Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let me pamper you

Go down 
+2
BlackCanary
Flash
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Let me pamper you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:30 am

She stopped laughing once he took her toe out his mouth. She felt his soft lips against her leg. She smiled softly. Suddenly feeling his lips against hers. She returned the kiss. Laying one hand in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:49 am

He kissed her deply, before kissing her cheek and going to her neck. He made his hand caress her side, bringing the hem of her dress up as he reached her tigh.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:14 am

She pushed her upper body against his. Once he kissed her cheek and her neck she bit her lower lip. As his hand reached for her tigh. She pusshed her upper body against his. Bringing his face back to hers kissing his lips. Holding his head in both hands. She stopped the kiss and bit his lower lip softly. Looking into his eyes. ''I love you.'' She wispered.

Pulling him back into a kiss. Letting her hand run towards his pants. Gripping his shirt with her other hand. Keeping him close to her. She had forgotten what made her love him..What had made him the one to marry. The one to spent the rest of her life with. Every moment togethere could be the last. The fear that he could stand in the Arena..Being killed.
Losing the once you love without knowing why you love them. She loved him because he was always there.. He didn't blame her for the baby. Even though he wouldn't be the real father he would be there for the child.

She pulled him even closer. Wanting every part of him like she had never wanted before. She finally understood why she had chosen him to marry why she said yes. Adam would always be somewhere in her heart. But Wally was the one spending time with her. Caring for her. He was always there. It was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:36 am

"I love you too.." He managed to say before being pulled in to another kiss. He let his hand caress her thigh. He moaned softly feeling her hand in his pants. HE crawled closer, taking a sturdier position. He had his knee between her legs rubbing it against her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:57 am

She moaned softly. Rubbing him through his boxers. She pulled away from the kiss and went to his ear. ''You like that babe?'' She asked smiling sexy at him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:12 am

He moaned a bit louder this time. "mhmmm... You know I do....." He said smirking seductively at her, kissing her passionately, pushing her down on the bed. He made his hand to go up her side to her breasts, caressing them gently. He was guessing they would be sore already.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:28 am

She smirked at his comment. ''I know.'' She moaned softly feeling his hand on her breast. She kissed the corner of his mouth. Going down to his neck. She bit it slowly. before returning to his mouth again. Running her free hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:44 am

He took her dress off, letting his hand touch the newly exposed skin. He caressed her stomach feeling Ellen kick his hand. He let out a small laugh. "Well someone is being active." He said kissing her lips again, as he made his hand go to her breasts again. He took her bra off, kissing his way down to her breasts.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:52 am

She smiled. ''She sure is.'' Kissing him again before he took off her bra. She moaned once he reached her breasts. ''When Ellen is born...'' She wispered. ''I want your child.'' She said moaning again.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:01 am

He smiled kissing her lips, sucking on them. "I can wait for that. Lets wait till Ellen is old enough so she doesn't maim the baby." He leaned to kiss her chest.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:12 am

''That's a deal.'' She smiled. As she moaned again. Feeling his lips on her breast. She took off his pants. As she continued to massage him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:27 am

He moaned, feeling himself get harder under her touch. He started to slide off her panties, while trailing butterfly kisses down from her chest to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:46 am

She smiled at his moan. She felt him getting hard. ''You are one excited boy.'' She wispered. Moaning feelings his soft kisses on her chest down to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:10 am

He smirked up at her. "Well it's been awhile." He tossed her panties down on the floor, going to kiss her lips again passionately. "You want to be on top?" He asked smirking seductively.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:19 am

She grinned. ''Yes I want to.'' Turning him arround she sat on top off him. She took off his boxers. First letting her hands on his cock. Massaging him softly.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:35 am

He grinned widely up at her, and took off his shirt. He moaned feeling her touch on his dick.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:42 am

She smiled. She moved closer to reach his lips and kiss him. Taking her hands of his cock she placed her self on him Moving slowly at first.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:49 am

He kissed her back, touching her breasts softly. He moaned feeling her warmth encircling him. He deepened the kiss and stuck his tongue in her mouth, making it dance with hers.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:59 am

She moaned when he touched her breasts. She moved a little bit faster. Letting his tongue play with hers.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:11 am

He moaned into the kiss. He let his hands go to her hips, making them rotate causing him more pleasure. He broke from the kiss to moan loudly. He looked into her eyes as she was moving ontop of him. "Mhhhmmmm.......... Dinah.... I love you..."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:20 am

She smiled hearing his moan. She lowered her head. Kissing his neck. ''I love you too babe..'' Moaning again. She moved faster.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:54 am

He threw his head back, feeling another wave of pleasure hit him. He started to moan louder. He pulled her to kiss his lips. "Not as much I love you babe..." He breathed out.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:04 pm

She stopped. Grinning at him. ''If you are so sure than maby I should stop?'' She asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:09 pm

He looked at her raising his eyebrows. "If you do that, I would be very upset." He said grinning at her, and pulling her to a kiss.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:15 pm

She smiled. Returning the kiss. She started to move again. Rotating her hips. She sat straight up. Moaning loud. She arched her back. Feeling how an orgasm was building up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me pamper you
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Black Canary's Room-
Jump to: