Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring around.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:05 am

Lorna looked around, wondering where everything was. She walked into the kitchen, looking at all the stuff..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:31 am

He walked in to get some lunch for himself. "Oh hello! And who might you be?" He asked the green haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:34 am

Lorna jumped, turning around fast, "Um, Hi I'm Lorna!" She said, putting her hand over her heart, breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:38 am

He nodded his head as a greet. "Nice to meet you Lorna. You new here? I can't see your collar." He moved to the fridge.

Last edited by Music Meister on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:43 am

"Um, yeah I am." She said, "And...I got away..thanks to my powers.." She said, walking to one of the fruit bowls, looking if there was anything she liked.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:53 am

He looked at her, and pulled some milk out of the fridge. "So you are not a villain? Then what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:54 am

"No team.." She said, looking at the fruit, before frowning as she saw nothing she was really hungry for, "What about you? Are you a villain?" She asked, standing still now.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:58 am

He took a glass and poured some milk in it. "If you are not a Villain what are you doing here?" He took a sip from his milk. "And yes I'm a villain."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:00 am

"Looking around?" She said, smiling shyly before she looked at a painting now, "It must be nice to know what side your on. I've been under protection from my father for eight-teen years..So..I don't know much.." She shrugged shyly, crossing her arms,
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:08 am

"It helps, but it also makes things difficult. Why has your father done that?" He took out a pear and started peeling it.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:10 am

"To keep me safe." She said, "That's what he always says, and so far..it's been working.." She said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:18 am

He took a bite from the fruit. "Doesn't that make you less prepared for the real world."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:19 am

"The real world in my universe..the world is cruel." She said, looking down now as she stared the floor. It was clear it was a sensitive topic, "By the way..Who are you? I told you who I am, but, you haven't told me who you are." She said, picking her head up as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:28 am

He laughed. "I'm sorry, but every world is cruel. Including this." He smiled. "They call me Music Meister."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:53 pm

Lorna looked at him as he seemed to laugh at her. Which made her walk to the table. Her green eyes looking out the window, "I know every world is cruel...That's the reason why my father protects me." She said, before turning around to look at him, "Nice to meet you."

Last edited by Polaris on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:58 pm

"But aren't you conserned of what happens after he is gone. Even he can't live forever." He asked taking a seat oposite to her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:55 pm

Lorna looked at him, before looking at the fridge. Suddenly; A huge dent was forced into the door of the fridge. She looked at him, seeing his face. Before she made the dent go away, without looking at it, "No." She said.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:59 pm

He jumped when he saw her use her powers. He looked at her in awe. "I mostly meant emotionally, but I guess if you have those powers people will not mess with you." He took a sip of his milk.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:01 pm

"Emotionally probably not.." She said, looking down, "I just have to relay on my powers..if my father ever does die. He has the same powers as me." She said. Her eyes looking at the table now.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:12 pm

He smiled at her. "Lets hope he doesn't die soon." He took the core of the fruit and threw it in the carbage, going back to sit on the chair. "So you said you were exploring. What did you expect to find?" He asked leaning over the table.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:13 pm

Lorna looked up at him, "Friends.." She said, before looking down, "Never had any.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:25 pm

He looked at her tilting his head slightly. "Well I suppose that is a fine goal, but I don't think villains make the best friends. And why didn't you? Because of your father?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:44 pm

Lorna shrugged, "I don't judge people..And, yeah my father.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:54 pm

He shrugged, and stood up putting the milk glass into the sink. He took the milk carton to the fridge. "I'm sure you will find friends. Just for your sake I hope they are good to you." He smiled and left the room, smiling to her kindly.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:28 pm

Circe stepped into the dining room. Stretching her arms. She saw another woman sitting on a chair. "Well hello my lady." She nodded to the woman. Holding out a hand. "My name is Circe." Nodding to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring around. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring around.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next