Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the Lab

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:22 am

Chloe almost smiled, but he was right if her powers decided to go off without her consent she would be in trouble. She listened to his advice and inwardly felt gratified that he was looking out for her. "Thank you." She said, even though her voice sounded slightly nasally now she hoped he could hear how she was sincere.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:25 am

"No problem." Bruce said, he was thankful she was fine. He had worried him for a moment, "Should we tell Clark anyway? Something like this could be devastating if Kara or himself get a hold of one of these objects."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:28 am

She made sure that her nose had stopped bleeding before answering him, "I think we should, if Clark or Kara ever found one and brought it the Fortress they would be in danger." She said and grimaced when she glanced down at his blood splattered piece of shirt. "Uhm you wouldn't happen to have a garbage can around in here would you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:31 am

"Under the table." He gestured to the trash bin under the table. "Hold on." He took off his shirt and held it in front of her, "Just put the part of shirt I gave you on here. I want to test something out."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:33 am

She tried not to check him out but it was difficult, he looked like he could bench press her weight. She realized she was staring and hastily did as he asked, "What are you going to test?" She asked as she tried not to let her gaze study those muscles for too long, oh dear she had been behind a computer screen for too long.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:37 am

Bruce didn't notice her looking, "Well, I noticed how we, as heroes, also rip our costumes and things of that nature. So... on the side I've been building a machine that rebuilds the clothing after it's been torn and bloodied. So..." he turned around and moved to a machine less than three feet away, "I throw this in." he opened it and threw the shirt and pieces in, "Then the shirt will rebuild itself." He waited for a moment before pulling out a whole shirt. The blood and pieces were gone leaving an entirely intact shirt.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:40 am

Chloe's eyes widened, "How did....ok you have got some pretty impressive gadgets, how did you design it?' She asked eagerly, her mind now trying to come up with ways of how it could possibly work.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:45 am

"Simple. I just uploaded the shirt design earlier. Then have it set to that shirt design. When I ripped it as long as I have all part of the suit... the device will just restore it. I'm working on as device that'll fix torn clothing without needing every inch." Bruce felt smart. His voice rang a bit proudly over his new toy.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:49 am

She smiled, "That is really cool, I have to say I am impressed." She said sincerely, she wished she could design something like that.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:51 am

The side of Bruce's mouth twitched light, the only sign the he almost even smile, "So... should we go get Clark now?" Bruce put on his 'new' shirt.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:53 am

One of these days I am going to make you smile she thought, she was in fact determined to do so. "Yeah sure, but first I should get this." She said and bent down to pick up the crystal.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:05 am

"You know, if you bend over like that you actually might pull a muscle." He chuckled lightly. It wasn't common knowledge but you actually could pull a muscle by doing that. Bruce walked next to her and around her opening the door and holding it open for Chloe to go through.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:08 am

She rolled her eyes, he was probably enjoying the view too she thought sarcastically before she grabbed the crystal and followed him towards the door. "Careful, you might strain yourself." She said as she passed him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:09 am

Bruce laughed lightly, smiling half-way. She was feisty, he'd give her that. He shut the door behind him before locking it. He couldn't let anyone in there while he wasn't in.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:12 am

She rolled her eyes and resisted the urge to make a comment, "So any idea where Clark could be?" She asked as she flipped the crystal in her hand idly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:14 am

"Well, I'll go check his room? Plus you really need to stop rolling your eyes. I thin you might actually pull your optic nerve." Bruce shivered lightly, trying to even picture that, "I'll lead the way." he said as he quickly recovered.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:20 am

She resisted the urge to stab him with the crystal, "I'll restrain myself." She said sarcastically waiting for him to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:03 am

Bruce was half tempted to shake his head, but he decided against it. She was annoyed with him, but he wasn't exactly sure why. So he brushed it off and walked to Clark's room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lab   Exploring the Lab - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Lab
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3