Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A brother and sister talk..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

A brother and sister talk.. Empty
PostSubject: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Lorna had ran through a forest, running to another part of the park. Stopping as she breathed heavily, looking down to the ground. She hadn't enjoyed this day, and it felt like it was getting worse..She wanted to go home.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:08 pm

Pietro watched her run and he followed. Even without his powers he was still faster then her. He grabbed her shoulder.

"I'm sorry I blew-up like that in front of you. You didn't deserve that. I just lost it."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Lorna turned around fast, feeling him grab her shoulder. She looked at him, shaking a little, "W-Why..why did you yell at him? I..I don't understand.."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Pietro sighed. He didn't mean to freak her out, but when he saw his father he just let everything he had felt at the time spew out. He was lucky that every other word out of his mouth hadn't been a vehement curse.

"I just reacted. I haven't seen him for over four years when he disappeared. Honestly, I was grateful he was gone. My emotions just came up and out before I could stop them. He really screwed me and my twin sister over when we were kid. When he disappeared I realized that I would never get the chance to say everything I had wanted. I saw him and I just couldn't stop the words. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Lorna listened to him, nodding to him, "I understand now..I'm sorry that Dad did that you.." She then looked at the man, before putting out her head, "I'm Lorna.."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Pietro smiled. He had missed having a sister and now he was getting a chance at a new one.

"I'm Pietro. You can also call me Quicksilver." Pietro hesitated for a moment. "So I notice that you and our father were lacking one of these wonderful neck accessory's that everyone else I have seen seems to have." Pietro smirked at her hoping for a smile.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:51 pm

"You can also call me Polaris." She said, before touching her neck, "Dad and I were able to escape from the people in charge of this place." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Pietro smiled. "Cool. I tell you i haven't even been here a day and this one of the weirdest times of my life. And I lived with Toad and Blob for years. First I wake up in some arena with Mystique. Then I meet a hot clown girl dressed as a nurse, a sorceress from Greek mythology and then some girl that used to be a guy. And my father is alive. Just a little overwhelming." Pietro rolled his eyes trying to show how overwhelmed and crazy his day had been.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:56 am

Polaris's mouth opened, looking at Pietro in shock, "I saw the man who turned into a woman..It was horrible to watch..Dad..never let me out of his sight..And this was my first day exploring, and looking at the world..And a lot of horrible stuff happened..He's overprotective with me..which I guess he isn't with you and..Wanda?" She asked the last person's name, kind of still confused she had a brother and sister..
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:07 am

"No," Pietro snorted lightly. "He's really not, but I guess that's Father for you. From one extreme to another. On the bright side that girl who was a guy is safe now, at least safer, at the X-Mansion. And yes my sister, twin sisters name is Wanda." Pietro smiled. He would have to modify his thinking. He had more then one sister now. "Let's walk and talk." Pietro said. He indicated the way she had been running hoping to continue their talk.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:15 am

Lorna suddenly felt bad, looking at him, "I'm sorry.." She said, before walking with him, "So..am I a little sister or..big sister? I'm eighteen.." She asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:19 am

Pietro cocked his eyebrow at her. "What the hell are you sorry for? You didn't make father do anything. And I'm 22 so you would be my little sister." Pietro raped one arm around his little sisters shoulders giving her a slight hug.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:22 am

"Okay." She said, smiling softly as he wrapped a arm around her, "I'm still surprised that those people did that to the man, and they kept laughing at his pain..I never seen so much cruelty before..I was never allowed outside.." She finally said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:32 am

Pietro sighed. This girl knew nothing about the world, and it was obvious Magneto wasn't going to so he would have to.

"The world is full of cruel, angry, evil people. And you should know that while our father never enjoyed causing pain back in our world he would sometimes employ them. It was always for a reason like saving mutants or something but no one is perfect. Everyone has that evil inside them. Some people, like the ones you saw earlier, nurture that evil." Pietro tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:38 am

Lorna looked at him, wincing when he talked about how cruel people were. She became speechless. It took her a while to speak, "I don't like this place.."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:44 am

"I think only the cruelest and most evil people here don't hate it. It's a good thing you feel this stuff. When you stop feeling like you are now that is when you should worry about your self. because that's when you will know you lost your mind, and have let that cruelty inside you win." Pietro rubbed her arm trying to sooth her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:54 am

Lorna looked at him, "I wish Dad would've let me meet you..It would've been nice to talk to someone in Genosha..And not be alone like I am usually." She said, looking at the sky, "Usually when people come over, he would tell me to stay in my room. And just read.." She said, "I guess I kind of..dislike it."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:02 am

Pietro laughed out loud. "Of course you didn't like it your, his daughter, My sister, Wanda's sister. If there is one thing I know about our family it's that we do not like being told what to do. We are all powerful strong willed beautiful mutants. Even if we don't realize it we think we have a right to do what ever the hell we want because we know how great we are so we assume everyone knows." Pietro smiled at her. "I wish I had known you too, but we can get to know each other now."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:06 am

Lorna blushed, turning away suddenly shy as he laughed. She then smiled at his compliments, "What kind of power do you have?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:11 am

"Super speed." Pietro answered without hesitation. "I can reach about Mach 10. I'm also slightly stronger than the average human and my skin, muscles and bones are stronger to. To take the high speed." Pietro explained. "And what about you my dear lovely Baby sister, that I just realized I will have to protect from the entirety of the males on this planet." Pietro smirked at Lorna.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:17 am

Lorna's eyes widened, smiling softly, "That's impressive." She said, before laughing at his last sentence. She smiled, before looking and pointing at a metal bench. Lorna kept her sight on it, before having her powers smash it, before putting it back together. She looked at him, "Manipulation of metal." She said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:24 am

"Daddies little girl huh?" Pietro smiled so she knew he wasn't saying it to be mean. "You should have seen Wanda though. I don't think Father ever completely understood her powers. She could control probability. She could make walls bleed, cars fly, make your powers back fire one you or even take them away temporarily. In a way I under stand why she was sent away. Her powers were messing with her mind when we were kid. I just think there could have been a better way to help her." Pietro told her about Wanda.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:41 am

Lorna smiled softly, before she stopped as she listened about Wanda, "W-Wow.." She said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:51 am

"Yeah, I know right," Pietro looked around. "It's getting dark you should head back to Father and go to were ever home is. If you ever want to talk you can find me in room three at the Brotherhood house. and if you have to go exploring again by yourself start at the X-Mansion, it's safer." Pietro started to walk away. "Oh if you come to see me knock first. I ummm, I'm kind of know for being a ahhh, player? You won't want to walk in on something like that." Pietro smiled at his sister before heading back to the Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister talk..   A brother and sister talk.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A brother and sister talk..
Page 1 of 1