Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Killing time before time kills you

Go down 
+3
GreenArrow
Scarecrow
Super Woman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:16 am

He shook his head. “Do you know that feeling good?” He said it teasing, because he knew no guy would dump her. He smiled at her, looking her in the eyes. “Well, that is probably impossible. Seeing you need to hit them of you.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:28 am

She glanced at him. "Well nice guys don't really want to get involved with me. Bad guys are the ones i need to chase off with a stick. They just use me for the time being, and I use them. So I never get too atached to a man." She looked down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:42 am

He looked at her. It sounded like something that didn’t matter to her. Kill or be killed. “That sounded hard. There are nice guys who would want to date you . They are just not at the right time and place.” He wanted to cheer her a bit up. The world is hard but if you look at it differently it can be a little bit easier.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:48 am

She laughed sarcastically. "Oh please. Nice guys fear me, they run away with their tails between their legs."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:57 am

His eyebrow raised. He stood up, looking at his ass. “Hmh. I don’t see a tail.” He sat again next to her, looking at her with a teasing smile. “So I ain’t a nice guy then?”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:02 am

She smirked, leaning closer placing one hand to his chest. "Weren't you supposed to be a bad guy now." She asked in a seductively low tone.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:25 pm

He saw her hair move with her while she leaned closer placing one hand on his chest. "Weren't you supposed to be a bad guy now." He smiled. “I am…” He gently took a strain of her hair, kissing it. He looked up, letting the hair lay in his palm. “but do you think I’m a bad guy?”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:29 pm

She looked at her hair in his hand, before looking at him. "I think you are surprisingly nice bad guy."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:43 pm

He smiled at her answer. “Thank you for the compliment.” He gave her a kiss on her cheek. It was a gentle one, an invitation.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:49 pm

She smiled and sat ontop of him. She took his face between her hands and kissed his lips passionately. She pulled away biting his lip. "You're welcome I guess."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:16 pm

He smiled at her, pulling her closer. He kissed her gently before kissing back passionately. He went with one hand up while the other was going lower. His hand went slowly through her hair, it was very soft. His other hand laid on her lower back.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:34 pm

She smirked and started to move her hips against him, making him hard. She let her hand run up and down his chest.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:27 pm

He felt her hips move against his. His hand slipped under her dress. He kept kissing her not leaving her mouth alone.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Harley slowly walked into the room, fully taking notice of the two about to get it on, "Uh... It's called a bedroom." She muttered out, the man in the Green Seemed familiar but she couldn't but a finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Amanda looked up at the girl who just came in. She got up from ontop of Ollie, smiling tesingly at him. "A room is a room." She said to the girl. "Who are you? I haven't met you before."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:48 pm

He stood up to face the woman. If Amanda didn’t know her he also haven’t met her. He looked at the girl. He couldn’t lay a finger on it, he knew her. “Oow.” He said out loud. “Your Harley, the sidekick slash girlfriend of the Joker.” He gave her a smile.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:51 pm

"My name is Harleen Quinzel, Doctor Harleen Quinzel. Most people know me as Harley Quinn." She paused as the Green Arrow finally figure out who she was, "Ex-girlfriend and I'm not his sidekick. I'm his therapist." She said, exasperatedly, "And you're that Green Arrow guy, right? You used to hang around Batman sometimes. The only two heroes I ever respected without powers." Harley puffed out her cheeks, "Which doesn't explain why you're here and not with the goody-two-shoes, care to give a girl an explanation?"

Last edited by HarleyQuinn on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Her eyes narrowed at the mention of Batman. She turned her head to Oliver. "You know Batman?" She asked surprised.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:09 pm

"Ex-girlfriend and I'm not his sidekick. I'm his therapist." He was surprised when she said ex. When did that happen?
"And you're that Green Arrow guy, right? You used to hang around Batman sometimes. The only two heroes I ever respected without powers. Which doesn't explain why you're here and not with the goody-two-shoes, care to give a girl an explanation?"

“Thanks for the compliment.” He wanted to start explain but he Amanda was faster. "You know Batman?"
He shrugged, she made it sounded a super deluxe privilege. “Yes. I know Batman.” He looked at Harleen. If you mean with the goody-two-shoes, Black Canary. She ain’t with me anymore. And I’m here because I am a villain. So keep those claws in.”
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:13 pm

"Yes, everyone knows Batman. Well, we don't have to worry about Bats anymore. Let's just say... the Joker finally took care of him. Poor thing didn't stand a chance." Harley waved her hand at green Arrow, "I never did like her, she's a bitch with an attidude to boot. She was some serious Daddy issues and a case of co-dependence that makes Batman look sane." Harley looked at the woman, "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:15 pm

She looked dissapointed. "Too bad, I would have wanted to beat on him a little." She cracked her knuckles loudly. "I'm Superwoman, but you can call me Amanda if you want."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:24 pm

He went silent when he heard about batman. But he kept his face in a smile. “That is sad. I really wanted to see his face, when I told about Hawkgirl.” He shook his head disappointedly. He wanted to talk with batman he would be the only who would understand, but that was impossible now. He didn’t flinched when he heard Amanda crack her knuckles. He looked back at Harley.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:32 pm

"Oh, you think he's dead? No, just not himself. Scarecrow fucked up his experiment, made Batman into Batwoman. Kinda funny if you ask me, ironic too once you knew what his alter ego was. Oh did I mention we know the face under the mask?" Harley winked, "Joker took it off himself." Harley sighed, "Though... now the magic is gone, I miss Batman. I'd bring him back in a heart beat."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:35 pm

She started laughing when she heard what had happened to Batman. She was laughing so hard she had to sit down. "Oh that is so fucked up." She said wiping the tears from her eyes as she was able to calm down. "I sort of feel sorry for him now."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:43 pm

He looked shock. “Is that the worst thing he could do? Well, as long as he… she remembers everything, I don’t care.” He was happy but he kept it hidden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing time before time kills you   Killing time before time kills you - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing time before time kills you
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next