Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please fill me up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Please fill me up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:54 pm

She smiled back to him. "It was. It really was." She responded to the kiss and pulled away after a while. She took the sponge and started to wash herself. When she was done she helped him to wash up. She got out of the shower and took a towel wrapping it around herself. She started to dry her hair observing him through the mirror. "So what do you want to do now? Oliver." She used his name wanting to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:38 am

He dried himself, sometimes looking at her. (He is still a man. Razz) "So what do you want to do now? Oliver."
He smiled when she used his name. “I wanted to see more of the mansion and people.” He walked to the bedroom, taking his bag. He started to search for some clothes. “I don’t want to walk around and meet someone who still thinks I’m good.” He laughed at the idea. It would be a good excuse to kill a villain.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:52 am

She watched him leave the bathroom. She saw him smile when he heard his name mentioned. She smiled slightly to herself. She leaned on the doorframe. "Well have fun then." She moved to get her clothes, and putting them on. She looked at her torn panties. "You want to keep them?" She tossed them to him. "As a keepsake maybe?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:13 pm

He wanted to know what could make her cry like that. He looked at her. He held the curiosity out his eyes. “Maybe you should tell me what happened when I tied you up.” The promise was all he thought. “I promise you. I will protect them with my life.” He kept everything out his eyes. The promise was the whole reason, why he was doing this. He looked her straight in the eyes. “Well.” He crossed his arms, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 pm

She tensed up, avoiding his eyes. "I don't want to. It's not a moment I'd like to remember." She crossed her arms over her chest and caressed her arms, suddenly feeling cold.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:40 pm

He saw her tensing up, avoiding his eyes. "I don't want to. It's not a moment I'd like to remember."
He looked at her worried. “It helps if you talk about it.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:43 pm

She walked to the window, looking out of it. "No it doesn't it just brings back the memories." She said absently looking out the window. She suddenly felt the shame again. She closed her eyes, trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:36 pm

He watched her movements, she was scared. He thought of the whole thing. A thought crept in. Not the one he had that changed everything. It was a simple explanation of her reaction. “You got raped.” He said it simply. He looked at her expression change.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Her eyes widened and she turned to look at him. It felt colder now. She stayed silent, and looked away from him. "How did you know?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:44 pm

He looked away, when she turned to him. He was right. “It was the logics explanation.” He walked towards her, he touched her arm soft. “Are you okay?” He looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:48 pm

She felt his warm touch against her skin. "I'll be fine. I just need to forget it." She took his hand, not wanting him to let go just yet.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:56 pm

He hold her hand, wrapping his other hand on her shoulder. “Do you want me to kill that person?” It was a joke but he didn't know if she would see it like a joke. He used her. He was using her. He felt guilty but he promised. With everything he got or could use. He looked outside, looking far away. At the direction where the mansion should be. The place where his old friends were.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:03 pm

She shook her head. "If I wanted to they would be dead already." She gave him a look that was full of daggers. "And if you tell about this to anyone, I will kill you too. I can't have people know I'm weak."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:00 am

When he got the look full of warning and daggers pointed at his heart, He got cold. But… He wasn’t allowed to be scared. He shrugged, letting her go to lean against the wall. He looked back at her. “I thought villains don’t attack villains. That good old code.” He shook his head. “Weakness aren’t something you need to tell everybody about.” He looked at her. “I won’t.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:06 am

She looked at him her eyes softer now. "I won't attack other villains without a reason." She smiled softly at him. "Thank you." She then realised what she was doing and wiped the face from her face, looking away.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:14 am

He was quiet surprised when he saw her eyes became softer. "I won't attack other villains without a reason. Thank you." But he was thrown off a cliff when he saw a face. A face he thought he would have never see on Amanda’s face. He smiled back at her, but she didn’t see because she already turned. “You’re welcome Amanda.” He took his bow and arrows off the ground. “Do you want to come with me or???” He stopped waiting for answer.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:28 am

She put her right hand to her chest, wondering what had come over her just then. She avoided to look at him, and shook her head. "No you go ahead, you have more luck to get to know people if I'm not there." She said surprisingly sweetly. She decided to leave, going to the door, giving him one last look. "If you miss me you know where to find me." With that she left the room.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:57 am

He went to sit on the bed. What was that look and those words. He has been a lot of times surprised when Amanda did something. “Hmpf.” It was probably a tactic or something. He got up, leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please fill me up
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: Room 2-
Jump to: