Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A strange goodbye.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:46 pm

He looked down. "I already said goodbye to her, that was hard enough. I just want to make sure I leave no unanswered questions." He took her hand in his. "Is there something you would like to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Dinah looked at him. Looking down at her hand. "I have so many questions..." She sighed. Than she smiled softly. Looking back up at him. "But does it really matter now? You have your peace, and I don't want to take that away from you." She looked at him feeling the tears sting in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:23 am

He looked at her hands. "I will get my peace, don't worry. When I go, I lose all my memories of my past life. I just want to give you the same peace. So please, ask me now." He looked up at her, smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:30 am

Dinah looked down. ''I..'' She sighed. ''What do you want me to ask? There is very less you can do, And my questions won't matter now...'' She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:16 am

He nodded. "Allright then, I wont force you. Lets just talk then." He let go of her hands. "I don't want you to feel sad about me not seeing Ellen. I have accepted that I'm dead."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:20 am

She looked down. ''That is very brave of you. I was kinda sad earlier about it so I'm glad you tol me...'' She bit her lip. Feeling tears form in her eyes. She pulled him into a hug. Just hug him in silence.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:24 am

He hugged her tightly. "I really am ok with it. I know she will have a loving mother and a father. You two don't have to talk about me to her if you feel it doesn't matter." He wiped the tears from her eyes. "Anything else you are worried about?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:57 am

''It's sad that you won't remember anything..'' She smiled when he wiped away her tears. ''I am worried about the girls power still, Will it be alright?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:08 am

He smiled and caressed her cheek. "Trust me, it will be alright. Just teach her the responsibility of her powers and she will be fine. If she gets my powers that is." He kissed her forehead. "It will be allright."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:17 am

She looked at him very confused. He was suddenly so sweet so caring, ''I thought you where awkward touching me?'' She was almost afraid to ask him. Afraid he would stop this sweet caring attitude..She really liked it that he gave her a final visit. In another body but still..It felt special, That he really did care.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:20 am

He smiled. "There is no reason to feel awkward now. Laura has a new man, and I'm moving on soon. I just want to show people I love that I care."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:35 am

She smiled. ''It is really nice that you finally show it, I thought you didn't care that much..'' She smiled. Hugging him. ''I missed that Adam..'' She whispered. ''My friend.''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:56 am

He smiled. "I always cared. That's why I ran when I raped you. That's why I didn't want to be around you. I was afraid I'd hurt you again." He stroked her hair. "And after I got together with Laura, I didn't want to upset her. I guess it is always hard when you love two women at the sam time." He said laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:37 am

She listened to his words. Feeling him stroke through her hair. ''I understand, though back than I didn't..I thought you just didn't care.'' She looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:05 am

Adam smiled warmly at her. "Well I'm glad you know now." He looked down and then back to her. "Don't blame Wally for killing me. It was either me or him, or both of us. And you have a caring husband who loves you." He said touching her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:14 am

She shook her head. ''I could never be angry at Wally...It was more the fact that you were dead that got me overreacted... I was never angry at Wally.'' She smiled weakly. Feeling his hand on her cheek. ''You're a little touchy today aren't you?'' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:19 am

He laughed softly. "Ghosts can't touch, nor feel warmth. I'm sorry if I enjoy myself."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:43 am

She laughed. ''I don't mind. It's not like you are going to rape me in that body.'' She joked. Seeing the kids run after one other. And finally they ran away. Dinah looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:55 am

He laughed with her. "True." He looked at the children. The cellphone in his pocket started ringing. Adam picked it up and looked at the caller ID. He let it ring. "Maybe I should go too. I'm sure someone is missing Peter already."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:10 am

Her expression went sad. ''I shall miss you.'' She smiled. Kissing his cheek softly. ''I hope you'll find peace...''
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:32 am

He smiled warmly at the kiss and pulled her into a tight hug."I will. I hope you will be happy, and I hope you will stay alive in this place." He pulled away from the hug. "And I hope all the good for you and Wally and for Ellen." He said smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:45 am

Dinah felt him pull her into a hug, Burrying her face in his shoulder. She felt the tears in her eyes when he pulled away. ''Thank you...'' "And I hope all the good for you and Wally and for Ellen." She smiled while a tear escaped from her eyes. ''Maybe one day, When you fly around as a spirit. You can see Ellen.'' She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:58 am

He smiled saddly. "Maybe." He said getting up from the bench and taking the skateboard. "Take care of yourself. And Ellen too." He looked at her smiling warmly. "Goodbye Dinah." He said turning and walking away.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:04 am

She stood up walking faster after him. She stopped him. Grabbing his hand. She pulled him to her. tenderly kissing his lips. She pulled away. ''I'll see you in another time and another place.'' She smiled hugging him for the last time. Before letting go off him. She set a few steps backwards. ''Goodluck.'' She smirked. Turning around.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:19 am

He smiled at her, a bit surprised that she kissed him. "See you then. Thank you." He walked off. After a few steps Peter stopped and looked around himself. "When did I get here." His phone rang again. "Yo! Chill out man I'm comming!" He said to the phone before cutting the call and getting on his skate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strange goodbye.   A strange goodbye. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A strange goodbye.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2