Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let me pamper you

Go down 
+2
BlackCanary
Flash
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:05 am

Wally walked in, feeling a bit bad about his words he said to Storm at the arena. He sat on the bed after changing his costume into regular clothes. He sighed heavily, and looked up seeing Canary walk in. He smiled brightly at her. "Hi babe."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:16 am

She smiled weak at Wally. Closing the door behind her she walked over to the bed and pulled him into a hug. Holding him close. ''How do you feel?'' She wispered. Eventhough she was confused. She had missed him more than ever.
Sometimes..You forget what you have...''I missed you..''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:22 am

He hugged her thightly. "I'm fine." He pulled away and looked at her. "I don't know if I should be worried. I was brought to watch another arena match today. Rogue against Catwoman. I was actually glad when Catwoman died. I don't know what has gotten into me." He looked at her with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:33 am

She looked at his eyes. She could see the sadness in his eyes. Somehow it felt like she hadn't seen him for years. She ran her finger through his hair. ''It's okay...It's not your fault you felt that. Maby you were relived that Rogue did not die.'' She smiled weakly. Caressing his cheek with her tumb. Just looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

He smiled feeling her warm hand on his cheek. "How was your day?" He asked taking her hand from his cheek and just holding it between his. He looked at her hand and then back to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:19 am

''Well I wouldn't say it was the best day...'' She sighed. ''Wally...I've done things and said things I am not proud of..'' She looked down ashamed. Looking at her hand with his. His soft hand. She bit her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:25 am

He pulled her to a hugg. "You want to tell me what happened?" He rubbed her back in comforting circles. "But there is a word that works wonders when you have said things you shouldn't have. That word is 'sorry'."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:39 am

ooc: lol if only you knew it all Wally! xDD
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:28 am

She held him close. Feeling the tears sting into her eyes. If he only knew..If he only knew what she had to keep a secret. It was hopeless.. ''No..I don't want to talk about it....Sorry'' She sighed. A deep quilt was in her stomach. ''I should say sorry than...'' She said ashamed. Holding him close to her. She felt so mean. Like she didn't deserve it....Maby Laura was right..She did not deserve to have the child...All the good people arround her. She didn't deserve them...
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:32 am

He held her in his arms, a bit worried when she cried. "You said something that bad huh? It will be okay, trust me." He pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears. "Would a foot rub make you feel better?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:42 am

She pulled him back into the hug. ''I just want you to know...T-that...I don't want to lose you....'' She held him close. She felt so guilty. If she could just reverse it all. Turn back time and just start all over.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:44 am

He smiled and caressed her back. "You won't lose me that easily."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:50 am

''I'm sorry..'' She started crying again. It was all her fault. ''I'm so sorry.'' She sobbed. getting out of the hug she burried her face in both hands. It's all my fault..
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:53 am

He was really worried now. He gently pulled her hands from her face. "Can you please tell me? I hate not knowing what is wrong." He wiped some tears from her cheek. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:19 pm

She shook her head. ''I'm sorry..'' She took a deep breath. Looking into his eyes. Trying to control her tears. She took a few deep breaths. ''Wally I am so sorry....You don't know how sorry I am..But the child...'' She looked into his eyes. ''It's not yours...'' She looked down. ''Music Meister he...raped me...And..I got pregnant...And you thought it was yours..and Music Meister told me to rais it as yours...But I can't keep up the lie Wally..I can't..'' She broke down in tears covering her face. ''I'm so sorry.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:25 pm

He stared at her in disbelief, like he hadn't heard her at all, or didn't want to. "What?" He managed to say weakly. His heart broke some things started to make sense now. "Why didn't you tell me this before?" He asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:28 pm

''I was scared....And you where happy...And I did not want to hurt your feelings...I'm so sorry..I am so sorry...'' She kept repeating her sorry's. As the tears streamed down her face.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:33 pm

He felt like suffocating. "It's not mine.... and you were raped.... by Music Meister...." He mumbeled to himself quietly. He covered his face into his hands.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:37 pm

She looked up. ''I'm sorry Wally...I am really sorry..I prefere not being pregnant...I am sorry..'' She hesitated to lay a hand on his arm. Taking her hand bac. She looked down.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:39 pm

He jumped up walking to the door. "I'm gonna kill him!!" He was more angry at Meister now, than Canary.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:42 pm

She looked up. Her eyes widen once he screamed. She just starred at him with eyes widen. Swallowing. She looked down. ''Wally...calm down...'' She wispered.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 pm

He looked at Canary, seeing her so hurt. He walked to her and hugged her gently. "I don't blame you, never I would blame you. I blame him." He touched her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:50 pm

She looked into his eyes. Being glad he wasn't angry at her..Though she felt kinda bad somewhere. ''I'm sorry Wally..I should have told you in the beginning...''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:54 pm

He caressed her cheek softly, pulling her into his arms. "Yes you should have, but I understand you were ashamed and scared. I love you Dinah, no matter what." He hugged her silently.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:15 pm

She hugged Wally close. ''Thank you, I love you to..'' Getting out of the hug. She looked into his eyes. Caressing his cheek. Not really knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let me pamper you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me pamper you   Let me pamper you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me pamper you
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Black Canary's Room-
Jump to: