Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't Touch This

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogue

Rogue

Can't Touch This Empty
PostSubject: Can't Touch This   Can't Touch This Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:46 pm

Rogue fixed her over shirt, making sure it didn't look wrinkled. She puffed out her cheeks checking herself out in the mirror, making sure she looked decent. She wasn't sure what to wear, she almost felt the need to smack herself in the face. Why was she getting worked up over a fake date? She looked at her hands, she'd go without gloves tonight.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Can't Touch This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Touch This   Can't Touch This Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Pietro got dressed in a long sleeved black shirt, boots, loose jeans and gloves. He wanted everything to be equal when he started this date. Even if it was fake. It was like eating a salad in front of a vegetarian.

Pietro went to Rogue's door and knocked right at eight. Something he had learned, the guy should always show up right on time even if the girl needs another thirty minutes.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Can't Touch This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Touch This   Can't Touch This Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Rogue jumped when she heard the knock, sucking in a breath. She placed her hands on the cold door nob, a feeling which she hadn't had in a long while. She turned the door knob, opening it to find Pietro dressed up for the occasion more so than she was. She took notice to his hand, covering her mouth quickly as to not start laughing at his cute endeavor to make her feel normal.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Can't Touch This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Touch This   Can't Touch This Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Pietro saw Rogues ungloved hands and sniggered at himself. "So.. " Pietro held up a hand. "gloves on or off?" This would be up to her.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Can't Touch This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Touch This   Can't Touch This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:44 pm

Rogue smiled lightly, "Off. The collar is working today." Rogue was not exactly sure what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Can't Touch This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Touch This   Can't Touch This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:47 pm

"Ok then." Pietro pulled off his gloves and stuffed them in his back pocket. He extended his hand.

"So were will I be taking you tonight Rogue?" Pietro smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Can't Touch This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Touch This   Can't Touch This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Rogu took his hand, raising an eyebrow, "Aren't you supposed to plan these things things before hand?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Can't Touch This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Touch This   Can't Touch This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Pietro smiled as she took his hand. "Normally yes, but I didn't know if you would want to go to dinner, dancing, or a movie. I know how nerves you can be because of your powers and I wanted you to be comfortable. So you get to pick. I have money so anywhere is fine with me." Pietro began to lead Rogue down the hall and to the car.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Can't Touch This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Touch This   Can't Touch This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Rogue smiled lightly, "Movie? I don't want to be around people that my powers might hurt..." she said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Can't Touch This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Touch This   Can't Touch This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:03 pm

"Ok, Movie it is. When we get there we can pick a movie." Pietro opened the drivers side door for Rogue to get in. After Rogue got in Pietro drove them to the theater.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can't Touch This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Touch This   Can't Touch This Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't Touch This
Page 1 of 1