Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A note from your loved one..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

A note from your loved one.. Empty
PostSubject: A note from your loved one..   A note from your loved one.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:06 am

Laura walked into Adam's room, leaving a note..

Hey, Adam..

I went out, I need so much time to think. I'm in love with two people, two people who mean the world to me. And, I don't know what to do..I need to think about who I want..and who I would want to spend my life with. I'm sorry for all the mistakes I have done, and how much hurt I caused you..Just know, I love you..But, I need to think...

I'm sorry,
Laura.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A note from your loved one..   A note from your loved one.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:59 am

He got back to his room from the medical lab, having his arm bandaged. He saw a note on the table, and took it in his hand and started to read. He clenched his fist, wanting to go after her, but she wanted to be alone. He wanted to respect that, but still wanted to see her. He sighed and sat on the bed. "I'll have to respect her choise who ever she chooses."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A note from your loved one..   A note from your loved one.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:46 am

He read the note from Laura again and again. Hoping for a small clue he had missed. He could feel his chances slipping away from him. He needed to do something. He went to his desk and took some paper and started writing. He wrote for hours, trying to get his feelings and thoughts convey into words. He sat back, his hand hurt wrom writing, and his head empty. He looked at the papers, and folded them. He placed them in two envelopes, writing on the other 'Laura', with light handwriting, careful not to hurt the name in a way. On the other he wrote 'Julien', it was drawn much heavily, as he felt some bitterness towards the person. The envelopes burned in his hands, he did not know what to do with them, nor did he want to see them. He got up and went to his dresser. He opened the bottom most drawer, where laid the bag containing Canarys clothes, he dropped the envelopes there. "Now stay burried there, I'm not giving up on her just yet." He said as he left the room, deciding he was going to look for Laura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A note from your loved one..   A note from your loved one.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A note from your loved one..
Page 1 of 1