Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long time no see..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Long time no see.. Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see..   Long time no see.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:32 pm

Laura stood in Logan's room, a little surprised that Logan couldn't smell her earlier. As if he just didn't want to use his powers. Her eyes looked around the room, her dark hair falling in her face as she looked around. Her face turned into disgust as she saw woman clothes on the floor, "Ew. I don't even want to know, even though I do know." Her eyes looked in his drawers, looking at the clothes he wore, "I swear he dresses up like a cowboy sometimes." She then slammed the drawers shut, growling to herself as her claws came out. Her eyes narrowing at her claws, "Damn him. And I'm here because of him probably." Her eyes looked around, letting her claws go back in. Laura looked at the broken window, "And he broke the window, what is up with him?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Long time no see.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see..   Long time no see.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Logan walked into the danger room and out sigh. The collar stopped shocking him, letting his healing power finally do it's job. He opened and closed his hands, the cuts on his knuckles finally healed up.

He left the danger room and headed to his room. Time to shower and get suited up... He thought as he walked into his room.

He stopped, surprised to see x23, or Laura, as she was named, standing in his room.

"What the hell are you doing here, kid?" He asked, calmly as he went and grabbed a change of clothes.

He really didn't have time for this...

Last edited by Wolverine on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Long time no see.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see..   Long time no see.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Laura jumped a little bit, letting her claws come out. Her eyes narrowed, turning around, getting out of her fighting stance when she saw Logan. Her eyes stayed narrowed, though her claws went back into her knuckles. She crossed her arms, "I don't know, and how many times do I have to say it? I am not a child!" She growled slightly, getting disgusted as she kicked the bra that was by her foot away.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Long time no see.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see..   Long time no see.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Logan gave her a look. "Do you even wear one of those yet?" He asked, before walking into the bathroom.

He stepped back out and threw his shirt into the hamper. He picked up the clothes on the floor and put them in there also.

He looked back at her, noting how a moment before she had her claws out without problems. "Let me guess, you don't have one of these damn collars on you, huh?" He asked, pointing to his own.

"So, then I'm guessing you haven't picked a side yet or something." He stated. "The collars nullify our powers. Take my advice and not choose a side, then you won't be able to heal when you have your claws out, you'll have an annoying shock in your neck, and you won't be able to use your superhuman senses." He told her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Long time no see.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see..   Long time no see.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Laura glared at him, growling at him as he made fun of her a little. She then looked at his collar when he talked about the collars, "No, I don't. And I don't want one, I'm no one's dog." She said, crossing her arms. Laura sighed, tilting her head to the left, groaning as he started to lecture her on the collars, "Yeah, yeah. I already know, why do you think I don't have a collar? I got away before they could put a collar on me, stop lecturing me. And, I'm never going to pick a side. Screw that." She said turning around, looking at the messed up bed, having a even more disgusted face on, "Couldn't you and that blonde girl do it in a pool or something!" She said with a disgusted tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Long time no see.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see..   Long time no see.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Logan rolled his eyes. "Because it's usually done in a bed, genius. Besides, we already did it in the pool." He stated, getting up.

"I'm gonna take a shower. Stay in here if you want, but Flash and I are going to go kill a bitch who's taking over the girls here." He said, before going into the bathroom. He closed the door behind him and got in the shower.

He turned on the shower and washed off the sweat, dirt, and blood. He got out and put on his costume. He walked out of the bathroom, fully costumed expect for his mask.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Long time no see.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see..   Long time no see.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Laura groaned, "EW! Don't need to freaking tell me that!" She said, rolling her eyes a little. She then sighed, listening to him speak. She decided to sit on the floor, away from the bed and furniture, hoping they didn't do it on the floor. When he walked out of the bathroom in his costume, she got up, "So, is that girl..like your friend with benefits? Or is she your girlfriend?" She asked, a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Long time no see.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see..   Long time no see.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:41 pm

She says she's not a kid, but doesn't like to hear about sex. Logan thought, rolling his eyes when she said that.

When he came out of the bathroom, he finished buckling his boots and his belt. "You could call her a girlfriend. Let's just say, I can see a life with her, how about that?" He asked, as he pulled his mask down on his face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Long time no see.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see..   Long time no see.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Laura nodded, "Yeah, okay..Good luck with that." Her eyes looked at him, backing up to the broken window, "Bye." She back-flipped out of the window, running off to the woods.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Long time no see.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see..   Long time no see.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Logan shook his head. "Still the same as ever." He said, before he left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long time no see.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see..   Long time no see.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Wolverine and Supergirl's Room-
Jump to: