Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Chloe winced when he stopped talking, "Sometimes bad things happen to good people." She said softly and knowingly after all she had seen what fate had dealt her far too often too suggest otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:59 pm

"I get that, a lot." Pietro nodded sadly. "My dad survived the Holocaust as a kid but the rest of his family was killed in one of the concentration camps. It changed him a lot, and not for the better. He seems to be doing better now but I haven't spoken to him much recently."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Bruce stood up and quickly left the room without a sound. He'd check up on her later.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Chloe watched Bruce leave and bit her lip, "I don't know what that's like but my mother she turned herself into a mental institution, I didn't find out about her reason why until much later when I was in high school. She has the ability to control other meteor infected people and one day she ordered me to wash my hands until the ink came off....she came back later to find me rubbing my hands raw so that they were bleeding. The following week she left because she knew if she stayed she might hurt me, the other thing with her ability is that she's comatose and there's no cure....even with my ability I can't save her." She said.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:14 pm

Pietro watched Bruce leave. He supposed Bruce wanted to be alone. He turned back to Chloe.

"That sucks. My mother died when I was born, but I don't know what she would do if she had ever hurt me or my sister. My father said she was a very loving person. Your mom must have really cared for you."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:20 pm

She smiled sadly, "She did...when I was younger I didn't understand it but she sacrificed everything for me. After that I was raised by my uncle, became a reporter and then a member of the JLA." She said fondly as she remembered her times as a reporter.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Pietro smiled. "I'll bet you had a lot of great experiences before it got too terrifying." Pietro said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:30 pm

She laughed, "Well you could say that I'm a danger magnet or at least that's what Clark is always saying. When we were in high school, it seemed every other week something disastrous would happen and I would be caught in the middle. I think that's why he made sure I learned how to protect myself." She said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Pietro grinned cheekily. "When I was in high school, my crew and I were the ones causing most of the disasters." Pietro laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:43 pm

She laughed, "I wish I could have seen that." She said with a smile, "We might have had interesting encounters." She said as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Pietro smirked. "Yeah we could have had a time. Unfortunately for you I have recently decided to turn over a new leaf. So the time we could have had is very different from the one we will have."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:51 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Too bad, I'm sure our encounters would have been legendary." She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:04 pm

"You have no idea, but I need to learn how to be in a relationship. I promised a woman named Kara that I was going to learn to grow-up. Now I don't know much about Kara herself, but I do know her husband Wolverine, and Wolverine, who is very bad-ass and dangerous, would not marry someone who wasn't just as bad-ass and dangerous as him. So I am going to respect that promise. No matter how much I would like to." Pietro smirked as he looked her over from across the room.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:34 pm

She blushed as she guessed exactly what he was implying when he said that, "Well, I hope you can find that special someone." She said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Pietro smiled and nodded. "Thanks, me too. And I hope I can keep from screwing it up, like I always seem to do."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:41 pm

She smiled, "Just treat her like she is the most precious and always show her you love her, and that doesn't mean having sex. There are other ways of how you can show affection." She said
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Pietro nodded. "I know that here." Pietro tapped his head. "But I've always shown affection physically, even with family, when I show my sisters I care I hug and with others it just seems to escalate, that's why I only touched your hand when we meet. I have trouble keeping my hands to myself so in general I'm going to start keeping my hand to myself."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:12 pm

She smiled, "Well at least you know your limits, some men wouldn't know a boundary even if it hit them in the face." She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:20 pm

Pietro smiled and bowed his head jokingly. "Thank you. I'm trying to learn. Getting control of my hormones is the first step for me, I think."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:23 pm

"Hats off to you then, its a good first step to tackle." She said and took a gulp of her coffee. After she swallowed she studied him, "So any other goals you're pursuing while you're here?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Pietro thought for a moment. "I guess... Maybe to stop being so angry and grounded in my past. My father and my past with him have been such a big deal I guess I want to let go some. And survive of course." Pietro grinned.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:36 pm

She smiled, "Yes surviving is a good goal, as for your other goals I wish you luck." She said and drank some more of her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:42 pm

"Thanks. I'm going to head out, let you rest or wander around, or whatever. Have a good night and welcome." Pietro smiled as he headed to his own room.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:49 pm

"Bye." She said softly and watched him go, already she was starting to miss talking to either Bruce or Pietro. She sighed, well this wouldn't do, she needed a distraction from her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3