Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Red Hood

Red Hood

Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Jason frowned, "We're nothing alike. The man can't kill a person, I can. The man couldn't avenge my death. I avenged him because someone hurt him. The same? Not even close." Jason shook his head, "Mannerisms? Possibly the man raised me since I was eight years old. But alike? No."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:10 pm

She smirked. "Sure sure. Now lets change the subject." She said wiping her hands on a towel. "Tell me something interesting about the people in this house." She said leaning forward a little with a wicked smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:11 pm

"People here for the most part are boring. Though I know a girl that's pretty interesting." He said aloud, thinking about the people in the house.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:28 pm

"Oh really, what's her name?" She asked casually taking an apple and took a bite. She acted like she just asked out of habit. "There are so many couples forming in this universe." She said not really caring.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Jason nodded in agreement, "Because normally these people wouldn't meet each other. Sometimes they just happen." Jason shrugged, "But her name is Artemis. She's... great. But there's something about her... something I never felt with someone else. It's weird, but eh. When sin't anything in this place weird."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:40 pm

She smirked slightly. "Oh, Artemis. Tell her I said hi." She took another bite of the apple and smiled widely. "She loves me." She muse to herself.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:42 pm

"Does she now?" Jason said quietly, "Weird, I never pegged her as a lesbian."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:45 pm

She laughed, almost choking on the apple. "Not like that silly." She said laughing and throwing the half eaten apple at him. "Let's just say we have a special connection between eachother." She said winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow, really not understanding, "Uh... okay." He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:50 pm

Artemis walked in the Dining room, stopping when she saw Amanda. Next thing Amanda knew there was a vase throw at her bad leg, "GET THE FUCK OUT!" She said, narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:54 pm

She winced when she got the vase thrown at her. She looked up and saw Artemis. A smirk crept on her face before she looked at Jason. "See, she loves me." She said still sitting on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Jason swallowed watching the vase fly, "Uh.. I can see that." Jason looked at Artemis, with a weird look, "What was that for? She's clearly being a pe... you know I don't care." Jason put his hands up, "I surrender."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Bruce walked into the room, fiddling with a device in his hands. He had heard Artemis yelling and a crash. He looked up to see Jason, Artemis, and Amanda in the room together. Jason had his hands up in a surrendering pose, "Do I even want to know what's going on in here?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:42 pm

[[OOC I'm lazy]]

Artemis growled, giving Jason a look, before looking at Amanda, "GET. OUT!" She yelled, "Before I mess up your ankle more then I already have!"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:49 pm

She still sat there. "Why? I'm not causing trouble here. Just talking here." She said raising her arms up like Jason had. "Hi Bruce!" She said cheerfully and waved to him.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:58 pm

Jason put his arms down, "Is there something I'm missing here?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:59 pm

"Going to agree with Jason..." Except Bruce didn't feel any emotion ties with anything going on in the room. So he turned around and left.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Artemis narrowed her eyes at the woman, before she went all excited from Bruce. She examined the scene, "Oh great, we are letting enemies in the mansion. Great!" She yelled, before she turned to walk off too.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:05 pm

"Awwww Bruce don't go." She pleaded, but turned to look at Artemis. "Honestly, you make me sound like a whore. Considering that I'm in a current relationship with your ex mentor." She said winking to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Jason backed away, quickly. Artemis was going to blow up big time. Jason ran out of the room, he'd find Artemis later when she was going to kill everything that moved.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:35 pm

She suddenly discovered she was alone. She shrugged. "Fine I'll take some home with me." She went to the fridge and ransacked the fridge and took the bowl of fruits with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Dining Room-
Jump to: