Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Killing time before time kills you

Go down 
+3
GreenArrow
Scarecrow
Super Woman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:46 pm

"Nope, doesn't remember a thing and without Mr. Freeze, Batman is as good as gone, forever." Harley twirled one of her pig-tails.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:52 pm

She leaned back on the couch, lifting one leg ontop of the other. "You know this kinda leaves him or her open to some friendly brainwashing." She said raising an eyebrow. "You seem to have the upper hand on that Dr. Quinzel."
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:28 pm

"Can't. She's no longer here. Pietro saved her. I was afraid Joker might have gotten a little nasty with Batman. I may be a villain but it doesn't mean I like rape." She rolled her eyes, "Seemed like a possibility since she was so pretty and Joker always had an obsession with Batman. So I got her out of here. Most likely she's with Superman. That man would protect her with his life though. If you wanted her, you'd have to get past him." Harley shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:41 pm

She narrowed her eyes. "Pietro did what?" She asked a bit puzzeled. "Oh, so you are the Harley he was talking about. I didn't really like how he spoke about you, or your tits." She pursed her lips. "Aaah well another time then." She said a bit dissapointed to hear that Batman wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
TheJoker

TheJoker

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Joker leaned on the wall for support as he proceeded along the corridor. Blood trickled from his re-opened wound but luckily it wasn't much. He'd need to get it fixed nevertheless. He came by an ajar door and heard talking behind it. One of the voices sounded like Harley. He went to the door and opened it fully. He leaned on the door frame and skimmed the people inside. Harley indeed was there. The other two with her, a woman and a man, he didn't regognice.

"Well well well. What have we here." He leered. He looked at Harley. "Making new friends already? How nice...." He winced when his wound twinged. A little droplets of blood dribled on the floor. "Are you going to let a wounded man stand here bleeding? How ignorant..." He said in faign offence.

Last edited by TheJoker on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:41 pm

[[ OOC: Too lazy to change account ]]

Harley turned to the Joker, shaking her head, "You'd be dead without me, I swear." She quickly walked over to him, waving to her new found friends, "I'll be back, Mr. I'm so Bad-Ass I got Myself Shot needs some help." Harley moved under one of Joker's arms moving him to the Kitchen, where they would have bandages.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:53 pm

She watched confused when the strange man stumbled in. When Harley left with him she turned her attention back to Arrow. "Now where were we?" She kissed him passionattely to this lips and pulled him closer from his shirt.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:05 pm

He had listened to Harley and superwoman. His mind was racing but he kept his face calm. When The Joker came in he was surprised. The Joker eyes past him just like they past Amanda. He smirked. The Joker didn’t recognize him. He watched Harley take the joker away. "Now where were we?" Amanda pulled him by the shirt kissing him. He kissed her back. He went with his hands to her back pulling her against him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:15 pm

She smiled into the kiss letting her other hand go to his chest, caressing down his abs to his front, feeling his bulge under her hand. She pulled from the kiss, to smirk at him. "Horny little turtle." She said huskily before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:25 pm

He smirked at her, going with his hand slowly up and down her back. He leaned in, whispering in her ear. “Only with you.” He kissed her in her neck, moving up to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:58 pm

She wrapped her left leg around his leg, slowly moving it up and down. "Really? Only with me? I feel special." She let her hand rub his groin through his pants.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:37 pm

He kissed her gently and soft, pushing her against the wall. “You feel special only because I said that?” He said it in a shocked way, not meaning it. He kissed her again, not letting go.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:48 pm

She smirked, arching her back. "Yes." She breathed out. She kissed him back, letting her hand go up to his fly, opening it with one hand. She grinned at him, going down, and taking his cock out. She looked up at him misceviously. She let the tip of his dick touch her lips before she took it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:04 pm

He smiled at her answer. When she took his dick in her mouth he was the one who arched his back. His hands went through her hair, playing with it softly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:10 pm

She smiled, moving his member in and out of her mouth. Occasionally letting her theeth touch his dick. She started to suck him. She took his dick out of her mouth, wanking it, as she looked up at him. "You like this Ollie?" She asked putting it back in her mouth sucking on it hard.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:18 pm

He moaned. “Yes.” He let out. He didn’t wanted to say that but she was so good. She was making him reach his climax. “damm” He said it soft.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Her eyes widened when he came in her mouth. She swallowed his load, taking his dick out of her mouth. She stood up wiping her mouth, smiling seductively. She kissed his mouth passionately.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:07 am

He went in her mouth. He watched her swallow it. She looked so devilish hot. He wanted her even the reasonable part of his mind. When she kissed him on the mouth he pulled her close. He started to touch her everywhere. He stopped at her well formed ass. He took inch by inch her dress up, teasing her. He kissed her, before playing with her clit.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:37 am

OOC : Think of me as Superwoman, I'm not lazy at all O.o

She moaned under his touch. She had longed for someone to touch her like this, and it drove her crazy. She started to kiss his neck.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:00 pm

He gently forced her head to go up. He stroke her face. He kissed her, filling the kiss with feeling. Although he didn’t understood what feeling. He backed up looking at her face, while going with three fingers in her. He moved slow making slowly speed. He kissed her again, going to her neck.

Occ: Razz i'm lazy i never change accounts XD
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:26 am

OOC : XD that's because you have only one character

She arched her head back, moaning loudly when he stuck his fingers in her. She started to move hre hips in rythm with his fingers. Her fingers were gripping in to his shirt. She leaned her head to his ear, licking it, and moaning right next to it.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:28 am

He moved hsi fingers faster into her. Enjoying the sound of her moans. ''You like that babe?'' He whispered. Kissing her neck again.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:34 am

She nibbled his earlobe. "You know I do..." She finished her senense with a long moan to his ear.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:06 am

He enjoyed the movements she made. He kissed her everywhere he could, going even faster with his fingers. a crazy thought hit his brain. He enjoyed this more than just sex. He stopped his tracks, starring at her. He saw her look. He kissed her, beginning again with moving his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:22 am

She whimpered suddenly, feeling him hit her g-spot. She moaned biting her lip. "mmm... right there Oliver.... yes...." She burried her face into his shoulder. Shivering from the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing time before time kills you
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next