Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

waking up with a sister and a girlfriend

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:40 pm

When Pietro started waking up he found himself in a slightly awkward position. Pietro found one of his hand up Artemis's shirt holding one of her breasts the other down her shorts cupping her mound. And Pietro had the added difficulty of his morning wood nestled between her ass checks.

There were few things that could embarrass Pietro, waking up molesting his girlfriend, no matter how accidental, with his little sister less then three feet away was one of them. Pietro blushed lightly as he slowly pulled his hand out of her short and out from under her top. He kissed her lightly behind her ear as he pulled away.

Pietro then carefully extracted himself from the bed and went to the bathroom. (ooc: to actually use the bathroom, I read some were that when guys sleep their bladders puts pressure on them making morning wood. I doubt that is always the case but it is this time.)
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:55 am

Lorna rolled over onto her side, waking up. She went to get out of the bed, only to fall out of the bed, making her shriek.

---
Artemis woke up fast hearing a loud thud, looking to see Lorna on the floor, "You okay?"

---
Lorna looked up at her, "Yeah.." She said.

---
Artemis nodded, before she felt a cramp, "Oh god.." She said, putting her hand over her stomach. She got out of the bed, seeing that she started her period, "Shit!!"

---
Lorna looked at the blood, her eyes widening, "Um..Let me go get you a ..pad?"

---
Artemis nodded, "Yeah..please.."

---
Lorna nodded, walking towards the bathroom, knocking on it, "Um..Pietro..could you hurry up..Time of the month came for your girlfriend."

---
Artemis took off the sheets, knowing she was going to have to fix them. She felt embarrassed..
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Pietro heard his sisters shriek and Artemis's question, and found a pad in the cabinet under the sink.

Pietro brought it out and handed it to Lorna.

"Do you want me to get you anything, Babe?" Pietro kissed Artemis's temple lightly and moved out of the way so she could get to the bathroom.

"Anything for you too Lorna? I can get breakfast. We can't exactly have it down stair. Amanda will freak like she did when she pulled me out of the mansion a few days ago." Pietro stood patiently by the door for requests.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Lorna watched Artemis rush into the bathroom. She walked to get some clothes for Artemis, giving her a bra, underwear, shirt and pants. She grabbed the clothes, knocking on the door to give the clothes to Artemis. Lorna turned around, "Eggs..please?" She asked.

---
Artemis took the clothes, before closing the door again. She went to the bathroom, then got dressed, putting the pad on her underwear. She waited until she was fully dressed, before walking out of the bathroom, "I'm fine.." Artemis groaned, before she changed the sheets on the bed, putting the bloody ones in a basket. She then fell on the bed, "Cramps from hell!!" She groaned.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Pietro smiled. "Eggs it is."

Pietro headed down stairs making a quick detour into one of the women's bathroom were he stole a dose of Midal.

Pietro then headed to the kitchen and made enough eggs form him and Lorna, and some toast with a little butter for Artemis, and a glass of water for her to take the Midal.

When Pietro got back to the room he presented his sister with eggs, he put his own on a side table and gave Artemis the toast, medicine and water.

"Here you go ladies." Pietro then began eating his eggs.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Lorna smiled, "Thank you!" She said, before she sat down and started to eat her eggs.

---
Artemis looked up at him when toast was in her face, as well as some pills and water. She nodded, "Thanks." She said, before taking her pills and eat her toast.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:07 pm

"We're going to have to figure out how to get you out of here Artemis." Pietro said as he finished cleaning his plate.

"Finish eating and I'll take you home, we'll clean your cloths here and I'll bring them to you tomorrow." Pietro gathered his and Polaris's plates as Artemis finished her toast.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Amanda walked by Quicksilvers room, perking up her ear, when she heard female voices. "That horny little bunny." She said quietly to herself as she opened the door with out knocking. She was rather surprised to see two girls in there, that Artemis girl and Lorna. "Oh no sad eyes don't tell me you fell for him!!??" She asked Lorna. She shot a look at Artemis. "And didn't I make my self clear about her?" She asked Pietro, but kept her eyes locked wit the blondes.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Lorna's eyes widened before she made a disgusted face, "Ew no..he's my big brother.."

---
Artemis jumped up, looking at Super Woman immediately. She got up and stood there, "Awww jealous?" She asked, lifting her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:38 pm

"Artemis came by, she didn't know my LITTLE SISTER Lorna was staying with me. She stayed the night because it was late. I was just about to take her home. No big deal." Pietro shrugged very casually. Giving Amanda a calming smile.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:46 pm

She kept her eyes at Artemis, narrowing them a bit, like a predator. "I told you I don't want her in here. Next time boink her somwhere else." She glanced at Lorna briefly. "And on another note what are you doing here? Last time you didn't have a collar on. Or was I too drunk to remember correctly?" She said turning her attention to Lorna now completely.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Lorna looked down, before she ran out of the room, not wanting to talk about it.

---
Artemis glared at the woman, "Geez is someone not getting fucked enough, to where she takes it out on someone innocent?" She hissed, glaring at the woman, "God, fuck off you whore."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:58 pm

Pietro narrowed his eyes at Amanda. "Lorna was captured after the match day before yesterday. Can we please not talk about it?" It took Pietro along time calm Lorna yesterday, if Amanda didn't shut her mouth Lorna would be just as upset or more upset then she was before.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:05 pm

She coldly looked at Artemis. "My sex life is no buisness of yours, but if you must know I get sattisfied on a regular basis by a man." She turned her attention to Pietro. "I didn't know that. What was she doing in the match anyway?" She asked actually conserned about Lorna.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Artemis snorted, "I'm sure, who the fuck would want you. I mean..your kind of big." She said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Pietro quickly stepped between SuperWoman and Artemis. Talking abut another woman's weight was like asking for a cat fight, and while Pietro wouldn't mind Artemis and Amanda ripping each others clothes off he didn't want Lorna and his room to have to deal with the disaster that would come with that.

"Why don't I take Artemis home now?" Pietro tried to make his tone light. "And now Artemis knows that Lorna is here so she won't come by for anything in my room. And as for Lorna, she was doing some unwise exploring of the area. We all make mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Amanda turned her attention to the girl and shot her eyebrow up. "You want my whole biography honey, wait till it's published. But as for the man who has been fucking me most recently is called Green Arrow." She said smirking as she turned her attention to Pietro. "That sucks for her, though. I wouldn't wish this for her, she is too innocent for this." She said turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Artemis's eyes shot opened..

Green Arrow?

Her eyes narrowed, "He isn't a villain, so you better stop lying." She said, wanting to push Pietro out of the way, "And I thought you were Super Woman..not..I'm going to bail due to I'm just shouting pointless crap, woman."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Pietro rolled his eyes at Artemis's comment about villains. He was a villain and she was a hero and they were dating. "Listen, why don't we just call this a wash, Artemis will leave and she knows someone other then me is here and we all just forget about this." Pietro smiled trying to calm everyone.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:05 pm

She smirked widely. "You better believe it honey. Oliver lives in room two, if you want to go say hello to him." She said crossing her arms on her chest. "I'm sure he comes there, eventually." She said winking to her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Artemis's eyes widened, before she felt a sudden urge of anger, "Great..didn't know my mentor was now a villain..What else did he do?" She asked, crossing her arms. She looked at Pietro, just to see him roll his eyes, which made her heart sting a bit before she looked back at Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Pietro closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. There was no way he'd be able to get Artemis out of here quickly now. Superwoman was dangerous even with the collar back on. "Ok, question. Do you two really have to have to have this argument now?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:38 pm

She looked at Pietro before looking at Artemmis again. "I don't know, do you?" She asked Artemis, raising her eyebrows questioningly. She ignored the blondes question, thinking she would propably hear it all from Arrow.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Artemis's eyes narrowed, before she pushed the woman out of her way, walking out of the room. Not wanting to deal with this shit anymore.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Pietro sighed and hurried after Artemis. He grabbed her shoulder to stop her.

"Baby, it's going to be fine. Let me drive you home?" Pietro tried to smile knowing that whoever this Arrow guy was, the fact that he was a villain now was really throwing her off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waking up with a sister and a girlfriend   waking up with a sister and a girlfriend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

waking up with a sister and a girlfriend
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next