Daddy.."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Shadow King merely smirked in their direction before he got up close to Magneto, "Tell me how you took off the collar." He demanded as he ran the knife along his neck. Magneto swallowed hard before he glared at Shadow King, "You're the genuis, you figure it out." He snapped, Shadow King glared and then stabbed Magneto through the hand, "Wrong answer." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Pietro groaned as he continued to struggle with his bounds. Pietro growled low in his throat at his fathers pain. That bastard. Pietro's eyes narrowed in rage. "Let us go." Pietro demanded.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Lorna's eyes shot wide open when the monster stabbed her father, "DADDY! ST-STOP PLEASE!! PLEASE!" She screamed, before whimpering in pain, "S-stop it.." She whimpered as she watched in horror as tears fell from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Erik groaned in pain as he was stabbed and slowly looked up at the Shadow King, "You're going to have to kill me if you want the answer." He snapped. Shadow King smirked, "Oh don't tempt me Magneto....I know what you're capable of after all." He said darkly and then he stabbed his other hand. "Tell me how you did it or the next place I stab will be your heart." He said.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:43 pm

Pietro narrowed his eyes. "LET HIM GO!" Pietro yelled and pulled harder at his bonds. He knew his father was tough but not even he could survive a stab though the heart.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Her eyes widened as she watched her father get stabbed again. She screamed, "STOP IT PLEASE! PLEASE!" She closed her eyes, "DADDY!" Lorna screamed louder, making the knife break in half.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Shadow King looked down in shock at the knife that had just been broken and that was when Magneto made his move, "You really think I came alone?" He asked before he whistled. A whole group of Rebels broke in and Magneto took the opportunity to use his powers to release his kids. "Pietro, Lorna run! I'll take care of him." He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Pietro grabbed Lorna as soon as he was free. He couldn't run at full speed with the collar but he was fast and agile enough to get out and around everyone without getting in their way.

Once out of the building Pietro set down Lorna. Keeping tight hold on her so she wouldn't do something stupid, but Pietro and she both needed to see him after what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Lorna shrieked when her brother picked her up. When they reached their destination, she hugged her brother as she cried, "This is all my fault..I-I didn't know h-he would go after him..I.." She stayed still.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Erik sighed in relief as he watched them run, "Come near me or any other of my family Shadow King and I promise you...it will be the last thing you ever do." He growled, Shadow King smirked and then stood up, "I'll keep that in mind." He said evily before he turned and vanished into the shadows. Erik watched him go and then stared down at his hands, he could have broken free sooner but he had chosen not too was that selfish of him? he wondered before he nodded to his men, "Let us leave this place." He said and then headed outside, he hoped his children were safe.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:34 pm

Pietro held Lorna tight as she cried. "This is not your fault." He whispered as he petted her hair. "Father's fine. He's going to be fine. I told you before he's a survivor. He survived the Holocaust he will survive this." Part of this talk was to help Pietro stay calm as well.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Lorna looked at Pietro, nodding to him. She then smiled softly at him, before she saw their father, "Daddy!" She yelled, running to him, falling into a hug, her legs giving out to the pain she was in. Lorna hugged her father tight, "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Erik hugged her back and looked up at Pietro, "Its all right Lorna, I don't blame you." He said softly as he held her. His hands were starting to ache as the shock from being stabbed faded.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Pietro moved over to his father and sister.

Pietro grabbed his fathers hand silently and carefully and began inspecting it to see if any bone had been damaged or if it was bleeding to badly. He began putting pressure on the wound until he got bandages of it. Pietro couldn't look his father in the eye. All he could remember was the last time they spoke He had just yelled at the man.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Lorna looked at Pietro, watching him aid their father's hands. She looked back up at him, standing up now as she tried to keep herself standing.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Erik watched his son as he helped him with his hands, "Thank you Pietro." He said quietly, he glanced over towards Lorna and then smiled at her, "Are you all right?" He asked both of them.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Pietro looked up at his father after the thank you. "I don't think either of us are any worse then we were when this started, but Lorna was already hurt. We should get both of you to some medical equipment and get you guys fixed up." Pietro went back to inspecting the injury.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:52 am

Lorna looked at her brother, nodding to him. She looked down, before hugging her father once again.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:56 am

Erik nodded and held onto his daughter, "That sounds like a plan, I guess this is where I take you to the Rebel base." He said and released his daughter to straighten again there was a sudden flash and Erik looked over to see Shadow King behind Lorna. "Well well, I think I deserve a consolation prize, don't you?" He asked before he grabbed Lorna and disappeared. Erik yelled, 'NOOO LORNA!!!"
[Ooc...i did not mean to add the Star Wars reference <<>> ok maybe I did XDD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Goes Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Goes Wrong   What Goes Wrong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Goes Wrong
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next