Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As long as your mine, Part 2.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

As long as your mine, Part 2. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:18 pm

Lorna hid her face into her pillow, embarrassed now. She didn't speak due to she was so embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Jason sat up, sitting Indian style. He moved himself to face Lorna, "Well... I..." Jason was at a loss of words, a severe one at that.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Lorna looked at him a little, waiting for him to finish what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Jason sighed out, "You know if you ever... really want to. I can show you how it's done properly." Jason felt his face heat up, he was so stupid. He wouldn't be surprised it she slapped him for it.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Lorna's eyes widened as her cheeks turned their fullest red. She looked away, flushing a lot. She nodded, "I-I'll think about it.."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:23 pm

[[ OOC: Sorry, I forgot to log out of Batman ]]

Jason heard loud footsteps running down the halls. He could hear doors being opened, "Lorna. HIDE." He demanded flipping off the bed and stand, pushing the door in. He braced himself for the eventual knocking down of her door.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Lorna's eyes widened, getting out of the bed as she looked everywhere. She then ran into the closet. Her eyes widened when she heard the door slam open, and watched Jason get knocked out. Her eyes were wide as she hid in the darkest part of the closet, watching in horror as they dragged Jason off.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Jason didn't take promises lightly. He felt the door get slammed open into his back as he slumped down, he gave a look to Lorna, telling her don't move. Something hit the back of his neck, he felt sick before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As long as your mine, Part 2.   As long as your mine, Part 2. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As long as your mine, Part 2.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3