Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In my dreams..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Laura was finished talking to Kara, she walked back to the brotherhood, into her new room. She got dressed in her pajamas, not bothering to wipe her face off. Especially when she knew she didn't look good. She crawled into the bed, before she got comfortable, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:22 pm

She woke up in a dreamy haze. He watched her as she looked around for him. "I'm here Laura!" He said to her, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Laura turned around, seeing him, a shocked expression was on her face. Before it turned into pure happiness, running towards him as she jumped on him, hugging him tightly. Her legs wrapped around him. Her face buried into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:28 pm

He let her hug him, he hugged her back, he had missed this so much.He put her down after some time and took a step back. "You wanted to talk to me." He tried to act serious now.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Laura let him put her down, before she looked up at him. Her happy expression turned into a sad one, before she pushed him lightly, "Why did you stop me? Why!?" She yelled suddenly, feeling the tears form, "I understand he regrets..BUT HE KILLED YOU! WHY DID YOU STOP ME!" She shrieked, looking at him, "He..killed you.." Laura whispered, feeling herself breaking down in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:35 pm

He looked at her saddly. "Because you are not a weapon. You are not a killing machine, and I don't want you to become like one either." He touched her cheek. "I've seen how much it eats him, I forgive him."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:37 pm

Laura looked at him, feeling the tears fall from her eyes, "He took you from me..right when I was going to be happy with you..when..I made up my mind.." She whispered, before she fell to her knees, "How can I forgive him?" She asked, remembering the death, her whole face deformed into sadness.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:42 pm

He knelt down to her level, lifting her face up. "I know, I wanted to be happy with you too. But the sittuation wouldn't be any different if I had survived and he had died, just different players." He looked at her sad form and pulled her to a hug. "You will find a way. But in the mean time, try to move on."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:44 pm

Laura looked at him, feeling herself fighting the tears. She shook her head, "Please don't ask me to move on..please don't..please.." She said, hugging him back, "Don't ask that of me...I don't want to forget you.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:48 pm

He pulled from the hug. He smiled, like he would smile to a little child. He stroked her cheek, keeping his eyes locked with hers. "You won't forget me. I will allways be around."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:57 pm

Laura looked at him, "I love you.." She finally said, looking at him deep in the eyes, "I just wish....I wish that you took me with you."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:01 pm

" I love you too Laura. But I can't take you with me, you belong with the living, and I with the dead." He looked at her saddly, wishing he could make her see. He stroked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Laura put a hand on his cheek, "What if I want to be with you? What if I don't want to belong with the living?" She said, putting her other hand on his other cheek.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:07 pm

He put his hand on her hand, squeesing it as he pressed her hand against his skin. "Then I would be very sad. You have your life ahead of you, it would be a shame if you didn't live it."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Laura felt herself break down, hugging him instantly, "I miss you so much..and I keep getting flashbacks of when we were together.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:15 pm

He hugged her back. "I know you miss me, but know I'm not far. I've been watching over you this whole time."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Laura looked at him, before she remembered the car incident, "How were you able to push me out of the car's way?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:21 pm

He looked down. "I'm not sure myself either, I just knew I had to." He held her hands in his, looking at them. "You know how sad you made me when you were cutting yourself?" He looked in her eyes, his eyes were full of sorrow.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:27 pm

Laura nodded, before she felt her body freeze, "I-I.." She couldn't speak, looking at him, "I..I'm sorry..I..I couldn't stop..I-I was blind from the anger and depression...from loosing you...I..."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:30 pm

He pulled her to a hug. "I know, it's okay. But please don't do that again, it tore me to pieces seeing you do that."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Laura hugged him back, "I promise..I won't..promise.." She hugged him tighter, "I miss you..I miss you so much.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:37 pm

He held onto her for dear life. "I miss you too Laura. I love you, and I will allways be by you. Just remember that." He said getting up, his heart was breaking.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Laura smiled, "I'll remember.." She then felt him getting up, making her hold on him grow tighter, "N-No.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:45 pm

That little word, 'no', it made this even more difficult than it already was. He felt tears form in his eyes. He turned his head away, before turning quickly to smash their lips together. He kissed her deeply, like it wouldbe their last kiss ever, and it was. He put all emotion in it. He pulled away slowly, looking saddly in her eyes. "I'm sorry Laura, I have to go."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Laura looked at him, feeling the tears form. She jumped when he kissed her, her grip on his shoulders gripped tighter. She kissed him back, feeling all of the emotion. Laura looked at him, feeling the tears fall, "Please..not yet.." She whispered, before kissing him once again, trying to show him how much she had wanted to be with him. And how she was never going to forget him, and how much she loved him. She started to pull away slowly..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In my dreams.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In my dreams..   In my dreams.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In my dreams..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next