Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunion with an old Lover

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Reunion with an old Lover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion with an old Lover   Reunion with an old Lover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:59 pm

She smiled at Oliver, "Well she's very pretty and she seems sweet." She said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Reunion with an old Lover   Reunion with an old Lover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:34 pm

He smiled back at her. "Yes she is. You should have seen her when she was alive." He winched at his own words. What did he just say! "Uhm... Well that came out all wrong."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Reunion with an old Lover   Reunion with an old Lover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:40 pm

Chloe frowned, "What do you mean when she was still alive Oliver? What happened that you aren't telling me?" She asked with concern in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Reunion with an old Lover   Reunion with an old Lover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:47 pm

He laughed acting like he thought it was funny that she was concerned. “I didn’t mean it like that.” He shook his head. “When I was young I had a dog also named Buddy. They look the same.” He chuckled at his thought. “Or maybe they are the same.” He looked at her, hoping she wouldn’t ask more. He knew everybody already saw him as a betrayer. But not her. Not now.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Reunion with an old Lover   Reunion with an old Lover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:53 pm

She nodded accepting his excuse for now, "Well I'm sorry about your other dog." She said with an apologetic smile. "So is anything else going on in your life?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Reunion with an old Lover   Reunion with an old Lover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:04 pm

He thought about the things he could say to her. A silence filled the air between them. He needed to say something but he couldn’t think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Reunion with an old Lover   Reunion with an old Lover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:07 pm

She smiled and then leaned over to kiss his cheek, "Well you take care of yourself ok Oliver?" She asked
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Reunion with an old Lover   Reunion with an old Lover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:17 pm

He smiled at her. "I will." he gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Take care of yourself Chloe. Andgo kick Bruce ass." He waved at her while he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Reunion with an old Lover   Reunion with an old Lover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:20 pm

She watched him leave and sighed, "Oh I will." She muttered before she turned and left in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion with an old Lover   Reunion with an old Lover - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion with an old Lover
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2