Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Half-Pint in Trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Half-Pint in Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Half-Pint in Trouble   Half-Pint in Trouble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Wolverine stalked into the Dinning room, fists at his sides.

"Kitty Pride." He growled out when he saw her in the Dinning Room.

"Why the hell did you go by yourself instead of getting Storm or me?" He growled, looking at the nervous teenager.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Half-Pint in Trouble   Half-Pint in Trouble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Shadowcat had decided to take the shorter route back and regretted it when she heard Mr. Logan's voice. She winced and looked up at him, "Oh hi Mr. Logan." She said nervously. She bit her lip and looked down, "I'm sorry for leaving without you, its just she needed our help." She said earnestly.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Half-Pint in Trouble   Half-Pint in Trouble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:50 pm

"That's no excuse, Half-Pint, with these damn collars, our powers are no help. She may have needed our help, but something could have happened with you going by yourself." He said, pointing his finger at her, before sighing. "Next time, use the intercom to call one of us, got it, Half-Pint?" He said, with dead seriousness.

He looked around the room. "Where is the new comer anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Half-Pint in Trouble   Half-Pint in Trouble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Kitty nodded and looked down, "I'm really sorry Mr. Logan I'll do that next time." She said and smiled brightly up at him, "She's in the living room, she still doesn't know whats going on though." She said and gave him a stern look, "So please don't freak her out." She pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Half-Pint in Trouble   Half-Pint in Trouble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:09 pm

"If she's someone like us, she shouldn't freak out. I'm guessing it's not anyone from the school." He said, turning around and stalking to the Living room.

"Do you know anything about her?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder at Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Half-Pint in Trouble   Half-Pint in Trouble Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Shadowcat winced, "All I know is that she's a hero.' She said and raced after Logan. "I uh didn't figure anything else out." She admitted, knowing that Mr. Logan would not be happy about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half-Pint in Trouble   Half-Pint in Trouble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half-Pint in Trouble
Page 1 of 1