Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone with half a brain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Everyone with half a brain Empty
PostSubject: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:03 pm

She was wearing her black skinny jeans and a balck top. The cleavage pooled a bit, showing some skin but not too much. She was carrying a cup of coffee and a newspaper with her. She sat on the couch and put the cup on the table. She lifted her heels on the coffee table and started to read the news.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:05 pm

Laura walked back in the house, feeling a bit better after talking with Kitty. She walked to the living room, fixing her black and white striped tank top. She didn't notice Amanda, sitting down on a single couch, staring off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Amanda lifted her eyes from the news and followed with her gaze as Laura sat down. She looked at Lauras far off expreccion and lowered the newspaper in her lap. "So what's on your mind honey?" She asked smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Laura looked at her, before looking away, "A lot.." She said, looking down at her hands now.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:16 pm

She reached for her cup of coffee and lifted it on her lips. "Want to talk about it? I'm a good listener." She took a sip, keeping her eyes on the girl.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Laura looked up at her, "Is it really easy to talk about something..something you can't really like..since your friends with benefits." She asked, before looking away.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:28 pm

She tilted her head slightly. "Who are you friends with benefits with? I thought you were still grieving Adam." She blinked few times before straightening her head. "But I guess that depends on you. Do you find it easy?" She put the coffee mug on the table and took her feet down, leaning forward slightly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:29 pm

"A man named Deathstroke..He's new here." She said, looking down, "I've been grieving for weeks..and I'm sure Adam wants me to move on.." She said, looking down, "It isn't easy.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Amanda suddenly tensed up. "You should stay away from him. He is bad news." She took the news paper in her hands again, cursing the fact that her hands were shaking.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:34 pm

"How do you know?" She asked, before seeing the cut that was in a form of an X, "What happened to you?" She asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:37 pm

She held the newspaper open covering herself from Lauras gaze. "Nothing you need to worry about. And trust me on this, I know."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Laura looked down, before she got up, "Whatever." She said, starting to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:43 pm

She looked up behind her newspaper, lowering it slightly. "You don't need to leave. I just don't really like to talk about it." She looked into Lauras eyes pleadingly. "I really would like your company." She patted the spot next to her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:45 pm

Laura looked at her, "I just shouldn't have brought the topic up.." She said, looking down, "And I'm sure Circe will be around soon..She can keep you company.." She said, bring her mask straight up as she walked out of the room, "Just forget everything I said."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:49 pm

She got up and dropped the newspaper on the ground, pulling Laura back into the room and making her sit down on the couch. "I didn't ask Circe, I asked you. Now tell me more about Deathstroke and you. What did he do to you?" She said sitting down next to Laura and holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:52 pm

Laura looked at her, sitting down as she didn't look at her, "I don't want to talk about it anymore.." She said, taking her hand away. Her eyes softened, looking down, "He didn't do anything to me..just to inform you." She said a bit rude.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:01 pm

She was getting angry at this girl. She pulled the left sleeve of her top down, revealing the X. She glared down at Laura, trying to hold her tears in. "Well me he raped, are you happy now?!" She looked away biting her lip, tears glistening in her eyes. She pulled the sleeve back up slowly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Laura's eyes widened, getting up fast as she backed up. Her eyes stared at Amanda..

"I told you.."

She felt the tears coming, why did ever man she liked or loved..rape Amanda..She let some of the tears fall down, running out of the room fast.

"Put your mask back on..NOW! IT ISN'T A OPTION, DO IT NOW LAURA!"

Laura just ran to her room, closing the door behind her. She walked to her bed, punching the wall before falling on the bed. She started to cry, gripping the bed.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:14 pm

She grabbed her head in frustration, seeing Laura run out. She sat in the corner of the couch, pulling her legs on the couch, and hugging them tightly. She hit her head getly against her knees. "Stupid, stupid, stupid....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone with half a brain   Everyone with half a brain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone with half a brain
Page 1 of 1