Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for Arrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedArrow

RedArrow

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Roy sneaked into the Xavier mansion, searching for Green Arrow. He was carefull not to get caught. Karim was being carefull too, not running around like he usually did.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Rogue was walking in the garden, smelling the flowers. She saw a bit of red moving around the garden. She stepped out in front of the red object raising an eyebrow, "Hello? It's nat niace to speh 'round on people."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:30 pm

He took a few steps back. "I'm not spying, I'm looking for someone."

Karim went closer to the woman, sniffing her leg. He then jumped up against her body, wagging his tail happily.

Roy looked at the dog, slightly amused and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Rogue laughed lightly, petting the dogs head. She smiled, looking up at the red man, "Oh? Who are ya lookin' for? My name's Rogue, anyway."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:37 pm

"I'm looking for Green Arrow. He is a hero, so I thought I should start here." He smiled politely to the woman. "My name is Red Arrow."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Rogue looked at him oddly, "Green Arrow? He's a villain, he would not be found here." Rogue knelt downmaking sure her gloves were completely on before rubbing the dogs face.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:45 pm

He frowned, looking at her oddly. "What are you talking about? He is a hero and I'm pretty sure about that, he used to be my mentor." He didn't understand this.

Karim pushed her hand with his head, jumping up a bit wanting to lick her face.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:49 pm

Rogue shook her head, "He's most 'efinitely a villain. He murdered Shayera... in the Arena and left." Rogue noticed the dog's attempts to lick her face, she quickly pushed the dog away from her, "T-tell you dog to stand down. He can't touch me." she said quickly.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:53 pm

"KARIM!! DOWN!!" He ordered the dog and the dog laid down on the ground. He looked at the woman in confusion. "I don't understand. Why would he become a villain? It makes no sense." He squeesed the bow in his hand tightly. "Why can't he touch you?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:57 pm

Rogue sighed in relief when the dog backed down. She stood up brushing off her legs.

"I don't understand. Why would he become a villain? It makes no sense."

"I don't know why he's a villain, batman couldn't believe it either but I saw it happen. He left with the villains... Batman actually lives in his old room."

"Why can't he touch you?"

Rogue sighed, she knew that he'd ask, "My curse can do many things. If I touch a person I gain their abilities or part of their personality. Sometimes I can make them fall into permanent comas or kill them." She sighed out, Cody being the first to know her powers in depth.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:05 pm

He saw a bench and went down to sit on it. "That is really unbelievable. But I believe you. I just can believe it." He grabbed his head trying to grasp the news. "I'm sorry to hear that." He said about her powers. He tried to not pity her, she seemed like a woman who didn't want pity.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:11 pm

"Yeah, people used to talk well of him. Makes ya wonder why people change." Rogue huffed when he said I'm sorry to hear, "Yeah, it's not fun y'know. But I can control it... not really. Sort of, it depends on my emotions how harsh it is to the person."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:29 pm

He nodded to her telling him about her powers. "I understand." He looked at Karim who was itching to get up. He nodded to the dog and it went to Rogue, sitting quietly by her side. "He adopted me, and raised me. Sure we had our difference of oppinions, but I neverthought he would ever turn into a villain." He shook his head. "I have to find him. He needs to explain." He said squeesing the bow.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Rogue smiled at the dog, moving Indian style on the ground, her gloved hand petting him, "I would be careful in the villain's house. I hear stories of crazy people and experimenting on people from the hero house... okay it was only one person, but still really freaking weird... and I know pretty freaking weird."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:43 pm

He smiled thankfully to her. "Thank you, I will be carefull over there." He looked at the dog, enjoying her petting. "Do you think you could watch him for a while? He has a habit to get to know people, and I'd move more quiet on my own." He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Rogue nodded quickly, smiling brightly, "I'd be more than happy to, Red Arrow." She looked down at the dog, staring into its eyes, "Wanna stay with me, boy?" she asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:55 pm

He smiled, and got up. "Thank you Rogue, I apreciate it." He looked at Karim who wasn't paying attention to him. "His name is Karim, just say that name forcefully enough and he will listen." He then left quietly, Karim not noticing him go.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Rogue waved at the man. She looked at Karim, whose tail was wagging a mile per hour, "So, Karim, wanna play?" Rogue began to play with the dog, enjoying the little moments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Arrow   Looking for Arrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Arrow
Page 1 of 1