Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red Robin broken arrow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RedArrow

RedArrow

Red Robin broken arrow Empty
PostSubject: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:19 pm

He didn't protest as Dick moved them here. They walked in to room 10 and Dick helped him to sit down on the bed. He loked at the cut on Dicks chest. "Does it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:24 pm

Dick moved to lock the door before walking back to Roy, "Does it hurt?" he heard him ask, Dick shook his head, "I've been shot, had most of my bones broken, limbs almost completely severed... It doesn't hurt compared to those. Though I'm going to need to put something on it so I don't reopen the wound every three minutes."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:26 pm

Roy looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:30 pm

"It's part of what we do. It's not your fault." Dick removed his shirt, walking into the bathroom, opening a few drawers to find a large band-aid. He was surprised to find one. He quickly opened it and placed it on the wound, hissing. Pressure hurt. He moved back to the room with a towel for Roy to hold against his mouth, "Here, use this to wipe the blood from the inside of your mouth. When you clean it I'll see if you're going to need stitches."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Roy took the towel and wiped his mouth with it. He winced as it stung a bit. "I know, but I promised Batman to keep you safe."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:39 pm

"You promised Bruce, not Batman. Batman would've been a lot more violent." He said, partially amused, "To you mind if I touch?" He asked, needing to get a good look to see if he needed to get a stitching kit or not.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:50 pm

"Well any way I keep my promises." Roy removed the towel and let Dick look at his lip.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:52 pm

"I don't care if you promise a deity, you're not hurting yourself to save me." Dick muttered looking over his lip, "You'll be fine, just cut it, nothing too serious, thankfully." He sighed out in relief.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:29 am

Roy took Dicks hand. "I'm not that hurt. And I couldn't live with myself if he had killed you." Roy looked into Dicks eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:11 am

Dick's chest tightened before he sighed, "You're so lucky you're cute." Dick moved down kissing Roy's forehead.

"....Aw damnit, I'm going to need to re-take that shower." He groaned out, not looking forward to the stinging pain of soap on cuts..
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:49 am

Roy smiled at the kiss. "No you are the cute one, my little panda." He said pulling Dick in his lap and pressing his head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:28 am

"I'm not a panda." Dick whined out, wincing when Roy placed his head on his chest. Dick moved his hand to play with Roy's hair.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:34 am

He smirked. "awww... then what do you want to be called?" He closed his eyes, liking Dicks hand in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:46 am

"Not panda." he laughed out, pushing Roy and himself into a laying position on the bed. Dixk kept his fingers going through Roy's hair.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:57 am

Roy smirked. "You mentioned shower before. Mind if I join you? I still might have some dirt left behind my ears." He said slyly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:35 pm

Dick moved grabbing Roys hand pulling him up and out of the bed, "I think you could use a thorough cleaning." He said in a lower voice.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Roy grinned widely and pinched Dicks ass chasing him to the bathroom. "So you are saying I'm dirty? I'm hurt." He said laughing at his joke.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Dick jumped, quickly running into the bathroom, "Don't get whelmed with that realization!" Dick almost started to get into his 'nerdy' recitation of how many germs and bacteria resided on the skin at any given moment, but he decided against it.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Roy laughed. "I won't." He said pushing Dick into the shower wall and kissing him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Dick felt the cold wall hit his back as Roy's mouth fiercely attacked his own. He hungrily accepted the kiss almost wondering why this was happening already, shower with their clothes on?
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:01 pm

Roy let his hand wander daown Dicks side, going to the top of his pants flicking them open with a swift move. He kept the kiss going as he dropped Dicks pants to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:03 pm

That answered his question. Dick felt his pants drop, he kicked them from off of his feet. He reached for Roy's shirt, trying to get it off.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Roy broke the kiss, letting Dick remove his shirt. He united the kiss again, caressing Dicks chest gently.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Dick hisses a bit in Roy's mouth, wanting him to be careful with his chest. He didn't need the wound reopening.

"I have so much more work then you." He said in between gaps in the kissing, fumbling with Roy's pants letting them drop.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:30 pm

He grinned into the kiss. "Well you took your own shirt off, blame yourslef for that." He said huskily as he moved to kiss his neck. He kicked his pants away from his ankles, turning the shower on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Robin broken arrow   Red Robin broken arrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Robin broken arrow
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next