Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superwoman meets the man behind the bat

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Superwoman meets the man behind the bat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:49 am

"You're a woman that craves sex to fill a whole in your heart, that at this rate, will not be fill. So yes, I'm calling you as unhappy as I." Bruce stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:58 am

She huffed a laugh, getting up. "You got me all figured out don't you Batman?" She said walking past him, making her hair hit his face. She headed towards the brotherhood mansion, swaying her hips as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:02 am

"I do, actually Amanda. Hence the fact I know you secretly want me to stop you. You want other things as well from me, but you know you will not ever get." Bruce smirked lightly, she was a book with the entire plot written on her back.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:15 am

She turned to look over her shoulder, and just laughed. "Sex mostly, but I'm not really that desperate to get it from you. I have a man back home you know." She said winking at him, before leaving the mansion area.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:17 am

"Oliver, I presume?" he said quickly and without warning. Oliver and Johnathon were the only two men he knew over at the Brotherhood that would actually sleep with a woman of Amanda's caliber. One was insane and the other had some serious self-confidence issues.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:16 am

Occ: Greeny: O.o please say i'm the insane one.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:14 am

OOC : XDDDDD I love you Sparrow ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superwoman meets the man behind the bat   Superwoman meets the man behind the bat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superwoman meets the man behind the bat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: