Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Bruce backed off from the two, silently. He hoped they wouldn't notice. He moved to a part of the room that chair a chair. He sat in it silently watching the two interact. It was fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:16 pm

She quietly observed Bruce back away and smiled up at Pietro, "No thank you though." She said sincerely as took another sip of her now lukewarm coffee. She wondered why he had cringed but she didn't comment on it, "So, what do you guys do for fun around here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Pietro raised an eyebrow. He knew it would be wildly inappropriate for him to say what he did for fun before coming to the X-Mansion.

"I've been training and I've been reading a lot since I got here." Pietro smiled politely.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Bruce was half tempted to let a laugh break through his painfully ironclad facade of an emotionless being. But, of course he wouldn't. Though he did prepare for the most likely inevitable removing of Pietro from the room. He actually looked forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:39 pm

[Ooc Chlo you're soo innocent XDD *sarcasm implied]
Chloe suddenly winced as she realized what she had accidently implied and blushed a bright red, she was surprised that Pietro hadn't teased her for that one. "I'll definitely have to look at the library then.' She said hastily and took another bite of her sandwich. After swallowing she cleared her throat and smiled at both men, "Have either of you been in a match yet?" She asked, trying to steer the topic out of dangerous waters.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Pietro grinned at her blush. "No I haven't, but I saw one almost two months ago. So what about you what did you do for fun before coming here."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:59 pm

"I haven't. But I know Superman, Supergirl, and Rogue have all been in one." Those would be the only names he'd say. He wasn't sure if she'd have known or remember Green Arrow. So he neglected to say his name.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:19 pm

Chloe's eyes widened, "Is Superman ok?" She asked, she knew Clark had a strict rule about never killing anyone. She wasn't sure if Pietro knew Clark's persona yet and she didn't want to reveal it unless Clark was ok with it.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:31 pm

"I don't think I've met that guy yet, have I?" Pietro turned to Bruce to make sure. Pietro didn't know everyone's real name and there superhero name.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Bruce shrugged, "I dunno. Probably. Clark tends to talk to everyone at one point of another. Though recently he'd been getting really close to Diana." Bruce wasn't sure if Pietro had known Diana, but he didn't care. It would be fun to confuse him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Chloe smiled when she heard that, "Like close as in romantically?' She asked hopefully she hadn't approved of how her cousin had broken Clark's heart.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:37 pm

Pietro looked curiously at Bruce. "Who's Diana?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Bruce looked at Pietro, "Diana is a demigod from our universe. She is on the same plain of power and perfection as Clark/Superman tries to be." Bruce paused for a moment trying to piece something else, "in the JLA Wonder Woman, Diana, Superman, and myself ate known as the trinity." He said in a teaching tone, he wouldn't go into the specifics of why that was.

Bruce finally answered Chloe's question, "Yes, I believe so."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:00 pm

Chloe was happy for Clark but when Bruce said that she sensed an unhappy tone in his voice. "Well I'm happy for him." She said carefully. She wasn't sure why Bruce was unhappy.....unless he had loved Diana or something.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:04 pm

"Trinity, huh? Your world puts you three on a pretty high pedestal don't they?" Pietro found that fascinating. In his world people with powers were just starting to gain acceptance in to normal society.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:04 pm

Bruce raised an eyebrow at Chloe, but decided against questioning her... for now.

He moved his gaze at Pietro, "I, myself, am already on a high pedestal. I'm a billionaire playboy, or so I'm called by many. So, the lime light never did get to me." he paused, "Well, we're accepted by society only if we help. If not, then we'd all be the Unholy Trinity. But that's not us. The... I'm not going to get into that, it's a long story and I really don't have time for long stories." He stopped abruptly in his minor rambling. Still, his monotoned voice held steady through and through.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:08 pm

Chloe wondered at his questioning gaze but didn't say anything, "Oh yes the billionaire playboy, I remember hearing all about the parties that you threw." She commented, she had in fact attended one but hadn't spoken to Bruce much as she had been doing an article on the party. She doubted he remembered that event but would be pleasantly surprised if he did remember.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:12 pm

Pietro nodded in understanding. So it was one of those things. It only mattered what they could do for the people.

Pietro looked at Bruce in confusion over the playboy thing. "I'm guessing the 'playboy' part is only a roll so people will find it weird if someone says your Batman."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:20 pm

"No, the playboy thing was just for fun. Plus, you seem to get more respect with a ditsy supermodel on your arm... even if the money didn't get it first." He shrugged, "That tends to be all that matters in the business world." Bruce paused, thinking of something else but deciding against saying it, "Plus it's an expectation. If you're a man with lot's of money, granted I've been rated one of the sexiest billionaire seconded to none." He said that with a proud tone to his voice, "people expect that are you supposed to have the sexiest woman or the wealthiest woman on your arm. So... I guess yes, it is a roll but at the same time it's the only reason I'm not completely insane."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:47 pm

She smiled , almost in relief so he didn't remember then "Where you rated against Lex Luthor?' She asked with a playful tone to her voice. Inwardly though she shuddered, Lex brought back unpleasant memories after all he had kidnapped her and had tried to run tests on her like she was some guinea pig.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Pietro nodded in understanding. The wealthier or prettier the woman the more respect to who ever they were with. It work that way with woman too. He never had a lot of money but because of his looks, charm, and reputation woman would pursue him as well. Though if given the choice Pietro knew the woman would choose Bruce over himself. Bruce was good looking, charming, probably had a really good reputation in his world and he was rich.

Pietro turned to Chloe. "Who's Lex Luthor?" he asked curiously. He probably sounded like a broken record asking all these questions.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:23 pm

"Superman's arch-nemesis. And yes, he was included in this." The corner of Bruce's mouth twitched upwards. He was clearly enjoying the fact he had beaten quite the few people, "That reminds me of the time that Lex Luthor came to me and asked if we could have a partnership and become a business that could, for lack of better words, rule the world." Bruce though about something in his head, "Wait, you're that reporter from the Harvey Dent fundraising party." He leaned forward lightly looking at her sharply. She had seen him in action, so why didn't she recognize him the moment she had arrived in the area. His eyes narrowed lightly, more questions came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:28 pm

She smiled, "I was wondering if you would remember, I left early though as I wasn't feeling very well. I heard about what happened though, I'm glad you were able to stop him from hurting anyone else." She said.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Pietro loved hearing about this other world. He wondered if he could get away with asking more.

"I'm going out on a limb here and guessing Harvey Dent is not the best of guys?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:41 pm

"He was." Bruce said slowly, "He was in line to replace me. I was going to retire with him being the good face of Gotham but... something happened and it disfigured him..." Bruce visibly winced. He'd have to talk about Rachael. Something he didn't want to do. It was his fault she was dead and he couldn't take it. He stopped talking after that. The memories that bubbled up were painful. The reason he kept his emotions out of things were almost a direct result of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon   In the Room with a Bat and  a Speed Demon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Room with a Bat and a Speed Demon
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next