Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please fill me up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Please fill me up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:40 am

He heard her say again buddy. “If you stop calling me buddy. I will even give you the special treatment.” He went faster because he was also reaching his climax. He bitted her ear and then her breast. “Well. What do you say.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:59 am

'What did he say his name was.' She tried to remember, when she finally did. "mhm.... Oliver...." She moaned to his ear.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:18 am

"mhm.... Oliver...." He thought of the nights before he became a hero. Sex was the biggest part in his life. He remembered a few tricks. He went slower, kissing her soft on her mouth. “Good girl.” He went a little bit out her before going in her hard. She arched her back on the suddenly movement. He kissed her on that moment. The killer kiss, he learned from a girl a long time ago. It was a hard passionately kiss. The trick was to put every feeling in it hate, love, sadness, everything. His hand that was lying on her ass pulled her closer. While his other hand pulled her head closer. He made her feel him everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:31 am

She melted into that kiss. It felt so good. She moaned in submission. Her fingernails digging into his back again. "Please...." She pleaded him.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:40 am

He did it again. But instead kissing her on the mouth he kissed her breast. Every time he moved in her, he went lower. He reached is climax in her. He felt she hadn’t yet so he moved for the last time before his thing went limp. He knew it would take 2 minutes before he it would be hard again. So he kissed her hard before going with his head to her crotch. He started to like her while he touched with his hand her everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:45 am

She arched her back when he licked her. Griping the sheets she moaned violently in pleasure as she came. She went limp, breathing heavily, her eyes wide from the rush. She pulled him up to kiss his lips. "That was amazing."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:50 am

"That was amazing." He kissed her back. “Yes. You were amazing.” He kissed her soft before biting her breast soft. He went up kissing her ear, moving back to her mouth. He looked at her. “You’re tired?” He smiled a sexy smile. A smile he always gave when he have had sex.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:55 am

She smiled sexily back at him. "After that you bet I am. You want to go again?" She asked seductively.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:03 pm

He kissed her soft. He looked at her “After such a good time on a bed you have to wait. Otherwise it will become bad.” He winked at her. “Wanna take a shower with me? Or do you wanna take a nap instead?” He asked her as teasing as he could.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:19 pm

She stretched her body, showing it off to him. She let her legs rub against eachother in a sexual manner. She caressed her chest with her fingers, keeping her eyes locked with his. "A shower sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:47 pm

His eyes followed her movement. He looked her in the eyes. A smile crept on his face. He went off the bed. He stretched his hand for her to take. When she took it, he pulled her close lifting her up. He kissed her, making her breathless. He smiled seeing her catch her breatch, walking towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:51 pm

She pulled from the kiss and walked into the shower. She took her hair down from the ponytail letting it fall to her waist. She turned the shower on and waited for him to join her.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:06 pm

He looked at her. A beautiful body, gorgeous eyes and soft hair. He thought. No wonder scarecrow couldn’t resist her.
He went also in the shower. He began to barley touch her, teasing her. Lucky for me I have dated Dinah and models.
While water was dripping on their body’s he licked her neck, before kissing it.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:14 pm

She felt him behind her, kissing her neck. She smirked and stuck her butt out, rubbing it against his groin.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:21 pm

He felt her butt rubbing his groin. One of his hand touched her back going down slowly. He kissed her on her cheek, forcing her soft with his other hand to turn her head. He kissed her, while is other hand was rubbing her crotch.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:26 pm

She let him rubb her. She enjoyed his kisses and the water hitting her body. She reached her hand behind her back touching his member softly, before grabbing it and starting to massage it.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:51 pm

He arched his back when she started to massage. He moaned, she was good. He kept rubbing her crotch. While kissing her everywhere he could.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:57 pm

She smiled satisfied that he moaned. She turned around and kissed his lips, softly tracing them down to his nec, his chest his stomach. When she reached his dick she kissed it softly before taking it in her mouth. She twirled her tongue around it, and started sucking on it.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:23 pm

He moaned loud. His thought were gone in the mist of pleasure. His hands were against the wall. All his muscles were uptight. The water was hitting his face, he was reaching his climax already. Damm she is good, went through his mind. He pulled her up, pushing her against the wall. He kissed her while using his other hand to spread her legs. He lifted her up the ground, sucking her nipple. He watched her while going in her. He kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:27 pm

She smirked when he pushed her against the wall. She responded to the kiss, letting him spread her legs. She gasped a little when he picked her up, instinctively wrapping her arms around his shoulders. She responded to his kiss, moaning softly when he started thrusting into her.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:27 pm

He held her close, kissing her. He kept moving in her hard. The water was falling around them. He kissed her nose, moving to her ear kissing it also. He kissed her neck before sucking it so that he would leave a kissing mark. He felt her hands on his shoulder. His hands were holding her up, with his thumbs he rubbed over her skin.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:48 pm

She moaned loudly, digging her nails to his shoulder. She kissed his ear, and bit it slightly. She arched her head back as she felt her orggasm getting closer.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:41 pm

He went faster feeling she was reaching her climax and so was he. He pulled her closer kissing her hard.

OCC: Sorry for the short reply. Sad
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:19 pm

She held him closer, bouncing on him, she felt her muscels tense before they completely relaxed. She came with a heavy moan. Kissing his ear gently.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:47 pm

He went on the same time as she. It felt so good. This is one way to release stress. He kissed her on the mouth, while he putted back on her own feet. He didn’t let her go continuing to kiss her. “Well, that was something.” He gave her a evil satisfied smile. He kissed her soft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please fill me up   Please fill me up - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please fill me up
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: Room 2-
Jump to: