Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the fuck is wrong with you!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

What the fuck is wrong with you!? Empty
PostSubject: What the fuck is wrong with you!?   What the fuck is wrong with you!? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:53 pm

Artemis walked into the mansion, storming right to the Medical Lab. She watched as Superman tried to hold her back, since they were doing a check up on Kitty. Her eyes narrowed, kicking him away, "I'm sorry, supes. But, I have something to discuss with this girl." She pointed straight at the frightened Kitty, "He raped you! And you hired someone to KILL him!?"

Before Kitty could talk, Artemis exploded again, "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE ACTUALLY REGRETTED DOING THAT TO YOU!? HE WAS STARTING TO HAVE A MULTIPLE DISORDER! HE WAS JUST AS HURT AS YOU ARE! HE HATED HIMSELF! HE WANTED TO DIE! AND YOU FUCKING HIRED SOMEONE TO KILL HIM!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Her eyes were glaring at Kitty, with the most coldest glare. A glare that could kill..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is wrong with you!?   What the fuck is wrong with you!? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:05 am

Kitty's eyes went big as Artemis yelled at her, "SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DIDN'T HIRE SOMEONE TO KILL LANCE OK!" She exploded back and slowly sat up though the effort was painful, "He's dead?" She finally asked, she could feel tears run down her face and she turned away. "I tried to stop him..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is wrong with you!?   What the fuck is wrong with you!? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:07 am

"Oh, big word for a little kitty!" Her glared softened a little bit, "Yeah. He is." She said, pointing to the blood on her shirt. When she heard her whisper, "Who? Tried to stop who?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is wrong with you!?   What the fuck is wrong with you!? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:10 am

Kitty sighed and then looked back at Artemis, "Deadpool, when he found out that Lance had raped me....he didn't take it very well. He threatened to kill Lance and I told him not too....I fell asleep and when I woke up he was gone." She said hollowly. She still couldn't believe that Lance was dead.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is wrong with you!?   What the fuck is wrong with you!? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:16 am

Her eyes seemed to narrow, memorizing the name fast. She looked at him, "Well since we've cleared up that you didn't kill him. I'm sorry, but, I'm not sorry for yelling at you." She sighed, "I know he hurt you, and I know he tore you. But, when you were in here speaking things like he was a horrible guy..He was actually fighting himself, feeling the regret of what he did. He started to have a multiple disorder. And he was seeing a therapist, who gave him medicine and shots for it." Artemis saw Kitty's eyes widened, "He loved you, and he did regret what he did..I just want you to remember that, since you judged him so poorly..And made him feel useless.."

Artemis started to turn away, walking off before she stopped..

"The protectors should have just killed me already... I am useless. I can't even control myself anymore..." Artemis said, mocking the tone in Lance's voice when he had said that.

She turned to look at Kitty, "That is what he said. The day before he got killed..Just thought you would know that." She said, walking off. Though when she left, her hands went into her pockets. Stopping when she felt the note, "Oh..Wait a minute." Artemis turned around, giving Kitty the note, "I'm sure he wanted you to see this..It is addressed to you.." She said before she walked off for good this time.

---

Kitty,
I don’t know where to start or how to stop my heart from breaking apart. I thought I loved you but now, I hate you! No. I don't. I'm an asshole for what I did to you. I would rather die than what I did and as much as I wanna try and hide my agony over it, I can't.

I try to pretend that I’m okay in front of Courtney. She's my boss but you never got to meet her, have you? Don't. She's cynical and the granddaughter of a mob boss. She forced me here. With this shrink. I hate that leer he gives me when he thinks I'm not looking. I think despises me because I'm a mutant.

The more I pretend though, the more it eats away at me. DID YOU REALLY LEAVE ME FOR MISSING YOUR FUCKING BIRTHDAY!?! You let me go so easily... Now I'm wondering if it was because of that Alex dude. I'll be honest. I started to try to change. To be a better and safer boyfriend for you... But now we're done and I STILL CAN'T EXCEPT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!

Now I’m here, wishing I was all alone. Stupid psyche glaring at me! And asking myself what do I do now? Should I even try to see you? What the hell do I do if I DO see you again?! You'll saw a monster that night and I know I'll never be the same in your eyes again...

Well look, my hand hurts and if I was ambide-whatever that word is, I'd switch to my other hand and write some more. That jackass shrink is right. This is sort of relieving.

Every day that I wake up in this unfamiliar room, did I mention I was staying at the grandfather mob's mansion? I'm disappointed to see that nothing that night was just a horrific nightmare. The day still goes on and so does our sad story.

Now I’m here writing this stupid open letter to my broken heart. One day I hope you will be okay, and that all this will just be another nightmare to overcome.

Your ex, whose REALLY sorry,
Lance

Last edited by Artemis on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is wrong with you!?   What the fuck is wrong with you!? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:21 am

Kitty's eyes filled with even more tears, guilt filled her and she started sobbing. Had she made the right choice in breaking up with Lance in the first place? Talking to Artemis and reading Lance's letter was making her feel very torn, she gently touched the letter with trembling fingers and then burst into more sobs. Why did Lance have to die? He had only ever cared for her in his own way..... She gently folded the letter back up and then held onto it......she would never forget him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck is wrong with you!?   What the fuck is wrong with you!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the fuck is wrong with you!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: