Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Empty
PostSubject: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:15 am

Amanda snuck in through the garden. She was surprised not to bump in to Batman. She casually walked in to the diningroom, and went to the fridge, starting to go through its insides. She took out some pudding and hopped on the counter and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:17 am

Jason walked into the kitchen looked for something to eat. He paused when he saw some woman digging through it. He cleared his throat loudly, trying to get her to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:19 am

She looked at the man who entered. She took the spoon frrom her mouth and waved at the guy. "Hello." She continued eating. "Anything you want from me dear?"
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:20 am

"Uh... who are you?" he asked, folding his arms and leaning on the doorway. It was a bad habit he picked up from Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:27 am

She smiled noticing something familiar in the mans manerism. "My name is Amanda Skeeter. I work as a journalist in the Gossip. It's a weekly tabloid." She held out her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:28 am

Jason raised an eyebrow, "We have reporters here?" He shrugged shaking her hand, "I'm Jason, Jason Todd."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:33 am

She shook his hand and took her hand back. "Yes, we do get around." She took another spoonful of the pudding. "I actually have just started, I came here to dig out some stories, and possible gossip." She looked at him putting on an innocent face. "Do you have any gossip you could tell me?" She then thought about the name. "I believe I have heard your name somewhere." She snapped her fingers when she remembered it. "Oh! Batman said it!"
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:35 am

Jason raised an eyebrow, "Batman talks about me? Surprising I was pretty sure I was his biggest mistake." He said in a lower tone. Something felt wrong with the situation. Bruce didn't talk to reporters unless it was for something dealing with Wayne Industries. He didn't let it show, but he felt something was off with the woman. He'd feed her lies for now.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:40 am

She tilted her head. "He never said anything about a mistake. Why? Do you feel like you are a mistake for him?" She kept her eyes nailed at the man, observing him as she ate.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:42 am

"Wouldn't you be the mistake if you're the only Robin to have died in the line of duty?" He sighed out, of course he didn't feel like a mistake, if anything he taught Bruce. his only mistake was thinking Bruce would revenge him, but Jason himself in the end revenged himself.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:48 am

She laughed. "Sweety. Those are called martyrs, or heroes, but never failiures." She hopped off the counter as she finished the pudding cup. She put it in the trash and the spoon she threw in the sink. She then hopped gracefully back on the counter next to the fruitbowl. "Tell me more about yourself." She asked smiling sweetly to him as she took some cherries from the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:49 am

"Call it what you will, it's still a failure." He moving to the other counter and leaning on it, "What brings you here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:52 am

She wanted to smirk, but held her cool, instead she took an inocent face. "The food, the company. It's much better here than in th villain house." She popped the cherry in her mouth. "They just tell me to buzz off." She said sighing saddly.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:54 am

"Sounds like my kind of people." Jason rolled his eyes, folding his arms again. He had been a villain but he was changing his leaf. His rage and anger... seemed controllable now, "And you haven't asked me how I'm alive. You're not that good of a reporter are you?" Jason said in a mocked toned to Bruce own monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:59 am

She smiled widely. "And I just told you I have just started. Can't expect me to know everything right away." She said winking playfully to him. "But now that you brought it up yourself. How did you die? And how are you still alive and kicking?" She tried her best to try and act innocent.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:00 pm

Jason shook his head, "I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell you that information. I hardly even know you." He said, pushing himself off of the counter, "What's in it for me? Telling you all of this... information?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:09 pm

She smiled seductively at him. She took a cherry from the bowl and hopped off the counter and walked slowly to him. "You get to decide yourself what I print." She said in a seductively low voice as she leaned closer to him and put the cherry in his mouth. She had her eyes narrowed seductively and a sexy smirk was playing on her lips. She pulled away going back to lean on the counter. "Your call."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Jason spat out the cherry, "I hate cherries." Jason rolled his eyes, "So, you're a used up whore that needs a story to get fame and all that pzazz?" Jason needed to figure out what buttons to push, "I was brought back to life accidently. I'm not even exactly sure how. But... here I am. Talia as my second mother... oohh you should ask Batman about her. She was shot and killed right in front of him..." Jason moved away from the woman, "As for me? Batman and I get along fetchingly... yet... you're not a reporter. You're a villain. Reporters never go to villains nor where they live for the mot part unless they're stupid or Harley Quinn." He paused, "That and you reek of sex and booze. Might wanna get that checked out." He winked moving out of her range.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:35 pm

She wanted to laugh, but held it in. She looked at him like he had really insulted her. She burried her face in her hands and started to shed crocodile tears. "Why must you be so mean to me?" She sobbed. "I am not a whore." She sniffed as she looked up at him tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:36 pm

"You're also a really bad actor, dearie. Seriously, I was trained by Batman for eight years. Not to mention... the other" he counted on his fingers, "six years of finding the greatest in their field and having them teach me. It's take a lot more than some fake PMSing to catch me off guard."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:40 pm

She satrted laughing. "Can't blame a girl for trying." She said wiping the tears from her cheek. She hopped back to sit on the counter, and started eating the strawberries. "Well Bruce taught you well." She said smirking as she stressed the name Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:42 pm

"Oh and what really put me on your trail as the Batman statement. If you would've said Bruce I would've believed. But... Batman doesn't talk to reporters." Jason shook his head, "So... you're a villain eating our food... why is that?" He asked honestly confused. They had their own food in their house, right?
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:49 pm

She giggeled. "I told you didn't I? The villains don't want to talk to me that much and to be honest the fridge is almost always empty." She crossed her legs and looked at him. "So what now Jason? Are you going to rat me out to the bat? Don't bother he knows I come here."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:50 pm

"Of course not. I'm my own man now. I don't take order from him anymore." Jason scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Plus, Bruce is different from what I remember him as. He's changed a lot." Jason mused out loud.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:57 pm

She smirked. "You are more like him than you give yourself credit for." She took another strawberry and ate it slowly. "And don't tell me you aren't. Even someone as blind as a bat can see you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring   Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strawberries cherries and an angels kissing spring
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Dining Room-
Jump to: