Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No..you can't be alive!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

No..you can't be alive! Empty
PostSubject: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:16 pm

[[OOC Reserved for Someone who is entering the rp soon. No one can enter until I let them.]]

Laura ran to the park, running into the forest fast. Before she was at another part of the park. Her eyes glistened with tears as she walked to one part of the park, falling to her knees as she cried, "Why is this happening? What did I do to deserve this?" She cried out, sitting down as she hugged her knees, crying on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Julian's head had finally stopped throbbing as he walked around in the forest, his green aura lighting the way around him. He heard crying, which attracted his attention. The sobs and voice seemed so familiar. He pushed a limb away from his face, a look of recognition crossing his face, "Laura?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Laura cried, wanting the drama to suddenly disappear. Every time she even tried to show kindness, she'd get bit again.

"Laura?"

That voice..No..No..my mind is just playing tricks on me

"Laura?

Laura lifted up her head, getting up fast as she took a step back. Her eyes widened at who she saw, "J-Julian?"
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:44 pm

"L-laura?" His mouth hung open, she was like a ghost from his past. He heart tightened as his eyes laid on her. Her tears staining her face, "Is that really you, Lu?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Her eyes trembled at who she saw, "Y-Yes..i-it's me.." She said, her eyes staying right on his face, "I-Is it really you?" She asked, shocked. Laura looked at him, as if he was a ghost..As if her mind was making this all up, just to make her feel better. She shook her head, "N-No...I-I thought you were dead..I-I haven't seen you in two years!" She yelled, wondering what the hell was going on.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Julian downed down at her, picking her up with his Telepathic abilities, "Does this seem fake to you?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Laura gasped, her eyes widening even more. She looked down at herself, before looking back up at him. Her eyes started to tremble more, feeling the tears stream down her face. She shook her head, "N-No..but..but how?" Laura asked, "I-I haven't seen you since..since the day I told you goodbye..."
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Julian frowned when she brought up the painful memory, "Yeah..." he whispered out putting Laura down, "Anyway, what brings you here?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Laura looked down, "Drama.." She said, putting her hands in her jean's pockets. She looked back up at him, "How...how did they capture you? How were they able to find you? I..Where were you these two years?!" Laura asked, finally raising her voice. It was clear all over her face, she had missed him, and she had thought he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:25 pm

"I never left Paris. I always thought you'd come back, to Paris. To me." Julian's eyes glowed brightly green in the dark forest surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Laura's eyes narrowed sadly, looking down, "I'm sorry for what I did..I'm.." She said, looking down as she remembered the whole scene.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Julian bit his lip, "But I came back. I finally got on that plane. For you... Except the plane crashed and I was captured... but I escaped." He raised an eyebrow, "Oh... and I hate planes."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:48 pm

Laura looked at him as she suddenly felt she had betrayed him. Even though she had told him that they weren't a thing, and had left him..She felt like she betrayed him, "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Julian offered her a hand, "I would love to say, I'm not sorry. But I am as well. I'm to blame in all of this as well, just as much as you are."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:04 pm

Laura looked at him, before she looked at his hand. She placed her hand onto his. She looked back up at him, feeling herself grab his hand, "I..I'm so sorry..I..I thought you were dead, I thought..I thought I would never see you again."
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:14 pm

"Well... here I am. What are you going to do?" He looked away from Laura.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:17 pm

"I..I don't know.." She saw him look away, "Please..Please don't look away from me."
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Julian walked to her, grabbing her waist.

"Tell me one thing... do you still have... any feelings for me?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Laura's eyes widened, feeling her body freeze as he grabbed her waist..

"Tell me one thing... do you still have... any feelings for me?"

Did she?

Her eyes looked at him, "I....I.."

I've betrayed him..

"I..I do.." She said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Julian put his hand behind her head moving her face closer to hers, "I... I love you, Laura. I... I love you..."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Laura's eyes widened, feeling him pull her closer. Though the moment she saw his lips hover over hers, she moved her head, "I-I can't.."
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Julian's hope went down the drain, "Why...?" he whispered out.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Laura looked down, "You were gone two years..And..I..I thought you were dead..And I found someone..Someone who I also love." She looked at him, "I thought you were dead, I didn't know you were alive.." She said as the tears were streaming down her face..
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Julian let her go, knowing what that meant. His face was glowing from the shear amount of control he didn't have over his powers. His heart shattered.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Laura grabbed his shoulder, "J-Julian please understand..I-I thought you were dead..And I abandoned everyone..I..I haven't seen Jubilee either..But, Julian I didn't know you were alive, please understand!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No..you can't be alive!   No..you can't be alive! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No..you can't be alive!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next