Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:21 pm

"You're uncle sounds like Alfred." He said quickly. He picked up the materials and organized them into a box. He heard knocking at the door, that was odd only four people knew where it was located. And with that he suddenly knew who it was, "Come in, Rogue." He said in a slightly louder voice.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:25 pm

She frowned and then looked up as a young woman with brown hair that had a white streak in it descend and approach them. She relaxed as she knew that Bruce would never bring someone in who could potentially hurt her, "Hi." She said with a warm smile, it was nice meeting new people.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Rogue had let her hair down for once, her outfit for the day covering all part of her skin, "Hello." she said with a slight bit of southern drawl in her voice. She bowed her head, knowing she couldn't extend a hand to shake, "So, Brucie-boy are yew ready for training? It's 3." Her eyes made there way to the blond next to him, "Ohey! I'm Rogue, you're new here aren't you?" She smiled lightly, hoping that making friends would be the best option in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:33 pm

She smiled at her, "Oh I'm Chloe Sullivan and you're right I'm the newbie." She said with a laugh. "So do you need me to leave, I mean I don't want to get in the way of your training." She said with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Bruce hadn't really looked at the time, "You're an hour early, Rogue." He said looking at his watch. Raising an eyebrow, "Don't worry, Chloe. You might get to train more quickly than you realize." Bruce looked at Rogue dead in the eyes, why did she come early?
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:39 pm

Chloe frowned, that was odd she thought and then wondered if maybe Rogue had a crush on Bruce, it would explain her early arrival. She raised an eyebrow in Rogue's direction, , this should be interesting she thought.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:43 pm

"I was bored. Seriously, can't find a decent conversation... which is delightfully funny since I came after you." Her finger made a circular motion before poking his chest. She moved her hands back to her hips and looked at Chloe, "Plus I heard ya had a new recruit following you around. Wanted to meet 'er to be honest. Not many people like to associate with me, with the touch of death an' all." Rogue was being a bit melodramatic but she saw the way the two were flirting, maybe not realizing themselves but it was too adorable watching the one stumble over the other.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Chloe coughed as her cheeks became bright red, she wasn't that obvious was she? She wondered. Another thing made her perk up though, "Touch of death?" She asked curiously and then she remembered Bruce mentioning Rogue once, she didn't let that show though.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:45 pm

Bruce stayed silent letting the girls talk.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:50 pm

[Ooc I don't have anything else to say sorry DX]
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:15 pm

[[ OOC: I'm going to let Rogue open the floor. XD I was in class when I wrote that, sorry ;u; ]]
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:19 pm

"Yup, touch of death. I don't keep my skin covered for modesty reasons. It's to protect people from my ability, Brucie-boy can tell you how it feels like, so can Clark. Whom I'm more than positive you've met or known from you're universe." Her southern accent highlighted important words, making the others seem less important, "But my powers absorb the life force of a living thing, if it has powers I can steal powers. If I touch long enough I kill and absorb their abilities... permanently." She said in a smaller voice, but she became chipper once more, "So whatcha do?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:31 pm

Chloe filed that information away and made a mental note to never get on her bad side, "I'm a healer, I take someone's injuries and make them mine...I call it empathy healing. I also am super smart but that's about it." She said with a laugh, she didn't want to delve into the Brainiac side of that ability.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:32 pm

Bruce listened to their conversation, but kept sorting boxes in the mean time. He wanted to introduce the two, but now seemed better than ever.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:36 pm

Rogue smiled widely, "Man, I really wanna see what you can do." She turned to Bruce giving him her puppy dog eyes as he attempted to move boxes, making himself a loner once more. "Bruce, can Chloe join us?" Rogue wasn't very adapted of having to puppy-dog eye anyone. But she couldn't order Bruce around like she could the other members of the X-squad. He just wasn't under her in power. Actually, he might have been above her in any situation.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:43 pm

Chloe smiled, she was starting to like Rogue who knew maybe she could tell her more about her ability later on. A sudden thought dawned on her, what if Rogue could erase Brainiac's influence over her? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:52 pm

"I don't see why not?" Bruce said, never moving his face away from the boxes he was sorting.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:55 pm

Rogue quickly yelled out, "Yes!" looking at Chloe, "You're going to have so much fun. And today is spare day, so... you get to see Bruce and I try to maim each other." She could almost, feel his eyes boring into her head, "We're not maiming. We're practicing." He said lowly, sighing in exasperation. Rogue smiled brightly, "'Kay. Whatever you say." She leaned over next to Bruce, "Mr. Grumpypants hates when I call it maiming. 'unno why." Bruce stopped moving, rolling his at at her, "It's Bruce or Batman, Mr. Grumypants was Dick's old teddybear." He grumbled out.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:49 pm

Chloe couldn't help the laugh that escaped her when she heard that, "You do know that I'm never going to see you the same way again right?" She asked teasingly with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:53 pm

[[ OOC: Jason for now since that thread it like 12120823 times faster ;w; SORRY<3 ]]

Bruce sighed out, "Rogue, you make me look bad." Rogue stuck her tongue out at him, "that will just make you work harder at defeating me in our spare." rogue said, her southern accent accenting perfectly to fit her thread. Bruce sighed moving away from the box. Walking back towards the women. He stood next to them, a blank expression on his face, "I swear if that 'nick' name Rogue's given me gets out, there will be hell to pay." He voice sounded really threatening but when you remember rogue's nick name for him, you couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Chloe started giggling, "Don't worry Bruce I won't tell Clark or anyone else I've met yet." She said with a smirk. Of course there was a loophole in that phrase but she wanted to see if he could catch onto it.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:03 pm

"No one, Chloe." He stared at her, cracking a smile, "But seriously, don't. I have a reputation to up--" Rogue broke through his speaking, "Training time!" he device on her hand started beeping. Causing Bruce to sigh out, "So, up for training? Or do you want to sit and watch? Or?" Bruce offered ideas, unsure of which she would take.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:07 pm

Chloe smiled, "I'll watch first and get an idea of what its like, if that's all right?" She asked, she knew she could handle herself but she wanted to see what the training would consist of first.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Bruce nodded lightly, "Just follow us." Rogue nodded quickly walking behind Chloe, pushing her into the right direction. Rogue was interested in what she could do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: