Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Addiction.....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Addiction..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addiction.....   Addiction..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:13 am

He smiled, remembering the scene. "I do. Why?" He asked stroking her cheek gently, and looking in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Addiction.....   Addiction..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:15 am

''You were scared I wouldn't return those feelings for you.'' She smiled widen. ''And you didn't believe me when I told you I loved you.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Addiction.....   Addiction..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:20 am

His smile widened. "Well excuse me if I didn't believe at first that the most gorgeous creature on earth would love me." He looked at her with so much love in his eyes. He snuggled closer to her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Addiction.....   Addiction..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:29 am

''Aaw...'' She kissed him tenderly. Letting her lips hover above his for a moment. ''You are excused.'' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Addiction.....   Addiction..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:36 am

He smiled wider, kissing her lips softly. "Thank you babe." He laid his head on the bed, letting his eyes close. He snuggled close to her. "Do you mind if I take a nap? I haven't slept well for these last few days, or eaten."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Addiction.....   Addiction..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:38 am

''You can sleep. I will be here when you wake up.'' She smiled. Caressing his cheek. She went with her fingers through his hair. Kissing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Addiction.....   Addiction..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:40 am

She took her hand in his, smiling lovingly up at her. "Thanks babe." He closed his eyes again, and soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addiction.....   Addiction..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Addiction.....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Black Canary's Room-
Jump to: