Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:58 pm

She bit her lip at his words and resisted the urge to fling a wrench at his head, "Yeah I did and he's moved on, so I'm happy for him.' She said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:59 pm

"Happy for him? Why would you be happy for him?" Bruce questioned her, wondering if he had actually told her about his actions of late. His voice held a deep seeded concern.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Chloe turned to look at him," Shouldn't I be happy for him? What did he do Bruce?' She asked as she set the wrench down.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Bruce stood up, looking at her, "I just want to know what he told you... I don't want to give false information if there is another side I'm not aware of."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:06 pm

She sighed, "You're not explaining yourself Bruce, what did Oliver do? What false information?" She asked and approached Bruce no longer caring about the sorting she was supposed to be doing.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:13 pm

"Just answer my question. What did he tell you?" Bruce said seriously, she was in range for him to put his hands on her, which he did. Moving her face into his line of vision.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Her eyebrows went up, she had never seen Bruce like this and that worried her. "Nothing, ok he didn't tell me anything, Bruce what did he do that was so bad?" She asked as she stared up at him pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Bruce frowned, he hadn't told her? But a flash of realization, he'd have to tell her to keep his secret going. He'd need to leave out the bit about his reasoning though. Just like he had to with Clark, "Oliver... killed Shayera, Hawkgirl." Bruce said slowly, he gripped her shoulder a bit tighter to make sure any rash action wouldn't occur.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Chloe's eyes widened and she slumped, "No...Oliver wouldn't do that....he's-." But when she met Bruce's eyes she could see he had told her the truth. Tears started to fall and she looked away from Bruce, "Why would he kill her?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:32 pm

Bruce caught her weight, keeping her upright. She turned her head away, giving him to perfect opportunity to lie to her. His heart tighten at the thought but it was best for them all? He wasn't sure, "I'm... not entirely sure." he said in a smaller voice, "I found out from Clark, Shay and him apparently were a thing." He paused letting it sink in, he was ready if she would try to run. He didn't want this blowing out of his control, "It was in an Arena match... he's a villain now." Bruce said, he couldn't believe himself, let alone he wondered if she'd even believe him. He hoped though, he didn't want to have to knock her out and grab Oliver to get an idea if he needed to tell her or not.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:35 pm

She was stunned when he helped keep her upright, "Oh poor Clark....that bastard, I'm going to have a talk with him." She said, she pulled herself away from Bruce, she needed to beat some sense into Oliver so help anyone who tried to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Bruce grabbed her hand, quickly but not harshly, "No. Don't confront him. I did, I confronted him." he said quickly, "The dog that he has, its named Shay. He feels guilty and remorse for what he did. But... going and yelling won't get you anywhere." Bruce looked at the back of her head, wishing she'd stop and turn around. That she wouldn't go and ruin it all. Ruin the fragile friendship of them butting personalities, if Oliver ever told her what really happened she'd believe him to be a liar. He couldn't have that, not to protect that damnable man that was slowly ruining his own name.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:44 pm

She paused and then faced him, "It probably won't but it would make me feel better." She grumbled and sagged in defeat. She slowly became aware that he was still holding onto her hand but she made no move to release it, she was curious to see his next move.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Bruce almost sighed out in relief. Almost. He hoped she would have calm down enough not to run if he let go, yet part of him enjoyed the contact. Unfortunately for Chloe, logic one and he released her hand. Bruce shut his eyes for a moment, "Just... don't go. You'll regret it, I do." Bruce said, his shoulders sagging a bit in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:59 pm

She watched his reaction and sighed, "I'm not going but I still don't like this." She muttered before she turned and went back to where she had been before, it was difficult not to continue where they had left off earlier.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:01 pm

Bruce sighed, abit more happy than before but something dug into his mind. Bruce turned around moving back to his box. He picked it up and moved it to the table in the middle of the room, "I found my tech box." He said with a hint of amusement to his tone, "Out-dated by easily upgrade-able."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:43 pm

She smiled and then looked down, she froze when her gaze landed on a headset that she immediately recognized. "Oh wow, looks like my first headset as Watchtower has made its way down here." She said and smiled down at it.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:44 pm

"Oh?" Bruce turned to look at her, "Bring it up, let's take a look at it?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:49 pm

She smiled and made her way over to Bruce, "That headset saw me through a lot of missions.' She said fondly as she handed it to him. "The first time I wore it, it was for a 33.1 mission to save some meteor infected people who were being expieremented on by Lex." She said and grinned, "I'm sorry you probably didn't want to hear all that huh?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:52 pm

"I don't mind." Bruce said honestly, digging through laying out his old weapons in a order of time. 15 batarangs, a grappling hook, four smoke bombs and a poison bomb. He looked back up to Chloe, watching her take a stroll down memory lane.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:35 pm

She smiled, "Sorry I'll stop talking, so what do you got there?" She asked with interest and with some embarresment.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:05 pm

Bruce was more than happy to let her talk, but she focused her attention on him instead, "Just... some old gadgets. Outdated but I could fix them... Batarangs that look like they need a re-calibration. Smoke bombs will have to be disposed off... a poison bomb." He grabbed that and put it, moving his finger over it, "This... these are my tools of the trade, sort of." He looked up at Chloe, "I could always teach you how to use these, in case the need or situation arises where you need to defend yourself and all you have is a... batarang?" He mused out loud, though th offer was genuine.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:08 pm

She smiled at him, "I'd like that, I could always expand my training." She said with a sincere smile.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:10 pm

"Never can have too much training." He laughed out lightly, he felt relaxed in the atmosphere that was created. Mind you, his guard was still up but not as high as usual. An amazing feat at that.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:17 pm

She smiled, he had a nice laugh she wondered if he laughed much. "Yeah well, as my uncle always says, you can never know enough about self-defense." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?   Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tic Toc Tic Toc... is that the Crocodile I hear?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: