Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting an Unlikely Person

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Meeting an Unlikely Person Empty
PostSubject: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:56 am

Bruce sat on the couch, reading a book. He turned the page, he couldn't hear anyone which was a nice, calming relief from the usual yelling and screaming.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:58 am

Artemis walked in to the room with Jason. She saw Batman, "Batman..someone is here..and I think you would know him."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:01 am

Jason looked at Bruce, the man sat there casually reading. But when the man looked up at him, a different looked crossed his face.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:05 am

Bruce heard Artemis talking to him, trying to show someone to him. He looked up and dropped his book. His eyes solely laying Jason in his Robin uniform, "J-Jason?" He asked lightly, his eyes looking at every inch of him. He knew what had happened the last time they had met, Joker stood between the two of them. He demanded Bruce take revenge... which he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:07 am

Artemis looked at the two, before she walked to the table and sat down. Unknown to what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:08 am

"Jason... why are you... in your old costume?" Bruce asked lightly, shortly confused among other things.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:15 am

Jason smiled at him, "I don't know, but..." Jason took a step forward, with another step forward before trying to punch Bruce, a punch that Bruce caught without blinking an eye. "Bruce." he said lightly, a wide smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:16 am

Artemis eyes widened, looking at the both of them. She was confused.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:19 am

Bruce let his hand go, covering his mouth to cough, "So, Jason, staying out of jail now are we?" He saw Jason frown. Bruce shook his head, "You know I'm kidding." He started coughing again, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:22 am

Jason looked at Bruce, slightly concerned, "Are you getting sick, Bruce?" He asked, a fond memory of him being on the couch with Alfred trying to force him to eat to get better. When Bruce showed up and made sure he was fine, even letting him sleep on the himself. A small smile appeared on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:31 am

Artemis looked at Batman, "Are you okay Batman? You haven't been right after the whole ordeal with Joker."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:33 am

Bruce sent Artemis a look, one that foretold her untimely demise, "I'm fin.." He coughed again, "Probably just me getting sick, it seems around the time for that. Plus I only need to worry if I start coughing up blood." Bruce would try to move the conversation away, hoping Jason wouldn't go on a murderous rampage.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:36 am

Jason narrowed his eyes, letting Bruce talk, "So... the Joker's still alive?" He growled out, huffing lightly, "And now he's done something to you?" Jason was starting to see red, "That means he's here... I swear to god I'm going to murder that fucking bastard! For what he's done to both of us, Bruce. Why didn't you kill him after he killed me, Bruce. WHY?" Jason gritted his teeth, his fist curled tightly in upon themselves. He chest rising and falling, angrily.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:37 am

Artemis's eyes widened, before biting her lip. She looked away before she looked back to watch Jason yell at Batman.

"Bruce. Why didn't you kill him after he killed me, Bruce. WHY?"

Her eyes widened again, "Wait..WHAT!?"
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:47 am

Jason looked at Artemis briefly, "Joker beat me with a crowbar in a shed that was lined with Dynamite. I tried to get myself out of there, hoping maybe Batman would save me. He didn't show until it was too late... Bruce never killed the Joker for killing me. When he should have! And look now Bruce, look what he's doing to people? What he did to you." Jason needed to rage at the man, "I forgave you once, for not taking the time to take revenge for me, but unlike you I'll kill the bastard for touching and hurting you Bruce, I swear to fucking God..."

--

Bruce looked at Jason, needing a way to make the man being alive as a good thing... yet he felt somewhere deep inside of himself that he'd enjoy torturing and killing the Joker far too much, "If you kill him, then I'm dead, Jason. Do not be so rash and think of the effects from your actions. If I am truly sick by what Scarecrow," he made sure the two of them knew, "and the Joker did. They're the only two that could fix me." Bruce put his hands on Jason's shoulder trying to get Jason to look into his eyes, "Jason... look at me."

--

Jason looked at the man's eyes. The same blue eyes he grew up seeing, tears formed but never fell from his eyes, "Bruce... if he hurt you... I have to hurt him..." he said, Bruce shook his head, "No, Jason. You do not hurt him unless you're in the Arena with him. Then I give you complete and utter okay to kill him." He knew Artemis would not react well to the blessing he gave, "It's the same one I gave Superman and Flash, we must do what we can to survive."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:09 pm

"Joker beat me with a crowbar in a shed that was lined with Dynamite. I tried to get myself out of there, hoping maybe Batman would save me. He didn't show until it was too late... Bruce never killed the Joker for killing me. When he should have!"

Artemis's eyes widened at what Joker did to Jason. She then watched the whole argument, being very quiet.
Back to top Go down
TheJoker

TheJoker

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:25 pm

Scarecrow ran like Hellfire in his ass. He had sprinted almost every place he thought Batman could be but no luck. Now he was in Xavier's school. He tries to avoid everyone else there while searching his goal. He came to the living room and stopped at the door way, panting heavily. To his luck he spotted Batman, and two other people but he ignored them. He went straight to Batman.

"Batman, you must come! It's the Joker!" Jonathan said quickly. "He threw me out of my lab. I have a bad feeling... He was really weird.. Weirder then usual. He looked so far gone. And he had Harley's dead body with him..."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:30 pm

Bruce noticed Johnathon running into the room, Jason staring at the man, "Do you make it a point to make friends with the emenies." Jason sneered at him, but Bruce brushed it off, "John, Harley's dead?" He asked looking at Scarecrow, trying to understand if that was the reason Joker snapped.

--

Jason folded his arms, glaring at Bruce, "So now you're at a villain beck and call, Bats?" Jason was still upset from the previous conversation. Bruce looked at him, giving him the infamous, 'Shut the fuck up look.' Jason stopped talking, something serious was going on.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Artemis looked at the man who ran in. Her eyes narrowed a bit, before looking at Batman and Jason. She didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:50 pm

Jonathan glanced briefly at the angry young man.

"Yes, Harley's dead. I just don't know what has happened... Now Joker's in my lab with her body and my chemicals. He's so unpredictable that he might tamper with them, and that isn't going to be good." He said somewhat anxiously. "You have to come. You are the only person that can put him in line."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:55 pm

Bruce nodded, "Then I'll go." Bruce gave Jason a look when he noticed Jason taking a step.

"I'm going too, Bruce. You won't take him down if he needs it, I'll be there to clean up your far-too-delayed mess." Jason said angrily.

Bruce didn't care, but he'd need to give a severe talking to to Jason, later. Bruce followed after Johnathon with Jason on his heels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Unlikely Person   Meeting an Unlikely Person Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting an Unlikely Person
Page 1 of 1