Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In my dreams..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

In my dreams.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:52 pm

He kissed her one last time, tears falling down his cheeks, not wanting to let go. He pulled her closer to him, and when he pulled away from the kiss he made their foreheads touch as he gazed into her eyes. He looked saddly in her eyes, backing away slowly. "Goodbye Laura." He said holding her hand as longas he could, finally releasing her fingers, as he dissapeared into the fog.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

In my dreams.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Laura enjoyed the kiss, feeling the tears fall. She hugged him tighter, forgetting her death hold she had on him. Which made her eyes widened when he was suddenly out of her arms. Her eyes looked at him, feeling the tears fall down her cheeks nonstop, "I love you.." She whispered, before she felt his fingers release hers. She fell to her knees, refusing to say goodbye..
Back to top Go down

In my dreams..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2