Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The red archer arrives

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RedArrow

RedArrow

The red archer arrives Empty
PostSubject: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:03 am

Red Arrow was running through the forest. Thinking he had lost the people who had been trying to put a collar around his neck. He was getting tired and hid behind some rocks taking a breath, having his arrow ready to take out anyone and everyone who could be a threath. He was breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:12 am

Polaris saw someone running. She then saw protectors on his tail. Her eyes narrowed, sending metal plates at them fast. She looked at the man, "Come on!" Polaris said, "Let me take you some place they can't find you!" She yelled, looking at him, before narrowing her eyes, "I just delayed them, and I don't want to get caught..So just trust me." She begged, before running off towards her Dad's camp.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:16 am

He pointed his arrow at her, trying to determine if she was a friend or a foe. He decided to go with friend, and put his weapon down and started running after her. "So who are you and what is this place?" He asked her as he caught up to her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:19 am

"Alternate Universe of my universe. And I'm Lorna, also called Polaris, your choice on what you call me. And those people are the people in charge of this place." She said, before explaining to him what was going on.

[[OOC Too lazy to type all that information out for ...10th time? XD]]

She grabbed him, deciding to hide behind a metal wall. Letting the protectors pass them up. Her breathing was hard, before she looked around, "This way." She said, running off the other direction.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:23 am

He hid with her for a while before following her again. "So that kind of sick game, huh?" He kept running, jumping over a fallen tree with ease. "Are we goingto keep running for how long?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:28 am

"Until they get off our tail, plus, we're almost there..I just have to make sure we loose them..or the safe camp won't be safe." She said, before looking out to see where they were. Only to see protectors right in front of them, her eyes narrowed, ripping off the metal wall, sending it straight at them, "Come on!" She yelled, knowing that would slow them down for good.

They finally reached the campsite. She breathed heavily, walking into the camp. She looked at a woman, "Where's my father?" She asked.

"He's in a meeting, he'll be out later."

"Thank you." She nodded, before turning the man, "And yes that kind of sick game. Now, may I ask who you are?"
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:33 am

He caught his breat, and looked at her. "The name is Red Arrow, or Roy Harper, if you prefer that." He looked around himself. "So your father is in charge of this camp?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:44 am

"Nice to meet you, Roy." She said, taking out her hand to shake his hand, "And, yes my father is in charge."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:49 am

He kept his cool expression, facing her. "So I guess I can't stay here until I get his aproval right?" He looked around. "So what do you suggest while we wait?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:56 am

"Yeah.." She said, looking down as she sat in one of the chairs, "I guess just talk..which I'm not really good at when first meeting people." She said, looking at her hands.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:14 am

He sat down on the seat next to her. "What kind of people have you met in here?" He asked leaning his arms on his knees, looking at her intently.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:22 am

"Nice..and evil." She said, keeping herself looking at her hands, "And some that scare me."
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:35 am

"Can you name names?" He asked looking in her eyes. He took his quiver from his back and started to check his arrows. He counted them quicly and then started to inspect his bow. "And what did they do to you to make you scared?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:32 pm

Erik was returning from a meeting when he spied Lorna talking to a new comer, "I don't believe we've met yet, the name is Magneto." He said and offered his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:38 pm

He stood up when Lornas father came by. "My name is Red Arrow." He said taking his hand and shaking it firmly. "I just got in this universe, and was saved by your daughter back there." He took his hand back from him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:41 pm

He nodded once and then glanced down at Lorna, "It's a pleasure meeting you and good job on the rescue Lorna." He said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:44 pm

"Yes, I am very gratefull of her help." He said nodding to Lorna, and giving her a small smile before turning to face Magneto. "Would it be possible for me to join the rebel side?" He asked straight forward.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:52 pm

He raised an eyebrow at the bold question, "Well first you'll have to prove yourself, are you ready to begin?" He asked
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:54 pm

He smiled crookedly. "Sure." He was ready to move if he attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:03 pm

Erik smiled and nodded to the people who had gathered there, they all drew back to create a circle. Erik watched as Lorna got up and moved back as well, other people cleared the area up. "First things first, you will face one of my men if you defeat him, then you get to go against me. In order to defeat him you must pin your opponent to the ground for five seconds." He said as he paced in front of him. "Rules of the match are simple, use only your hands and feet, no weapons and no powers." He said as he gestured to one of the men who was a champion in the ring, "Meet Gaslov your opponent." He said and smiled, Gaslov was one large man, it had taken awhile for Erik to actually beat him.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:21 pm

He smirked and took his quiver from his back and threw it with his bow to Lorna, who placed them against a tent. He watched as Magneto stepped out of the way. He took his battle stance, starting to circle around the big man. He charged at the man aiming for his face. He caught the punch and threw him to the ground. Roy got up quickly, and smiled. "Nobody said it was gonna be easy." He saw the man was very powerfull. He smirked and chose his technigue. He started running to the man, pretending to be aiming at his center. Gaslov lifted his enormous arm to strike the smaller man. Roy waited until the man was striking to jump over the man. Once he was behind him he aimed a good kick in the mans back, making him stumble forward. Gaslov turned to look at Roy who was behind him and charged at him. Roy jumped over him again, this time drop kicking him to the ground. He jumped on Gaslovs back, kneeing him there, making him disoriented for the time it took him to pinn him down. He held Gaslov in a headlock, staying focused expecting him to try something.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Erik watched as Gaslov shook off Roy and then Gaslov kicked him , Erik grimaced he knew from expierence that Gaslov's kicks could really hurt.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:47 pm

He groaned at the kick in the stomach. He got up wincing in pain. "Okay not trying that again." He said running at Gaslov, just in the nick of time he turned his charge into a slide aiming a kick to Glaslovs nuts, making him grab them and fall to his knees. He got up quickly behind Glaslov, and aimed a round house kick at the back of his head, making him fall to his face unconcious. He waited for five seconds and looked at Magneto. "Good enough?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Erik nodded once and then stepped forward he watched as some of the men hurried to move Gaslov, "Not bad, and now you get to face me." He said with a grim smile. He was going to allow Roy to make the first move and then he would show him, just what it meant to be a real Rebel.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:06 pm

He watched Magneto ste to the ring, and smirked. "Just because you are the boss I won't go easy on you. You are the one I am tryong to impress after all." He charged at the man targeting his center. He managed to deliver a punch to his abs before Magneto punched him in the face making him fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The red archer arrives   The red archer arrives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The red archer arrives
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next