Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring around.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

Exploring around. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:31 pm

Lorna looked up at the woman and smiled, taking her hand to shake it, "I'm Polaris, but, you can call me Lorna. It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:35 pm

She smiled. "Polaris huh? Never heard of." She took place in a chair. "Where are you from?" She leaned on her hands. Looking at polaris.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:38 pm

"Genosha..It's the another part of the universe that this world is based off of..Though, Genosha is much more beautiful.." She said, smiling softly as she looked at her, "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:48 pm

She smiled back at the woman. "Doesn't matter. Tell me more about you." Nodding at Polaris. "A life of an immortal goddes is boring. I prefere listening to others life."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:51 pm

Lorna's eyes widened when the woman said immortal, though she decided not to ask. She looked at her table, "Well I'm eighteen and my father is overprotective of me. And..I have his powers." She said, smiling softly as she looked back up.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:59 pm

She nodded. "Eigthteen. Look at you. Just in the beginning of your life. I'm sorry too hear that about your father. Ever talked to him about it?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:02 pm

Lorna laughed, before she went a little serious almost, "I am not mad at him for being protective, but, this is the first time he has let me explore. At Genosha he would keep me locked in my room, though...I don't really know what is going on out of Genosha to make him keep me in the palace..I really don't know much stuff." She said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:10 pm

Ah I see. The world is new too you. So much too learn from the world. And to discover. " She almost laughed at the thought. "Just don't expect everyone too be nice to you. People are really carefull in here. And since you are mortal you shouldn't trust the first stranger crossing your path." She nodded. "What are your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:13 pm

Lorna nodded, before she nodded once again, "I understand that every person won't like me. I completely understand it." She said, smiling softly, "And, I will take your advice." She said, "And would you like to see it?" Lorna asked.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:20 pm

She nodded. "Show me what you got my dear." Smiling at Polaris.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:22 pm

Lorna smiled, looking at her as a dent was smashed into the fridge, without her even look at it, "Manipulation of Metal." She said softly.

Last edited by Polaris on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:23 pm

She looked at the smashed fridge door. "Interesting very interesting. Got it from your mother or your father?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:26 pm

"Father." She said, looking at the fridge, making the dent disappear. She then looked back at Circe, "Do you have a power?"
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:28 am

She nodded. ''I'm an immortal goddess. Some people see me as a goddess sorceress.'' She smirked. ''My favorite power is to change men into animals. Ofcourse I can change objects too. With using spells I can transform reality and matter..I can alter minds, fire destructive magical energy blasts, create illusions, revive the dead , teleport and use the transformative power on myself to increasing my strength, endurance, speed and resistance to injury.'' She winked at the woman.
Than shrugged. ''Though my control over the death is a bit limited thanks to Ares who is now the official ruler of Tartarus.'' She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Polaris was suddenly speechless, listening to the woman's powers. She shook her head, "Wow, that's..that's wow.." She laughed, trying to cover up her embarrassed face. She then looked at the time, her eyes widening, remember how her Dad had wanted her back soon, "I'm sorry, but, I have to go, Circe. It was really nice talking to you, I'll come to visit some times." She smiled, waving to her as she got up and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring around.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2