Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No..you can't be alive!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellion

Hellion

No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:24 pm

Julian closed his eyes, his body twitching. "I... How... how could you not know? What... what would even make you believe... I was... dead." his voice cracked at the end.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Laura looked at him, "B-Because you went missing! I-I couldn't find you anywhere..And..everyone I asked..said they haven't seen you.."
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:38 pm

"I was with Jules the entire time, just admit... you didn't care and you wanted to forget me." Julian backed away from Laura, how could she lie to him like that?
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Laura's eyes narrowed sadly, "N-No I did care..I do care, b-but I thought you were dead.." She looked at Julian, The tears glistened in her eyes, "I never forgot about you..I...I thought you were dead..Julian..please..please don't do this to me again.."
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:26 pm

"Did you? Did you really care? I never gave up hope, not once..." Tears welled up in his eyes, "Laura, I never moved on. I regretted the decision every day..." Julian felt so stupid, "I'm so stupid, I... I can't believe I did this..." Julian moved away from her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:51 pm

Laura's eyes streamed the tears down her face, feeling regret, "I did care, if I knew you were alive..I WOULDN'T HAVE MOVED ON! BUT, I HADN'T HEARD FROM YOU FOR TWO YEARS, TWO YEARS!" She yelled at him, "I'm sorry..Julian..I'm so sorry.." She whispered, before running past him fast.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:56 pm

[[ OOC: Lazy =_= ]]

Julian used his telekinetic abilities to stop Laura from running, "I stayed in one spot... so if you ever bothered to try to find me, you'd know where I was." He spoke loud enough for her to hear, "Jules and I both stayed, Jules didn't have much of a choice since I became her new food supply so she didn't have to hunt. I... I... I can't believe you even tried, I'd rather not have you lying to my face." Julian loved her, and could forgive if she was scared and needed an excuse, but... if she kept it up he'd have to just think she made thingsup as she went. And that she changed for the worse.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:01 am

Laura stood still, looking back at him.. Her eyes glistening with the tears, she was scared..She had no idea what to do. Her eyes looked down, feeling herself suddenly break in front of him. If he would let her go, she would fall to her knees, "I was scared..I was scared to look for you..Cause of what you told me, I thought you'd never wanted to see me again..I love you so much..But, back then..I was scared to love you..And..I'm sorry okay.."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:15 am

"Then why tell me that there was nothing between us, I'll admit I acted rash... but you said clear as day 'There is nothing between us...' That night makes up my nightmares, I have it every night. I tried to get on that plane, to find you... but I'm too late. Maybe there was nothing between us, maybe we're trying to find an excuse not to hurt the others' feelings..." Julian made the area around him glow, hoping to let her see what was going on. This time, she couldn't run away. He wouldn't let her. They'd talk this out.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:20 am

"There was something between us, Julian..But, I was scared..I..I was scared to love you. And..I regret what I say..I keep telling myself why was I so stupid..why did I let the man, I loved soo much..go..why did I tell him that stuff..Why couldn't I just put down my mask, and say that I loved him and I wanted him." Her eyes looked into his..
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:25 am

Julian pulled her back to him, his glowing eyes lighting up her face, "Then why won't you kiss me? Why won't you tell me, 'Julian I want you, again. I want to be yours again...' Please... if you really mean what you say, kiss me." His eyes were sincere, he meant not to sound mean or cruel, he just needed a reply.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:30 am

Laura looked up at him, her body trembling..She stared into his eyes. The tears streamed down her face, her eyes suddenly closed..

Don't make me do this..

Laura opened her eyes and looked at him, leaning a little bit closer..Her heart beating against her chest, she had missed him..And she had always wanted to be with him again..

Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:34 am

He could see the look in her eyes, "Don't do this, if you don't want to. I don't want to be the rapist." He spoke slowly, letting her know it was okay to say no.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 am

Laura looked at him, looking down slowly as she looked at the grass. She then lifted up her head, leaning closer as she kissed him. Her arms wrapping around his neck..Her body against his.

I'm sorry Adam..I just..I love you..But, how much do you love me? And..how much do you actually love Canary?
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:55 am

Julian was so happy, she kissed him. He put his has around her waist, pulling her tightly against him. He, of course, deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:59 am

Laura made a little sound, feeling him deepened the kiss. She felt how close her body was to him, and it made her feel calm. Something she hadn't felt in a long time. She hugged him closer to her also.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:08 am

Julian stopped the kiss for a moment, needed some air. He looked at her pants, leaning his head in for another kiss. He learned how to multi-task doing things while having his abilities do the other. He started to move his kisses from her mouth while his abilities made it feel like he was still on her mouth. He bit her collarbone, sucking on it lightly. He wanted to claim her as his, as barbaric as it sounded.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:11 am

Laura looked at him, breathing a little bit. Before feeling him kiss her again. She moaned as she felt his kisses move to her collarbone, blushing as he sucked on it. Her hands slid down to his chest, gripping his shirt. Her head stayed where it was, due to it felt like he was still kissing her..
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:14 am

Julian cut his power from her mouth to her collarbone. "Do you mind... if we do this? I don't want to push this..." He said, his husky voice sounded convincing.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:17 am

Laura looked at him, blushing when she felt his power move to her collarbone. Her eyes looked at him, "I don't mind.." She whispered, closing her eyes in pleasure, "H-How..did you learn to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:28 am

"It's quite simple... I can divide different sector of my... You know why are you asking this? It'll ruin what I have in mind." He winked moving his mouth back to hear, the power that was working on her lips moved down to her chest leaving little butterfly kisses on her torso. He took another sector of his powers to go into her pants but not completely in them. It went to find the magic spot, when it did... it went to work.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:32 am

Laura blushed, kissing him back. She felt his powers kiss her torso, making her moan very softly. Then there was suddenly a loud moan in the kiss, feeling his powers rub her. Her hands gripped his shirt tighter, "J-Julian.." She moaned softly..feeling the pleasure building up in her.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:41 am

Julian bit her lower lip lightly, "Yes?" he said in his husky voice. He was amused with pleasuring the woman, the tightness in his pants making that very aware of how excited he was actually getting.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:44 am

Laura looked at him, "I love you.." She finally said, looking at him..Her eyes showing true honesty. Before she kissed him once again, passionately. Her hand went to his pants, rubbing him through his pants.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:09 am

Julian's powers fluctuated when she started to rub him. He bit his cheek trying to concentrate on not going to fast for her while keeping his side working. He forced his powers to work on her harder, he would try to get her off before actually going in for the sex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No..you can't be alive!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next